October 26, 2014 | 1642 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

I love this product, but also take my review with a grain of salt as it's the only gel eyeliner I've tried. I've been using pencils for years, but wanted to try this for more of a liquid liner look. I was worried that it would look like crap since I've been out of practice, but loved that it went on with ease and looked fantastic the first time I tried. It lasted all day and looked great. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Gel liners have the intensity of liquid e/l and the smoothness of kohl liners
Price: ~$10 CAD
Pkg: 3g/0.106oz glass jar
Colour: (Eggplant) plummy violet
Finish: subtle shimmer
Pigmentation: opaque
Lasts all day on my super duper oily lids. Best part is, absolutely 100% ZERO smudging on my lower lash line!!! Eggplant is a shade that darkens my lash line in a natural way so I love it.
Will buy Blackest Black later :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I have this eyeliner in charcoal and I really like it. It stays on all day and doesn't flake. I love the glass container... It keeps it from drying out which I have not yet experienced. Some peoples may have dried out because of the type of weather or climate that they have... It could be the temperature of your house ,a nice 70-75 degrees would do it.

One thing that I hate is the brush it comes with. That can be easily fixed and it doesn't put a downer on the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tlanpn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an eyeliner junkie. Having tried MAC, BB, Smashbox, L'Oreal, Wet 'n Wild, Tarte, Mally Beauty, etc., I stumbled upon this little gem at a my local Ulta. I decided to give it a try. I have have oily lids and no matter what I do including eye primer, everything seems to smudge and disappear after a couple of hours. I also usually find that most "black" eyeliners are really not truly black, but either look sort of charcoal when applied or fade to a charcoal. Not true for the EyeStudio. Not only was it easy to apply a nice clean sharp BLACK line just at the base of the lashes, but it did not budge or fade throughout the day. I even liked the brush included which is rare as most are cheap and useless.
This is definitely my HG! I have not had the problem with the gel drying out and I have had my current pot for several months now, but even if it did dry out, the cost is nominal in comparison to the other major brands. Well worth the price for a great BLACK gel eyeliner that lasts and does not smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:00:00 AM More reviews by peekaboa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

i dont think i would try BB gel liner again. This is an extremely value for money product that one of my MUST get products. It doesn't smear under eye. The brush is the best among those comes with the gel pot but you should use angled liner brush for more accurate impact

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Hecate29

At first I was amazed: it is jet black, creamy, applies smoothly... and the price! What more could you possibly want?
But after a while it dried up, leaving me very dissapointed.
I also find the brush useless, but it works for some people, so maybe I got a 'faulty' one.

I shall repurchase if I don't find anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is the BEST eyeliner (liguid/gel) out there when you consider the quality/pricepoint. It goes on smoothly and stays on (no fallout here) until you take it off. It will never smear under your eyes thereby needing a touch-up. My only judgement is with the brush which comes w/it. I don't think it's the best brush to produce the best effect, but why shoukd it be (at this price?) If you use this w/a better quality brush (MAC) you can get an even nicer more perfect look. It still is the BEST even w/the brush provided (which really isn't bad, just not of high a quality which is available, purchased seperately.) The color is very dense so a little goes a long way. You have the ability to make it as thin (so thin that it just looks part of the lashline) or as thick as you want. It's very easy to do that 60's eyeliner swept upward at the end of the eye for the "cat eyed" look. The color range is teriffic as they are all pretty and you will want all of them (not an impossibility cosidering the price.) I've had it since the day it hit shelves and it hasn't dried out or been compromised in anyway. Just make sure you always keep the cap srewed on tight!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by nicolajayne

Before I get started - the brush that comes with the liner really spoils this product as it dries up, splits and quickly becomes unusable. But if you treat yourself to a decent brush, the gel liner is really good.

It is so easy to apply and glides on nicely. I haven't tried a more expensive gel liner to compare, but for the money (under 10 I think) it's great.

It stays on all day and is difficult to smudge. At first, I was disappointed at the size of the pot (is quite small) but a small amount goes a long way so it will last a good while.

A great product to start with if you've never used gel liner before and don't want to spend a fortune.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Mo986

Second time purchasing this product. Best Eyeliner EVER!!!! & the brush i awsome too(: will repurchase ALWAYS:D