August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by browngal27

This is a must have for sure!
i love the spray bottle it gives a really nice mist, and its very affordable especially if u dont want to buy a chi product
overall, well worth the money

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Asani74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely flat iron my hair - so I just bought this product because I had a coupon and I assumed it would be good because I used to use TRESemme's shampoo line awhile back. I did not care for this product. When I sprayed it on my hair it felt somewhat heavy. As I was using the flat iron I noticed that instead of leaving my hair silky and straight, it was making my hair feel like it was unwashed. The product clung to much to my hair, in the sense that it felt sticky/flakey. I will not be buying this again. The only pro is that it has a nice scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

GREAT packaging, cheap and not much needed to cover your hair. To be honest, I dont notice any difference in my hair with this. Its hard to judge whether its working. If I find anything concrete Ill change my review but for now its no miracle worker...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't care for this. I did like the smell! It didn't do anything special. Actually I think it made my hair feel more straw like. I took it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mschams

before using this product my hair was starting to get dry but I have been using this for one week now before I blow dry. I really would recommend this product and buy it again. It has a soft sweet smell, mists on great not over-powering. The packaging I do wish was a smaller in size for travel purposes. What I love about it is It leaves my hair silky smooth and light-weight. And I naturally have thick hair. It was about $10.49 at shoppers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by BreBoyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro's: Works wonders. Smells fabulous. Great price!

It's light and airy if the correct amount is used. Too many people overdue products on their hair. The point of a product is to lightly spray your hair from a reasonable distance to achieve proper and even amounts. Don't soak your hair unevenly in product and expect it to work. A couple light sprays will do. Leaves hair feeling soft and protected. I use a 400 degree iron on my hair and wouldn't do it without this product.

Con's: Shape of the bottle makes it hard to spray. I wish I could adjust the nozzle!

xoxox

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by antelopeomg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seems like reviews on this are overwhelmingly positive, but I've had no luck... This product gave the ends of my hair a texture so awful I almost jumped back in the shower to wash it out, time and time again. It created a very brittle, dry texture no matter how sparingly I used this, and I've given it more than a couple of chances just in case I was applying wrong. This must just be because of the condition of my hair, which is a bit heat-damaged, but nothing severe. The effect is present whether I straighten and blow-dry, or just blow dry after applying this. I will spring for the more costly CHI heat protectant next time, but I don't have very high hopes for that either, since its ingredients will probably be similar. If not, I will update. In any case, the only reason I have not thrown this out is because I will try to use this as a texturizing spray on slightly dirty hair to give grip to updos. A ray of hope for this stuff?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Starrguise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm neutral with this product. It's very cheap and it makes my hair feel a little more sleek when I use it before blow drying and flat ironing.

However, I have to be careful or it can leave a chemical feel in my hair. My hair feels less frizzy with it, so it serves it's purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Since this protects my hair from heat, my hair isn't as frizzy as it used to be. I don't really think this smooths my hair nor straightens it, but I feel like my hair does react better when styled with heat. I do use Chi Silk Infusion as well so I am not sure which product makes my hair so much easier to straighen. Anyway, I will definately repurchase because it is a cheap product that does the job. And this smells really good too (I think it lingers a bit, but for a day only). I don't see the point in buying Chi Iron Guard now that I've used this product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Makeupluv528

This is the best purchase I have ever made for my hair! I use a flat iron on my hair daily and I would always get dead ends but not any more! I'm on my second bottle and will be repurchasing!