Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 11/12/2008 8:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love, Love, Love this product! This is my favorite lip balm ever. It makes my lips so soft. I layer it under all my lip glosses and lipsticks and before I go to bed. I like the scent too, reminds me of summer. I will definately buy more.

on 11/11/2008 3:21:00 PM

Did not moisturize my lips very well. Left me with a wrinkly feeling on my lips. The smell and texture is nice, but I would prefer the honey over this for it's effectiveness.

on 11/7/2008 2:43:00 AM

This didn't heal at all, but instead sort of just sat on the top layer of my lips and dried them out more. I was pretty disappointed.

on 11/6/2008 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My favorite of the Burt's Bees lipbalms, hands down. This one glides on much smoother than the other balms, and I love the spicy berry scent as well. I wasn't expecting this to have a lot of tint, but there is some color payoff (with a lot of nice shine) on my pigmented lips which is not over the top. I love wearing this instead of lipstick for a little polish during the day because it is not heavy. This is going to be a staple in my lip product arsenal.

on 11/6/2008 6:53:00 PM

Compared to the minty smell of the original I love this product! Its smoother than the original and doesnt sting my lips. It has a hint of pink color which I love. It last for a while and you cant beat the price at about $3-4 bucks!!! Feels really good on my lips, I always keep it in my purse :)

on 10/23/2008 2:35:00 PM

This would have been my HG lippy if not for its scent. It has flee-market, cheap cherry inscent smell that gave me a headache everytime I used it... really doesn't smell natural!

Too bad because the balm gave me a subtle pink tint and sheer shine that was just lovely.

This, I love. It's my favorite lip balm and I feel like I've tried every balm on the market. The smell is pleasant and the texture is nice and creamy which gives it good spreadability, a must for really dry lips. The other Burt's Bees balms seem to drag across my lips while this glides. If I use it everyday to maintain and treat, this balm solves my normally stubbornly dry lip problem. You can't really beat the price either. For about $3 or less, a tube lasts me several months (and I use it several times a day). This also gives a very slight tint to my lips which is nice for a very subtle hint of color when I don't wear makeup. continued >>

on 10/16/2008 7:28:00 PM

Overall, a lovely product that feels great on the lips and smells wonderful. I actually prefer this over the Kiss My Face lip balm. I only use this lip balm at night or indoors because it doesn't have SPF. For daytime I use the Jack Black lip balm. It's affordable and readily available at drugstores. Love the ingredients, too. It sinks in after a while and leaves a nice smooth feeling on my lips. I adore the scent.

on 10/15/2008 12:19:00 AM

Smells and tastes like fake cherry flavour. Its pretty gross, honestly. It works well as a balm but the smell and taste was so awful I wont even use it as a backup. Stick with the original!

on 10/12/2008 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this as a great extra, and I really love it. I would never have thought to try it out otherwise though. It smells a little funky and artificially fruity, but I really don't mind because it goes away and the balm itself is so moisturizing and healing that it's worth a little odd smell. It's really nice for over night, too. Can't even smell it then! ;) If the smell were improved it'd be a 5/5. Great product that I will continue to use (I actually do use up balms! I'm a balm addict). I am undecided if I will purchase it again or not, but I went ahead and put 'yes' because I haven't ruled out the possibility.

Popular Lip Treatments