September 21, 2014 | 1592 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by misskarlymae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't really help my lips. I'm not really interested in repurchasing, it feels like it just sits on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by JohannGo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The best lip-balm I have ever used. It is so effective it almost feels as though your lips are numb.

Also, when applied before going to sleep, it keeps the lips soft till morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by mizzmexxi

I bought the "peach kiss" one. Ive been using it for about 3 months already and when i first saw this and "nude peachy" color in the tube i HAD to buy it thinking the color would be perfect. At first i was in love with this product but after using it for 3 months the product doesnt do what it claims it does. At first when you apply it my lips do feel nice and smooth but after an hour or two my lips are back to being dry.

Anways the color on me looks strange. Maybe its my natrual lip (mauvey pink?) color but whenever i apply this my lips it donst look nothing like the color in the tube. It looks more like a very shimmery clear lipgloss.
I hate shimmer on my lips so if i knew this product was shimmery i would of never bought it. I disike it so much i only apply this product at home and at night before i go to bed.

but i do have to say the pacaking is very cute haha

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by briareden

Ok-ok. Made my lips baby soft, but the colour doesn't stay! I got Berry Crush & my lips were soft for like 6 hours but the colour kinda dissapeared within half an hour!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, all my friends have these and there are ads everywhere. I decided to get one, "quenched" because my one friend said it was her favourite and had a sweet peach smell. I was so exited to get this because the product promises to actually improve your lips over time! Making them less dry forever. I have full lips, which I consider my best feature but when they're chapped and not pink I just can't. So I bought this and it smells great. Packagings cute too. It was a bit too light/greasy for my personal liking, but it moisturized fully and well. The only thing is, I haven't noticed them becoming less dry over time! So I don't really use this, because it's not a natural formula, has an unpleasantish texture and it has false advertising claims. None of that 90% less dry crap

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by maddyvstheworld

I first saw this product being advertised on tv, so I decided to go and get one myself. I was a bit disappointed because my lips didn't look 'babyish' in 4 weeks like it said. But it did kinda make my lips softer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this is peach kiss. The color is a light peachy coral color and it gives my lips subtle color and shimmer. It soothes my chapped lips and gave them a nice scent. I would like to try out the peppermint and the clear one called "quenched." I have not noticed any improvement to the softness or texture of my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Jamiebaiibeii

I use a lot of lip balm because my Lips are like almost trained to get dry easily. And babylips are very moisturising and smell nice. They flavours are very similar. So you can barely tell the difference between them. Would definitely get again. Plus they look cute !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this lippy in energizing orange, actually im not a fan of zesty/citrusy scents. But i was very curious about this product, and i bought it. Thanks god the orange smell doesnt last long on my lips and wont bother my nose yipee. The packaging told me this product can renew my lips in just 4 weeks, but the result is a little bit disappointing :(
The texture is not heavy and waxy as the body shop lip balm, but it is a little bit runny and gives my lips a subtle sheen. Definitely wont buy this product again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

UPDATE (6/2/13): while i still like these, i'm not as enamored with them as i once was. even though they feel moisturizing while on the lips, i don't find them to be truly moisturizing. it seems that the slickness of the product produces the illusion of moisture... but once the product fades (after 30-45 mins or so with no eating or drinking), my lips are back to its normal state. i mostly enjoy these for the hint of color they give and would repurchase for that reason only.

i have this in the 2 LE shades -- twinkle and coral crush. i have to say, i generally do not like putting on any sort of lip product.. but i quite like these. they smell great, glide on easy, gives and tint of color (esp coral crush), has a great glossy look, and feels moisturizing on the lips. and they're affordable to boot. there really isn't anything bad i can say about these. i only use them as my daytime lip when i'm out and about and my lips feel dry.. so i can't comment on whether long term use causes drying out of the lips. but for as infrequent as i use any lip product, these are amazing to me. would repurchase in a heartbeat.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No