Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really have little to offer that has not been said in praise of this fantastic little drug store find. I read the reviews over the weekend, and purchased it on Saturday for $5 at Target, packaged in a 6.8 oz. tub. After years and years of using high end products, I can spot the hype but if I can't see the results, I am returning it...particularly Estee Lauder. So, I haven't seemed to pile enough moisturizer on my neck to make it appear moist and supple. This works fantastically well. I applied a very sparing amount to my face and heels, and it's like magic. Moisturized, soft, supple, and LOOKS better. Around my eyes, no burning. Soft. You get the picture. The consistency is like a stiff frosting. I tap the length of my finger into the product and apply from there. It seems to be an old-fashioned product with a bit of an old-fashioned fragrance. I don't care. High priced hype doesn't give me results. This does. I wish you could see my moist cheeks and heels. It's pretty amazing, and it's been sitting quietly on the shelves all this time while the $50 jars have been screaming. I'll continue to re-buy, over and over.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have seen many reviews and comments on mua in general that state this is a dupe for Creme De La Mer, so when I discovered an unopened tin in my dh's drawer, I was delighted. For reference, my skin is dry/sensitive NW25. I am 37. I was almost finished with my first jar of CdlM (given to me gratis by a friend in the cosmetics biz), so I was intrigued to see if the Nivea was indeed a dupe. Even though CdlM is a nice product, I was not wowed enough to willingly fork out $130 USD, as I felt it could probably be duped or one could get the same effects with a cheap drugstore alternative. I was correct. Having gone through a full 30 ml jar of CdlM, I can tell you that the Nivea Creme (in the tin only, made in Germany formula, I can't speak for other formulas or packaging) is not an exact dupe, but it comes pretty darned close. The texture of the Nivea is not as thick and pasty as the CdlM, which actually is a plus for me, since I found having to emulsify the CdlM before applying it to be tedious. Other than that, the formulas are pretty much identical, right down to the scent. Nivea does not irritate my hypersensitive skin, and it provides an excellent amount of moisture for a regular night time cream. It leaves a slightly greasy finish on my skin, and takes some time to soak in, which may bother those with oily skin if they apply it to their face. Other than that, there's really nothing super exciting and special about this product. However, if you're in the market for an inexpensive CdlM dupe, this product should do nicely.

Just tried this product for the first time. I was taken aback with how thick it is....I just assumed the one I got was just super thinck until I read other reviews.
I must say although it is thick after rubbing it between my palms to warm it a bit it goes on easy enough. The result was instant! My skin looks amazingly shine but not greasy. I will definately try this out wth my new "shiny summer face" makeup that I plan on rocking.
The smell was somewhat strong for me.This being that I have allergies and most scents get it going.After 4 minutes the strong smell was gone.
I use the Nivea soft as a hand lotion it is also great.
>>>I took one lipy off bcus its so thick!!(my hands are tiny and weak..the jar was kinda hard to open )

I first started using this when I was at school in New York. I was looking for a cheap & effective drugstore face moisturiser for fall & winter (I used it in spring too), and got this after reading reviews on MUA. It was excellent as both a night cream - a thin layer was all I needed for the dryness on my cheeks & around my nose and mouth, and to protect my skin against chilly winds. (I'd use my tinted moisturiser for day.) I don't know how this feels under foundation, but I'd certainly recommend this for night. Now that I'm back in my tropical home country, I find this product a bit heavy for the face, but I'm using up the one I bought as a foot cream. I bought the tube version so I've given the packaging a 4, but when that's gone I'll be breaking out the tub I asked a family member to get for me when she was in the US. I intend to get another tube of this stuff to protect my face if I visit a temperate climate during the colder seasons.

Smells great! Made my legs super soft with just one use.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product to use for the body, as it gives a subtle shine. Although it makes my hands fell rough. I use it everyday when i come out of the shower, and always get compliments about how smooth and soft my skin is. Smell is okay, i dont really mind it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the smell of Nivea... reminds me of my grandmother.
But I dont like how greasy this is. I actually prefer the other Nivea, Nivea soft on my hands/body.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff!. My mother used to put this stuff all over my hands and my body. The smell is very comforting to me. I am glad they continue to sell it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ive used it since i can remeber and it made my skin so soft and healthy. My skin had a bit of acne before but this helped it so much, i was surprised about what this creme can do. I will always buy this product i love it! It moisturizes my skin under my makeup and helps cool down sunburns some how. it was always so relaxing putting this on and knowing my skin was going to be ok. This product is worth it and so much better then other brands who always claim to help in 7 days or beat the 300$ cremes. I hardly see any commercials for Nivea but its amazing! No false claims, it softens and moisturizes the dryest skin! Its good for men, women, kids, everyone and it easily helps! I dont leave the house without putting this on! Its great for everything, i dont know how much more i can describe it, it does what its supposed to do. Soften and moisturize so much better and faster than other brands!

I love this product! My hands get really dry, especially in the winter. I bought the travel size of this product. It is really thick and had my super dry hands feeling great! My hands were SO soft after just one use, and it kept getting better with each use. I definitely recommend!