October 24, 2014 | 1458 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by jensco23

I have purchased this numerous times. It tends to be the least expensive at Walmart. Averages around $4. This is all you need to protect your hair when you are blowing it dry, using straightner or curling iron. Protects your hair from breakage and damage. Has a nice fresh smell. I also use it on my daughter's hair as a detaingler.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by aJudith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have mixed feelings about this product. I wanted to love it because of the great reviews, price, smell. I normally love Tresemme products however I'm not sure this one cuts it. I have fine, wavy hair and I used this when I blow dry. I have given it many chances and for the most part the back of my head gets greasy from this. I have tried only applying to the ends of my hair, avoiding the scalp at all costs but I still had the same result. I find that if I spray it into my hands and then apply it I do get a someone better result. I defintely cannot use this if I have just deep conditioned. I love the mist on the bottle, the packaging, the smell. I used it with a flat iron only and got somewhat better results.
*UPDATE* I don't like this. I have fine, wavy hair and this weighs it down too much and I like to have volume. I never put it near my scalp and I didn't put much--but still bad results.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by puppyluvz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This didn't work very well for me! It makes my hair very greasy and frizzy. I DONT reccommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by aparnanatarajan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a great heat PROTECTANT by TRESemme. The packaging is super comfortable an it sprays product all over your hair. It protectes your hair from heat and does not make it greasy or stiff. And it is super cheap.
But if you are going to use this to control frizz then you are going to be disappointed. It just controls MILD flyaways and reduces frizz for about 10%. I use a good anti frizz before this and once my hair is nearly dry i spray this all over and let it dry a tad bit more and blow dry. Also i likeed the effect better when my hair was almost dry as compared to wet.
Will I buy it again. Oh Ya!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by browngal27

This is a must have for sure!
i love the spray bottle it gives a really nice mist, and its very affordable especially if u dont want to buy a chi product
overall, well worth the money

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Asani74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely flat iron my hair - so I just bought this product because I had a coupon and I assumed it would be good because I used to use TRESemme's shampoo line awhile back. I did not care for this product. When I sprayed it on my hair it felt somewhat heavy. As I was using the flat iron I noticed that instead of leaving my hair silky and straight, it was making my hair feel like it was unwashed. The product clung to much to my hair, in the sense that it felt sticky/flakey. I will not be buying this again. The only pro is that it has a nice scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by jedmo

GREAT packaging, cheap and not much needed to cover your hair. To be honest, I dont notice any difference in my hair with this. Its hard to judge whether its working. If I find anything concrete Ill change my review but for now its no miracle worker...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by foreverlipgloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't care for this. I did like the smell! It didn't do anything special. Actually I think it made my hair feel more straw like. I took it back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mschams

before using this product my hair was starting to get dry but I have been using this for one week now before I blow dry. I really would recommend this product and buy it again. It has a soft sweet smell, mists on great not over-powering. The packaging I do wish was a smaller in size for travel purposes. What I love about it is It leaves my hair silky smooth and light-weight. And I naturally have thick hair. It was about $10.49 at shoppers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by BreBoyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pro's: Works wonders. Smells fabulous. Great price!

It's light and airy if the correct amount is used. Too many people overdue products on their hair. The point of a product is to lightly spray your hair from a reasonable distance to achieve proper and even amounts. Don't soak your hair unevenly in product and expect it to work. A couple light sprays will do. Leaves hair feeling soft and protected. I use a 400 degree iron on my hair and wouldn't do it without this product.

Con's: Shape of the bottle makes it hard to spray. I wish I could adjust the nozzle!

xoxox