April 17, 2014 | 1756 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tigrovaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. I've never used gel liner before, but a few people on youtube were raving about gels so I decided to try it out. It's very easy to apply imo, personally I have a much harder time applying eyeliner pencils. It also did not smudge for me at all, which is amazing because I rub my eyes and touch my face a lot. I even applied to to my waterline and it stayed put all day (12+ hours!) I got it in the blackened brown color, but it shows up on my skin almost black, a little darker than I thought it would be. That's fine with me because I like the darker eye looks, but if you want something subtle, do not go with this product. Also, make sure you have some make-up remover handy because I literally had to scrub my face to get it off. Def would buy again, but I don't think any of the other colors really interest me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As I have never used gel eyeliner before, I said I would try a cheaper one first to get a steady hand, and then get the more expensive brands like Bobbi Brown or MAC. I am pleasantly surprised of how easy and smooth it applies, how long it lasts and how well it wears. I have this in brown but I am thinking of getting some other colours as well. Cheap but high quality, not a waste of money for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

The packaging it sturdy and the brush is usable. You just to clean the brush every now and then. The product itself is not that bad since it takes a few hours before it smudges. But for people with oily lids, like myself, I would not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this based on good reviews from MUA and it was on sale! I have tried both Bobbi Brown gel liner and MAC...so I can easily compare this to them...
Bobbi Brown is the most expensive for the quantity u get, MAC is next, then comes this. MAC and bobbi brown are a little less creamy ...which is why I think they are long lasting....this one is soooo creamy and a DELIGHT to use...applies sooo smoothly...but lasts for a short time...disappears in 3 to 4 hours on oily lids without a primer. I've had it for a few months now and it hasn't dried in its container...neither have my MAC or Bobbi Brown. The container of Maybelline is much lighter and unbreakable than those of MAC and BB. You can use all these for both the upper and lower lashlines...but MAC tends to flake slightly and disturb my contact lenses...besides that, I can't see too many differences. This is a great black liner to own for the price! Definitely one to have in your vanity!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ArtSmartzGirl

I love this liner! I have it in the darkest brown shade. It is very creamy and stays on all day long at school with minimal smudging. The brush works well with the liner and you get a lot of product though the container is pretty small. Its kinda hard to make a thin line but all in all, a very good eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the price I had to pay to get this($9) I m not complaining its a very decent product. I find its texture quite creamy so its very easy to apply it.A small amount goes a long way and applies on the lids quite effortless which is something that I really enjoy. Has very good staying power stays put pretty much all day long. Offers a completely matte finish which I dont necessarily like I would like a more "liquidy" glossy finish . Comes with a brush and the brush surprisingly enough works excellent . My only complain is the color I dont find it black enough. Goes on quite intense but after awhile when its completely set the color fades a little bit but I can prevent that by applying a black eyeshadow on top of it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly, this did not work for me. I don't know WHY I keep buying Maybelline products, hoping they'd work for me. The only thing useful to me was the liner brush. The product took forever to dry & smudged like crazy. Sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by airinX0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner!!! It is so creamy and smooth. I literally will gently stick an eyeline brush into the pot and it gives me enough product to line the entire eye! Plus they also give you a free eyeliner brush thingy with it! The brush isn't the greatest but it still works pretty well. I bought the black one alittle over 3 weeks ago. I am in love with it! Its not as pigmented as it could be but its still a pretty black eyeliner especially when you use a primer with it. The eyeliner will stay on my eyes for 5 hours without a primer and with a primer will stay on for a good 9 hours! And i have extremly oily lids. I would deffinatly recommend this eyeliner to anyone... would work well on any and every person!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by zerp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It smudges.

10 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by allisonxo12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked it. It was the first gel eyeliner I have ever tried though. The brush it came with worked okay. I liked to use an angled eyeliner brush instead. good product.