November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by barbyng

Hate this stuff..got numerous free samples with GWPs. It feels so thick and sticky on your lips, even if you only apply a small amount. When the wind blows, my hair sticks to it! Yuck...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Juicy Pop. It smells like a strawberry sucker or popsicle. it actually goes on clear. it has no taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by vilya

It's great,if only it had better staying power...but the thing I don't like about it,actually is it's price.I mean...come on...13 euros for a transparent gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is my favourite lipgloss. i have it in Juicy Pop and it tastes like Juicy Fruit the gum. It gives a lot of shine and shimmer which makes a girl feel instantly more confident and prettier. it's pretty sticky but that's what makes it stay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gudrunj

I'm a lipgloss fanatic, I've got so many different ones I'm not counting anymore. With or without colour, with or without glitter, I've got them all. I hesitated a bit on buying my Juicy Tube, because I thought it was quite expensive. But the tube is bigger than a lot of the other glosses I've got, and it stays longer on my lips than all of them. It's thick and feels sticky, but it doesn't stick to my hair as much as some of the others do. And it doesn't run or smudge because it is so think. I've got the colour Lychee with sparkles, it looks great on it's own or on top of lipstick when used for the dramatic effect. Love the taste! Am now considering which colour to get next, trying to stop myself from getting all the shades I can get my hands on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by bibadoa

Bought the mini pack and found my favourite to be violette. They do look great when they go on and taste lovely but unfortunately they don't last at all and I found them really sticky and too thick for me. They are also very expensive and I think there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an absolute sucker for JTs - I have Chilled (sheer brown), Lychee (pink with sparkles) and Melon (sheer pink). I did have Pamplemousse (gave away) and Manihi (lost on holiday - BOO HOO!!!!). Great consistency - VERY STICKY and very long lasting. Tastes lovely (if you get the right flavors). I'll definitely keep purchasing.... Great for all skintones, I'm a ddd.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ddai100

Juicy Tubes are the best. I love the shades, they make my lips look sexy and plump. They even taste good (and mask the taste of Lancome's LS too.) Sure JT's are sticky and expensive, but I don't mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2005 12:18:00 PM More reviews by aznangelchick88

So like the rest of the lipgloss junkies out there I went ahead and bought the Pop Juicy Tube. Yes, its stinky, and Yes it definitely gives you gloss and shine but its not all that great when it comes to lastly. I applied it right before I go to school and by the end of the day my lips looks not so pretty.

I would definitely recommend MAC Lipglass though. I recently bought the clear lipglass and its perfect. Not too sticky, gives enough shine/gloss, and it last! =]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Bubblebath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After months of indecision, I finally broke down and bought a JT (Tonic) and I love it. It is stickier than the other lipgloss I tried but I think it is because it is sticky, it last longer. Before JT, I had a Rimmel one which smelled really good and looks really nice for everyday wear. But I have a habit of wearing a lip moisterizer (SoftLips) under all lipstick/gloss and I found the Rimmel gloss wore off very quickly when it was applied on top of my lip moisterizer. However, I don't have the same problem with my JT and unless I'm eating, the JT gloss stays on for a long time. Also, I really love the scent of my Tonic. It's fruity-ish and very yummy but it's not like your boring ol' berry flavours. I also love the sparkles in the gloss, it's not too much, just perfect!!

I also got a sample of Tickle Pink which has more pigment than the Tonic. I am not crazy about the scent b/c it's melon (I don't like eating melons) but the scent is very light, and so it doesn't bother me. But like the Tonic, it stays on pretty well and it's great when I don't want to wear a colour-lipstick underneath. The light pink colour is really nice for everyday wear as well.