Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've received this as a GWP, and while I like the fresh scent and colors, it is an extremely sticky gloss. For that reason alone, I would not recommend it to anyone.

on 1/2/2006 11:52:00 AM

Hate this stuff..got numerous free samples with GWPs. It feels so thick and sticky on your lips, even if you only apply a small amount. When the wind blows, my hair sticks to it! Yuck...

on 12/27/2005 11:00:00 PM

I have this in Juicy Pop. It smells like a strawberry sucker or popsicle. it actually goes on clear. it has no taste.

on 12/15/2005 12:30:00 PM

It's great,if only it had better staying power...but the thing I don't like about it,actually is it's price.I mean...come on...13 euros for a transparent gloss!

on 12/9/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my favourite lipgloss. i have it in Juicy Pop and it tastes like Juicy Fruit the gum. It gives a lot of shine and shimmer which makes a girl feel instantly more confident and prettier. it's pretty sticky but that's what makes it stay.

on 12/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

I'm a lipgloss fanatic, I've got so many different ones I'm not counting anymore. With or without colour, with or without glitter, I've got them all. I hesitated a bit on buying my Juicy Tube, because I thought it was quite expensive. But the tube is bigger than a lot of the other glosses I've got, and it stays longer on my lips than all of them. It's thick and feels sticky, but it doesn't stick to my hair as much as some of the others do. And it doesn't run or smudge because it is so think. I've got the colour Lychee with sparkles, it looks great on it's own or on top of lipstick when used for the dramatic effect. Love the taste! Am now considering which colour to get next, trying to stop myself from getting all the shades I can get my hands on.

on 12/7/2005 2:48:00 PM

Bought the mini pack and found my favourite to be violette. They do look great when they go on and taste lovely but unfortunately they don't last at all and I found them really sticky and too thick for me. They are also very expensive and I think there are better products out there.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm an absolute sucker for JTs - I have Chilled (sheer brown), Lychee (pink with sparkles) and Melon (sheer pink). I did have Pamplemousse (gave away) and Manihi (lost on holiday - BOO HOO!!!!). Great consistency - VERY STICKY and very long lasting. Tastes lovely (if you get the right flavors). I'll definitely keep purchasing.... Great for all skintones, I'm a ddd.

on 12/2/2005 10:26:00 PM

Juicy Tubes are the best. I love the shades, they make my lips look sexy and plump. They even taste good (and mask the taste of Lancome's LS too.) Sure JT's are sticky and expensive, but I don't mind.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So like the rest of the lipgloss junkies out there I went ahead and bought the Pop Juicy Tube. Yes, its stinky, and Yes it definitely gives you gloss and shine but its not all that great when it comes to lastly. I applied it right before I go to school and by the end of the day my lips looks not so pretty.

I would definitely recommend MAC Lipglass though. I recently bought the clear lipglass and its perfect. Not too sticky, gives enough shine/gloss, and it last! =]

Recommended for Medium Skin