Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.

on 11/28/2007 5:55:00 PM

This is one BB's product I don't like much. It smells great but I didn't notice results. And I find the tin can it comes in hard to open. I have to pry it open with a knife most of the time. Not sure if I would repurchase again. I think I got it as part of a set this time.

on 11/19/2007 8:36:00 PM

i had the worst cuticles in the world, dry and cracked..this stuff fixed em right up! within two days my cuticles were perrrrfeeeect! i cannot rave enough! thanks to this stuff im not embarressed to show off my nice lookin fingers, also hydrates hands..and any rough skin patches!!! miracle worker!!!!! REALLY

on 11/19/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works really well. I use it in the winter on my nails and also as a lip balm. I had never thought to use it as an emergency hair wax as has been suggested on here, but I'll keep it in mind from now on. The scent is a little strong, but I like it even if it does smell like furniture polish. I like that I can pronounce (and understand) the ingriedient list.

on 11/15/2007 2:28:00 PM

I used to pick at my nails all the time and this product helped me finally get over the bad habit. Given, it does smell a little like furniture polish, it's not a terrible scent. It moisturizes my cuticles really well and gave me something to do with my hands instead of mess up my nails. I especially recommend it to anyone trying to get over the same bad habit (or if you just have dry cuticles).

on 11/15/2007 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was on a trip earlier this fall and my cuticles and nails were very dry and broken. I bought this product and by the next day, nails and cuticles looked and felt much better. Although it seems very greasy at first, once it is absorbed, the heavy feeling goes away. Just use a tiny bit on each nail and then rub the remainder into your hands. This will be my winter hand saver. I will use every night.

on 11/14/2007 1:56:00 PM

This works well and is good for lips too! It absorbs well.

on 11/11/2007 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this about three days ago, and I can see a difference already. I've been getting really bad hangnails, and I figured a good cuticle cream might help. Since using this, my cuticles look a lot better, feel more moisturized, and I haven't gotten a single hangnail. I've been using it 1-3 times a day, and find that it absorbs fairly quickly and isn't greasy. I paid about $7 for it, and when I need to buy more, I'll get it online (hopefully it's cheaper...). I think this tin will last a long time, so it's worth the money. Great product (as long as you don't mind the lemon scent, which I find goes away pretty quickly).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this helps to not only soften my cuticles, but also makes me nails stronger. my nails are really weak but using this guarantees strong nails. lasts a long time and isnt greasy! for the price u cant beat it (about 5 bucks)

Popular Treatments