December 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by mgdec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

mine does not dry :(........n smudge.....what's wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by veelin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Probably the best eyeliner I've ever had. It doesn't smudge, it stays put on my lids even after 10 hours of application (my eyelids are very oily and the weather here is super humid) and it is extremely easy to apply. The only thing I dislike from this eyeliner is that the black colour doesn't look as dramatic as liquid eyeliners enough even though it claims to be the Blackest Black.
Repurchase? Yes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by savyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is not as convenient to use as liquid pen liners, But it has amazing staying power--truly is waterproof and smudge-proof. I find you have to clean the little brush it comes with often or it's hard to apply. Also after a while the stuff gets kind of dry and hard so i just put this little jar in a bowl of hot water for a while. Overall, I'll continue using this for the staying power and price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this so much!! It was my first gel liner (I got mine in brown (I wanted black though...)) and provides a lovely natural liner look. My only complaint so far is that it creases onto my brow bone, however the pros are the brush and that it does not dry out!! I definitely would like to try it out again and maybe experiment with other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by SunnySmile

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first gel eyeliner that Ive ever used so I dont have that much experience or other products to compare it to, but it is definatley a brilliant purchase!

Adv:
Doesnt smudge over a long period of time
Lasts a long time

Disadv:
If it hasnt dried, and you need to touch up your lines, it will smudge and stay there!

Would recommend trying it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 6:14:00 AM More reviews by mayanii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

After my Revlon colorstay liquid liner was starting to dry out, and a party to get to, I decided to purchase this. I've already heard rave reviews about this particular product so I had a lot of hopes and expectations.

And... wow. Needless to say, this gel eyeliner met them all. I don't think I'll even consider looking back. I've never really wanted or needed a thin line so basically, the brush that comes along with this is perfect. It's soft and it enables the color to glide on smoothly. Didn't smudge onto my eyeshadow either even though I perspired quite a bit. Will update after a few more uses, if needed, but I think I won't need to. :]

Update: Since I'm not a frequent makeup user, I found that the leftover eyeliner in the pot turned hard and cold after a while. So I think that means that it needs to be warmed up before application? Because several swipes with my brush had no effect compared to rubbing my pinkie into the pot.

Disappointing. However, this is the older formula (hard, glass-like pot) and I recently bought the newer formula (plastic jar) so I will add on another review once I've used the latter.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by LHARTWICK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have always used pencil eyeliners. On a whim I purchased this in black. I really thought I would make a complete mess of things trying to apply it to my eyelids, but I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use! The brush that is included produces a very sharp, crisp line, and it stays put all day long. Even after 12 hours it still looks fresh. I only gave it 4 lippies because this is one of the many black eyeliners I've tried that always come out looking navy. The navy is a great color, but I also need something in black. However it does help if I use a black/brown pencil eyeliner first then apply the gel eyeliner - that helps give a deeper color. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by GoDawgs

I love this product, but also take my review with a grain of salt as it's the only gel eyeliner I've tried. I've been using pencils for years, but wanted to try this for more of a liquid liner look. I was worried that it would look like crap since I've been out of practice, but loved that it went on with ease and looked fantastic the first time I tried. It lasted all day and looked great. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Gel liners have the intensity of liquid e/l and the smoothness of kohl liners
Price: ~$10 CAD
Pkg: 3g/0.106oz glass jar
Colour: (Eggplant) plummy violet
Finish: subtle shimmer
Pigmentation: opaque
Lasts all day on my super duper oily lids. Best part is, absolutely 100% ZERO smudging on my lower lash line!!! Eggplant is a shade that darkens my lash line in a natural way so I love it.
Will buy Blackest Black later :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by anaisadorkie

I have this eyeliner in charcoal and I really like it. It stays on all day and doesn't flake. I love the glass container... It keeps it from drying out which I have not yet experienced. Some peoples may have dried out because of the type of weather or climate that they have... It could be the temperature of your house ,a nice 70-75 degrees would do it.

One thing that I hate is the brush it comes with. That can be easily fixed and it doesn't put a downer on the product itself.