Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 11/6/2008 6:53:00 PM

Compared to the minty smell of the original I love this product! Its smoother than the original and doesnt sting my lips. It has a hint of pink color which I love. It last for a while and you cant beat the price at about $3-4 bucks!!! Feels really good on my lips, I always keep it in my purse :)

on 10/23/2008 2:35:00 PM

This would have been my HG lippy if not for its scent. It has flee-market, cheap cherry inscent smell that gave me a headache everytime I used it... really doesn't smell natural!

Too bad because the balm gave me a subtle pink tint and sheer shine that was just lovely.

This, I love. It's my favorite lip balm and I feel like I've tried every balm on the market. The smell is pleasant and the texture is nice and creamy which gives it good spreadability, a must for really dry lips. The other Burt's Bees balms seem to drag across my lips while this glides. If I use it everyday to maintain and treat, this balm solves my normally stubbornly dry lip problem. You can't really beat the price either. For about $3 or less, a tube lasts me several months (and I use it several times a day). This also gives a very slight tint to my lips which is nice for a very subtle hint of color when I don't wear makeup. continued >>

on 10/16/2008 7:28:00 PM

Overall, a lovely product that feels great on the lips and smells wonderful. I actually prefer this over the Kiss My Face lip balm. I only use this lip balm at night or indoors because it doesn't have SPF. For daytime I use the Jack Black lip balm. It's affordable and readily available at drugstores. Love the ingredients, too. It sinks in after a while and leaves a nice smooth feeling on my lips. I adore the scent.

on 10/15/2008 12:19:00 AM

Smells and tastes like fake cherry flavour. Its pretty gross, honestly. It works well as a balm but the smell and taste was so awful I wont even use it as a backup. Stick with the original!

on 10/12/2008 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this as a great extra, and I really love it. I would never have thought to try it out otherwise though. It smells a little funky and artificially fruity, but I really don't mind because it goes away and the balm itself is so moisturizing and healing that it's worth a little odd smell. It's really nice for over night, too. Can't even smell it then! ;) If the smell were improved it'd be a 5/5. Great product that I will continue to use (I actually do use up balms! I'm a balm addict). I am undecided if I will purchase it again or not, but I went ahead and put 'yes' because I haven't ruled out the possibility.

on 10/11/2008 1:55:00 PM

The scent of this balm is sweet and fruity to me, so I love it. It has a nice texture, moisturizes well and lasts a very long while after applying. I was looking for a balm without all the preservatives and chemicals, and this is a great one.

on 10/6/2008 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After reading all the positive reviews here, I ran out to the drug store and picked up a tube. I can't seem to get past the scent. It reminds me of something medicinal from my childhood, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Will let you know when I figure it out. Otherwise, its just an OK balm. A bit pricey ($4.49 @ SDM) Nothing special. But then again, what balm is?

on 10/1/2008 6:03:00 PM

I love this lip blam! I've already gone through 4 tubes. It feels moisturizing and I like the way it ever so slightly gives my lips a natural rosy color. It just glides right on and doesn't feel too balmy like most other lip balms.

on 9/21/2008 11:38:00 AM

This is the best lip balm out there. It has good slip without being greasy, moisturizes wonderfully, and has impressive staying power. Most lip balms make my lips lighter than they are, making me look totally washed out. Not this one! I have fairly pigmented lips, and this is like my natural lip shade, but just a tad bit brighter. Not to mention that it's inexpensive to boot. Why pay ten or fifteen bucks for a high-end lipstick when I can get the same color payoff from a balm a fraction of the price that has far better-for-you ingredients? I have and will continue to repurchase this little baby as long as they continue to make it.

Popular Lip Treatments