Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 1/13/2006 5:14:00 PM

Just bought this in Midsummer Eve. What a gorgeous color! Thinking I might try it over Nars Honolulu Honey lipstick for a 60's sex kitten type look. Alone, it's a nice slightly shimmery (not too) honey/ peachy shade. Obviously very sheer and glossy. Subtle, but beautiful. Kind of bought it on a whim, but I'm so glad I did. The formula is nice... a little sticky, but not too much, as I personally find MAC Lipglass to be. Overall very pleased with this purchase.

on 1/5/2006 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in so many shades I will not even spend the time listing them. I am so hooked that I am now a self proclaimed JT collector. I just cannot stop buying and using these. First, I will agree with everyone that said it is sticky. That is absolutely true. It is a gel textured lip gloss that is made to be goopy and sticky. I provides high shine and feels great on. It makes you lips look plumper, hides lines on your lips (in which I am beginning to get now), and looks totally sexy. I use them alone and over lipcolor. Some of my Favs are miracle- a pink gel with gold flecks, beach plum- a highly pigmented berry/mauve shade, and chilled-a very neuteal tan/brown with soft gold flecks. I wear my hair cut very short so I don't have to worry about hair getting stuck in it, but I did have longer hair about 2 years ago and I do remember being annoyed buy constantly having to pull my hair off of my mouth whenever the wind blew. Needless to say that driving with the windows down was just horrible. I stopped wearing them until I cut my hair. Now I wear them almost everyday. Will definately purchase again (at least for as long as I keep my short haircut)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've received this as a GWP, and while I like the fresh scent and colors, it is an extremely sticky gloss. For that reason alone, I would not recommend it to anyone.

on 1/2/2006 11:52:00 AM

Hate this stuff..got numerous free samples with GWPs. It feels so thick and sticky on your lips, even if you only apply a small amount. When the wind blows, my hair sticks to it! Yuck...

on 12/27/2005 11:00:00 PM

I have this in Juicy Pop. It smells like a strawberry sucker or popsicle. it actually goes on clear. it has no taste.

on 12/15/2005 12:30:00 PM

It's great,if only it had better staying power...but the thing I don't like about it,actually is it's price.I mean...come on...13 euros for a transparent gloss!

on 12/9/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my favourite lipgloss. i have it in Juicy Pop and it tastes like Juicy Fruit the gum. It gives a lot of shine and shimmer which makes a girl feel instantly more confident and prettier. it's pretty sticky but that's what makes it stay.

on 12/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

I'm a lipgloss fanatic, I've got so many different ones I'm not counting anymore. With or without colour, with or without glitter, I've got them all. I hesitated a bit on buying my Juicy Tube, because I thought it was quite expensive. But the tube is bigger than a lot of the other glosses I've got, and it stays longer on my lips than all of them. It's thick and feels sticky, but it doesn't stick to my hair as much as some of the others do. And it doesn't run or smudge because it is so think. I've got the colour Lychee with sparkles, it looks great on it's own or on top of lipstick when used for the dramatic effect. Love the taste! Am now considering which colour to get next, trying to stop myself from getting all the shades I can get my hands on.

on 12/7/2005 2:48:00 PM

Bought the mini pack and found my favourite to be violette. They do look great when they go on and taste lovely but unfortunately they don't last at all and I found them really sticky and too thick for me. They are also very expensive and I think there are better products out there.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm an absolute sucker for JTs - I have Chilled (sheer brown), Lychee (pink with sparkles) and Melon (sheer pink). I did have Pamplemousse (gave away) and Manihi (lost on holiday - BOO HOO!!!!). Great consistency - VERY STICKY and very long lasting. Tastes lovely (if you get the right flavors). I'll definitely keep purchasing.... Great for all skintones, I'm a ddd.

Recommended for Medium Skin