Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

amazing. super creamy, non drying and pigmented. all i wanted in a gel liner :)

Great! I won't be without this gel liner. It lasts all day and can be buildable to how you want it and how dramatic you want it to be! The brush is rubbish but just use a lip liner brush and youl be fine.

well, I bought this gel liner in forest color, not brown... but I got to admit it, this is the best gel liner... ever. not really waterproof but totally smudge proof, last for over 12 hours and even a little hard to remove with remover ><... the color is perfect~ but the price is a little bit high. But I would say that it totally worth it~

This is a product I recommend to all my friends! I love it. It is beautifully black, and goes on very smoothly, you don't have to be a professional to be able to use it (unlike liquid eyeliners which take quite a lot of practise). It lasts pretty long, I've had mine for a while now. the brush is also pretty good (I don't know how to clean it up once I've used the product though). Give time for the gel to dry before opening the eyelid so that it doesn't mess the upper lid. It's good if you want a thickly lined upper lid. It can also be used on the lower lid. Small problems: Although it doesn't smudge, over a long time the product does seem to give way in areas where the fold of my eyelid overlaps as I have saggy, slightly oily lids. But overall, I love it, it's very stylish and much better than other gel liners, such as MAC! Or so I find. Buy it!

Holy moly I love this!! I will never go back to pencils again!! It looks soo gorgeous on, it goes on smoothly, lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and it is just the perfect gel eyeliner! It's buildable so you can make it look dramatic or you can make it super natural. Fantastic product!

I bough this product about a month ago, because I've always wanted to try a gel liner. I love it! The black is so dark, and it glides onto my waterline. The only problem's are I don't like the brush, it's too wide, and it smears on the bottom. It makes my eyes pop like I've always wanted and is very easy to use.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

A really nice gel liner. Super black and easy to work with. The brush it comes with is pretty good too. I have had it for about a year and haven't noticed it drying out at all. Goes on smoothly and stays put for the whole day. My only complaint is that it's difficult to take off and sometimes I notice a bit of darkness around my eyes from excess product that hasn't come off - though it's nice to know it'll stay put throughout the day! Wouldn't repurchase as I find that felt tip pen liquid liners are more convenient and easier to use.

I have this in blackest black, although I usually use eyeliner in grey tones. It's my favorite eyeliner so far! It glides on like butter :) It lasts all day too. When I get out of the shower it's almost as dark as it was when I went in. Although I usually take my eyeliner off before I shower. I don't remember the price. The only flaw is that it can smudge, but VERY slightly. It's not bad enough for me to return. The brush is also very stiff but flexible, so it applies the gel liner precisely.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This stuff rocks! I purchased the charcoal shade and it is really pretty. I don't care for the eyeliner brush that comes with it, so I use my own! That is my only gripe with it. This stuff lasts forever, I use it most days and there is hardly a dent in the product because a little goes a long way since its so pigmented. I will be repurchasing this! It is great if you want a more dramatic effect to your everyday eye makeup.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This definately compares to the MAC fluid line and it so much more cheaper! The difference I noticed is that this one is more shiny black and darker which makes it more obvious (could be a good or bad thing?) while the MAC is more matte, and I do prefer matte. The brush that comes with this is pretty useless to me, I tried it once and it wasn't very good so I stuck with my MAC eyeliner brush. One thing that annoys me though is that this liner dries up on your brush after one use and makes it stiff and unsuable till you've washed it. With the MAC gel I can go for about a week without having to wash my brush so this inconvenience stops me using it as much. Other than that deffo try this out, you will like it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials