April 24, 2014 | 1073 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:06:00 AM More reviews by b0ygrinder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner gel literally knocked my socks off. I've been using this product for 3 years and i dont reckon i'd ever move away from it! it gives rich, deep solid lines and its perfect for cat eye makeup! I use it with NARS' primer everyday and it'll last through the toughest, most humid situations...i came back from raves/all-nighters with it and my top lids' liner would still be on (well the waterline does fade in 3 hours tho). Alot easier to control and quicker to use than liquid eyeliner, and alot more solid,long lasting, and convenient than traditional eyeliner pencils.

The only complaint i have about this product is its brush...it's too thin and pointy. So i use a tiny,tiny flat eyeshadow brush instead (lot broader and flatter). And in my opinion it makes a lot less mess!

One pot lasts about 5-6 months for me (and i use it almost every single day) so i'd say it's wicked value heh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Moonshine123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner works very well. I put it on the top lid & the water line every day before work, but by the end of the day it fades on the waterline & stays on the top. It doesn't go to the corner of my eye at all, and it stays on the waterline for about 2-3 hours, and the fades away.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Good on the waterline, very slightly flakes but overall great fun to use, love the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by jooleee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG gel liner. I have it in black. This is my second pot. I LOVE the brush that is included. I can create thin or thick lines and cat eye wings. I had the purple too but it doesn't show up very well. This is an excellent DS eyeliner and even better than some of the HE ones I've tried in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tigrovaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. I've never used gel liner before, but a few people on youtube were raving about gels so I decided to try it out. It's very easy to apply imo, personally I have a much harder time applying eyeliner pencils. It also did not smudge for me at all, which is amazing because I rub my eyes and touch my face a lot. I even applied to to my waterline and it stayed put all day (12+ hours!) I got it in the blackened brown color, but it shows up on my skin almost black, a little darker than I thought it would be. That's fine with me because I like the darker eye looks, but if you want something subtle, do not go with this product. Also, make sure you have some make-up remover handy because I literally had to scrub my face to get it off. Def would buy again, but I don't think any of the other colors really interest me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As I have never used gel eyeliner before, I said I would try a cheaper one first to get a steady hand, and then get the more expensive brands like Bobbi Brown or MAC. I am pleasantly surprised of how easy and smooth it applies, how long it lasts and how well it wears. I have this in brown but I am thinking of getting some other colours as well. Cheap but high quality, not a waste of money for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

The packaging it sturdy and the brush is usable. You just to clean the brush every now and then. The product itself is not that bad since it takes a few hours before it smudges. But for people with oily lids, like myself, I would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this based on good reviews from MUA and it was on sale! I have tried both Bobbi Brown gel liner and MAC...so I can easily compare this to them...
Bobbi Brown is the most expensive for the quantity u get, MAC is next, then comes this. MAC and bobbi brown are a little less creamy ...which is why I think they are long lasting....this one is soooo creamy and a DELIGHT to use...applies sooo smoothly...but lasts for a short time...disappears in 3 to 4 hours on oily lids without a primer. I've had it for a few months now and it hasn't dried in its container...neither have my MAC or Bobbi Brown. The container of Maybelline is much lighter and unbreakable than those of MAC and BB. You can use all these for both the upper and lower lashlines...but MAC tends to flake slightly and disturb my contact lenses...besides that, I can't see too many differences. This is a great black liner to own for the price! Definitely one to have in your vanity!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ArtSmartzGirl

I love this liner! I have it in the darkest brown shade. It is very creamy and stays on all day long at school with minimal smudging. The brush works well with the liner and you get a lot of product though the container is pretty small. Its kinda hard to make a thin line but all in all, a very good eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price I had to pay to get this($9) I m not complaining its a very decent product. I find its texture quite creamy so its very easy to apply it.A small amount goes a long way and applies on the lids quite effortless which is something that I really enjoy. Has very good staying power stays put pretty much all day long. Offers a completely matte finish which I dont necessarily like I would like a more "liquidy" glossy finish . Comes with a brush and the brush surprisingly enough works excellent . My only complain is the color I dont find it black enough. Goes on quite intense but after awhile when its completely set the color fades a little bit but I can prevent that by applying a black eyeshadow on top of it.