April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hermommy09

I bought this a couple weeks ago from cvs for around five bucks. I find that i reach for this much more than my chi iron guard! it seems to work really well and its easy to use. the smell is nice and it leaves my hair soft and frizz free. loving it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by oncemorewithfeeling

Love this product, it works yet when its on your hair its gentle enough to not 'feel' like you have product in. Would and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this mostly because it doesn't put a hole in my wallet and gets the job done. Before this I used Chi Iron Guard, which worked great and smelled great, but I just couldn't justify paying that much more for fragrance. However, I do think that this leaves a more sticky residue feel to my hair compared to Chi Iron Guard. Also, I don't like the the packaging because it's not travel friendly. Overall though, it performs well for the price and I haven't had any split ends thus far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to for heat protection. It's very light and smells nice and also works as a light leave-in conditioner for "next day" hair. I thought it weighed my fine hair down but it really doesn't. I love it and have used it for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by nic_b

LOVE. This is now one of my Must Haves. I don't blow dry, but I do use flatirons and curling irons. About 6-8 months ago, I started using this before any heat appliance, and it's made a huge difference in the texture of my hair. My hair's much softer than it was a year ago, and the ends are in far better shape. Best of all--the price is decent, and one bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by colombianaj93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells awesome and does the trick, very easy to use as well, and its good that it works for blowdrying, curling and straightening!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by mbergmann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with some of the comments on here. I notice that when I don't use this product, my hair is dry looking and I can see a lot of split ends. I navigated towards the Tressume products because I liked the straightening gel because it has silicone in it and that is a nice hair smoother. I just bought a bottle today because I ran out. Will continue to buy until I find a more effective one...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BabyGirl228

This didn't do anything to my hair! I does smell really nice though! Will not buy again. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by shipinabottle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

it works great, but it made me break out...i'll stick to my biosilk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product and I use it every time I'm going to be applying heat to my hair