MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

4.3

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 7/5/2010 1:36:00 AM

this dried out so fast for me, and then it was like clay. it made me eyeshadows look flat, which I should've known based on the fact that it is matte and the consistency. Will not repurchase

on 7/4/2010 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product. i loved that the color was right on with my skin tone and made a nice clean slate look to my eye lids. I had high expectations considering it is mac and it is not cheap. But in the end it creased on me like crazy with or without primer when worn alone or as a base. This may work great for you but it was just not for me.

on 7/4/2010 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this product almost daily! It helps my e/s stay on all day without creasing. It also looks great on its' own. It matches my skin tone completely. I also have girlfriendly but can honestly say that this color is the most practical. I very rarely go through a product and I'm almost done with this!

on 7/4/2010 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOOOOOOVE Mac Paint Pots! They give your shadow that extra umph and staying power! This shade is perfect for everyday looks and it is the first one I would recommend buying. Such a fabulous product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like how this product acts like a colour corrector for my eyelids, but honestly, it's the worst "lid primer" on me. It creases like crazy. I think it must just be me though, because everyone else seems to love it!

on 7/4/2010 9:06:00 PM

I can honestly say I use this product every single day. It is the perfect colour for my skin to use as a base eye shadow. It's a matte finish but it works well for shimmer shadows or matte shadows. Also it does dry pretty quickly. Using it under my eyeshadows help keep them lasting all day. And on the days I don't want to wear eyeshadow I put this on to get rid of any veins or discolouration on my lids and it looks like I'm not wearing anything at all. Great product! Would definitely rebuy everytime I finish it - but I haven't hit the pan and I bought it over 6 months ago (and use it everyday).

I like this color it a very neutral color , it does help hold my shadows it dries quickly so u need to apply very lil cause when u apply the shadow that's where it staying it's not going anywhere !

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I use this almost every day. It works in so many ways and easy to use.

on 6/27/2010 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

when asked if i would buy this product again i HAD to tick yes! as it dries out and i refuse to use anyhing but MAC!!!
great product really really holds well (caution: do not use unless you have a really good eye makeup remover!!), however it has dried into a little ball in the centre of the pot. that is why it does not ger 5 lippies :)

edited 12.01.2011 - this product, for me does not work. i have now noticed, after using others that it makes my browns i.e satin taupe, patina etc turn a bluey grey colour, same with my purples. if i want blue or grey e/s ill just wear that. bare study and paints are much easier to work with!!

on 6/18/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had really high hope on this paint pot but it didn't work for me. It is way too drying even on my oily lids. I tried rubbing it on the pot to sort of warm it up before putting it on my lids but still too drying. It instantly creased on my lids and became cakey. I had hard time spreading it out. The worst part is, it has no color at all! I know it's supposed to be a really lightly tinted color for neutral tone, but I looked no different at all before and after I put it on. If I want a neutral color or base color a $4 dollar eye shadow from Revlon will do the same trick. I'm sorry but this one is definitely not for me and I have to return it.