November 29, 2014 | 1016 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What can I say? Gets all my makeup off and gets my skin clean without stripping it. My skin has significantly improved after using this. I've used a lot of higher end cleansers and this one actually turned out to work the best for me. For the money, this product works pretty darn well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by rosan671

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always find myself returning to Cetaphil. It's worked on me before, so now that I started breaking out again and getting little bumps on my face.. I ran to Cetaphil. I will always love this product, it's mild, non-drying. My skin is still not the best, but it has felt and looked better compared to the past few months. I'm almost out of this product, and I just bought an Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar to try out. So we'll see how they compare. If anything goes wrong, you'll know I'll be running back to Cetaphil.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 5:03:00 AM More reviews by KawaiiKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've always wanted to try this cleanser. since my dermatologist recommended it. For the longest time i've been using Spectrojel and i was very please w. it.. but i just wanted to try something new. I bought this at Target for $8.99 so it too pricey. The only 2 things i don't like about this cleanser is that the consistency is very runny. I wish i was more viscous. Secondly i didn't like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by allicat626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I always come back to this cleanser. It helps with break outs and gets rid of shine and makeup. It cleans really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by StellarPrincess

WOW!
lol...
I am using this per my dermatologist who recommend I use while I undergo a hardcore prescripton ritual.
I usually use high-end skincare...and am used to getting nice packaging and pretty boxes...this packaging is hideous! lol...
But I must say, the product is great! It smells good, it totally stripped my makeup, it left my face feeling clean but not over-dry. I do like the fact it's a pump bottle...AND it's SUPER cheap. awesome!
Maybe I'll buy a pretty bottle and put it in there...lol...it's so nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xrainx0803

OK.... I have just gone through the whole bottle of this cleanser. I can say I really like it. It takes off makeup pretty well, and does a decent job of cleaning. The scent is strong, but manageable. It didn't cause any problems for my skin. Overall, it is an OKAY cleanser. I prefer the gentle one from Cetaphil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by kathyspam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have avoided trying this product for years due to the ugly medicine like packaging and the fact that it can be purchased at the drugstore. Then a review I was reading about another product had mentioned cetaphil and how great it was blah blah blah, so I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. This stuff is the absolute best. I struggle with oily skin and red flare ups and nothing has immediately cleaned my face right down to the pores. Well, this stuff did and my skin glowed immediately after using it. I have tried Mario Bedascu glycolic cleanser, botanical cleanser for oily skin and numerous other expensive cleansers and nothing has done as good a job as cetaphil. I could kick myself for not trying this stuff sooner! My skin remains oil free for most of the day which is super rare and my makeup goes on smooth. I don't know why it works so well for me but it has and I will continue to use and I highly recommend anyone try this with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by raynie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought it was a pretty good and gentle cleanser at the first several times i used it. It was really gentle and smells good and didnt give me any irritation. however, i found that it really enlarge my pores after usingit. No kidding. It did! I've been using olay gentle face washing for a long time and that works pretty good. I bought cetaphil one because i wanted to see if there is another cleanser which will be better. and it is horrible. who wants a cleanser to enlarge their pores?? gosh, wont use it anymore definitely.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use Retin-A, and I found that this cleanser stings my face. I prefer the "gentle" version, though even that also sometimes stings my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by sonu12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

so i just started to use this product its been ok it feels like i still have soap on my face but i still do wash it again with dessert essance tea tree after just to feel fresh but my face does not get/feel dry at all but so far its been ok..