December 22, 2014 | 1369 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in so many shades I will not even spend the time listing them. I am so hooked that I am now a self proclaimed JT collector. I just cannot stop buying and using these. First, I will agree with everyone that said it is sticky. That is absolutely true. It is a gel textured lip gloss that is made to be goopy and sticky. I provides high shine and feels great on. It makes you lips look plumper, hides lines on your lips (in which I am beginning to get now), and looks totally sexy. I use them alone and over lipcolor. Some of my Favs are miracle- a pink gel with gold flecks, beach plum- a highly pigmented berry/mauve shade, and chilled-a very neuteal tan/brown with soft gold flecks. I wear my hair cut very short so I don't have to worry about hair getting stuck in it, but I did have longer hair about 2 years ago and I do remember being annoyed buy constantly having to pull my hair off of my mouth whenever the wind blew. Needless to say that driving with the windows down was just horrible. I stopped wearing them until I cut my hair. Now I wear them almost everyday. Will definately purchase again (at least for as long as I keep my short haircut)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by NearPerfect9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've received this as a GWP, and while I like the fresh scent and colors, it is an extremely sticky gloss. For that reason alone, I would not recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by barbyng

Hate this stuff..got numerous free samples with GWPs. It feels so thick and sticky on your lips, even if you only apply a small amount. When the wind blows, my hair sticks to it! Yuck...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2005 11:00:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Juicy Pop. It smells like a strawberry sucker or popsicle. it actually goes on clear. it has no taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by vilya

It's great,if only it had better staying power...but the thing I don't like about it,actually is it's price.I mean...come on...13 euros for a transparent gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is my favourite lipgloss. i have it in Juicy Pop and it tastes like Juicy Fruit the gum. It gives a lot of shine and shimmer which makes a girl feel instantly more confident and prettier. it's pretty sticky but that's what makes it stay.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by gudrunj

I'm a lipgloss fanatic, I've got so many different ones I'm not counting anymore. With or without colour, with or without glitter, I've got them all. I hesitated a bit on buying my Juicy Tube, because I thought it was quite expensive. But the tube is bigger than a lot of the other glosses I've got, and it stays longer on my lips than all of them. It's thick and feels sticky, but it doesn't stick to my hair as much as some of the others do. And it doesn't run or smudge because it is so think. I've got the colour Lychee with sparkles, it looks great on it's own or on top of lipstick when used for the dramatic effect. Love the taste! Am now considering which colour to get next, trying to stop myself from getting all the shades I can get my hands on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by bibadoa

Bought the mini pack and found my favourite to be violette. They do look great when they go on and taste lovely but unfortunately they don't last at all and I found them really sticky and too thick for me. They are also very expensive and I think there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an absolute sucker for JTs - I have Chilled (sheer brown), Lychee (pink with sparkles) and Melon (sheer pink). I did have Pamplemousse (gave away) and Manihi (lost on holiday - BOO HOO!!!!). Great consistency - VERY STICKY and very long lasting. Tastes lovely (if you get the right flavors). I'll definitely keep purchasing.... Great for all skintones, I'm a ddd.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ddai100

Juicy Tubes are the best. I love the shades, they make my lips look sexy and plump. They even taste good (and mask the taste of Lancome's LS too.) Sure JT's are sticky and expensive, but I don't mind.