Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i ♥ this.. i'm soo satisfied with the quality AND its not that expensive! unlike bobbi brown and mac. :)

on 5/5/2012 11:17:00 PM

I adore this!! It has a perfectly dark (I use the black color) pigment that really lasts! The formula is very creamy and not runny or too wet or goopy. It goes on very well. I really adore the black shade. I haven't tried the other colors. This is a really really great gel eyeliner. Buy!

on 5/5/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this stuff. It's my favorite gel eyeliner ever. The compact lasts for so long and is so creamy and easy to use. It lasts for a pretty long time on your eye, but I find that if you put it on your waterline, it will transfer to the corner of your eyes and require a q-tip for touch ups. Besides that, this stuff is great. It's like the Mac Studioline minus the crappy lifespan and expensive price.

on 5/4/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am still on my first container of this stuff and I've had it for a loong time. I prefer it over liquid or pen liners. It lasts all day it really doesn't come off or fade until I take it off w/ eye makeup remover. The only thing I didn't like is why I took off one lippie is that it gets too hard when it dries out or maybe I've just had it for that long.. lol I like it creamy so what I do is put it out in the sun for a while or put it high over a very low flame on the stove to warm it up a little then I use it w/ a Sigma E10 or E05 depending on how thick I want the line, set it w/ eye shadow and it's perfect!!

I was so amazed with this product. I've had other gel eyeliners like BB and I've had problems with the formula drying fast and not gliding easily on my eye, I didn't expected much of it since it's a drugstore, low price product but boy was I wrong! This product glides easily on eye and last as well as BB gel liners. It is my go to product now. You must give it a try. The brush it comes with I thought was going to be awful but it is pretty good and makes it easy to do a winged line. Definitely a very good product for its price.

on 5/1/2012 9:24:00 PM

I LOVE this gel eyeliner. Previously i was using MAC Studioline and i find that is too dry and difficult to draw plus i have to throw it away rather often simply because the gel dried up and made it impossible to use. Maybelline's gel liner is creamier and easier to work on but still lasts the whole day. It does smudged a little bit at the end of the day but it's good. It is also rather waterproof as i've gotten into rain with this and it stayed unbudged. It didn't hurt that Maybelline supplies the gel liner with a sturdy brush. I just simply use this brush instead of my MAC angled brush and I love it.

I would definitely recommend this over MAC Studio Line. It's long-wearing, easy to work with, doesn't dry out in the tub and its just $19.90 in Singapore as compared to MAC's $46.

Definitely my HG gel eyeliner. It's my second tub now and each tub lasts me about 7-8 months, worn on a daily basis with medium-thick winged line.

on 5/1/2012 2:47:00 PM

Between finding eye pencil too smudgy and liquid liner too much of a b*tch, I decided to try this gel liner. I was very pleasantly surprised! This is so easy to apply. I found the brush very useful, which was surprising, as I thought it would just be this crappy thing they threw in to make the product look good. You do need to wash it after nearly every use, however, as it goes hard with product easily.
I find that applying black eyeshadow over the liner (carefully!) makes it lasts much longer and keeps it's definition better.

So yeah, a great product.

on 4/29/2012 3:01:00 AM

I usually use a pencil liner, but used liquid for a while. This was my first experience with a gel liner and I LOVE it! I have the black gel and it goes on nice and dark. It was also very easy to apply. The most impressive thing for me, however, is how long it lasts once applied. I usually have to touch up with a pencil or liquid liner, but this stuff is awesome! It truly lives up to its name.

on 4/28/2012 3:33:00 AM

Fantastic product.
pros-
Super long lasting, you need a makeup remover to properly get this off.
Very pigmented
Comes with it's own brush
Nice glass jar
Cheap!
cons-
If you don't use it often the gel will start to harden and so it's not as smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this liner!!!I use it A LOT!I mostly use it for my upper lashline and it works great.It's really smooth and goes on nicely.The staying power is great!It won't budge until you're ready for it too lol.I don't use the brush that it comes with because I'm not fond of the shape,so I use my E.L.F eyeliner brush.Just a really great product!

Video Reviews & Tutorials