October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

THis is my first bronzer and I dont care to try another one. This is the only one I need. Its the right color for my medium beige skin tone. I picked it up in sephora and the salesgirl recommend this one. I like the fact that it has no shimmer. It looks natural and helps my foundation match my skin when I am too tan. THe only thing I don't like is the packaging because the cardboard would fall apart if you leave it in your purse. The little brush is very nice and soft. Would buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by mizzcindee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite bronzer that I use for contour. Great pigmentation and packaging is cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG i cant say enough about this product! its so natural and matte. i really searched high and low for a good matte bronzer that didnt make me look orange! and this is it!! I applt this with my Mac Kabuki brush and a liitle really dies go a long way... you really have to be ligh handed when applying it onto the brush.. this is a little expensive i think i paid (well my boyfriend paid haha) 31 maybe 32 but it is totally worth it and will be months before i hit pan! Also im not keen on the packaging. especially the fact that it is cardboard but its whats inside that counts... My HG bronzer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by owps

A lovely matt bronzer, really like it. The packaging is fun, but not practical. Also whish it had a mirror so I could take it with me. I use it with a stippling brush, or a contour brush. Nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by rea93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love that this product is matte with NO shimmer; it gives me that natural, tanned effect! This bronzer is very pigmented and long-lasting. I love it. The packaging is cute but not travel-friendly at all -- too bulky. But I love this bronzer -- it's very good quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jchiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is LOVE! I use it almost everyday. It's matte which I like cause I hate those shimmery stuff. I haven't used the brush before so i don't have anything to say about that. I think the packaging is cute! Although the cardboard packaging might not be sturdy, I have no problems with it. The pigmentation is great! If I dab it once, there's a lot of product on my brush already. It is a bit pricey but I'll keep repurchasing if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

HG bronzer. No sparkles, matte finish, long lasting, can build up easily, and theirs so much product it seems never ending. Love it and will continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by xsophiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it , makes me look soo tanned and a little bit goes a long way shame about the price tho but its worth it : )

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I thought this would be a great bronzer to warm my face and for contouring but I was so wrong.
For some reason, no matter how hard I try, this bronzer looks sooooooo dirty on me.
It doesn't blend into my skin at all!
And it was pretty expensive to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

Thank you MUA for suggesting this as a contour powder! This bronzer has such a natural color, and the pigmentation is just perfect! Prior to this, I have been using Nars Laguna to contour, but I felt that the color was a bit too dark for contouring and was better off as a bronzer. I love this Hoola bronzer and I don't think I can live without it! I will repurchase the day it runs out!