January 28, 2015 | 1871 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 3:06:00 PM More reviews by qaweenbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always try different foundations to see if there is anything good out there ... but I just love the way this foundation covers and looks so good. I like good coverage for a flawless face. It had excellent coverage and I reallly like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Bluekittykat8

I have to say every time I try and stray from this product I end up going right back to it. I don't know what it is about this make up but it goes on nicely and I use a sponge which is why the container does'nt really bother me. I just wish they had a better color range b/c I have to mix both 1 and 2. I like it better than neutrogena's blemish fighting MU. :)Came back to this yet again after i tried BE..blah this is much better!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lynz_83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation, it helps keep my skin stay fairly breakout-free. I could never wear foundation before because I always broke out, but this is a good one. I find it's a little too thick though, so in the mornings I mix a bit into my moisturizer and it goes on much more sheer (like a tinted-moisturizer) and looks great all day! The bottle sucks, but it's a decent price and works well, so I'll probably buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

i have a love/hate relationship w/ this foundation. i love it b/c i can count on it never breaking me out, but i hate it b/c it gives wierd coverage ( covers redness but leaves your blemishes and pores looking icky and pronounced). i use this in Beige. i apply it with a sponge to give a more natural finish, this seems to help with the shiny-ness that comes with applying it w/ your fingers, but im really just not happy with this foundation at all. i cant understand why they would market this for oily/acne prone skin, when all it does is accentuate those bad parts that you want to downplay.
p.s-i do use the concealer from this line regularly, and like it. cant say the same for this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mercurial

Love this. I got lucky with the shade (it matches perfectly), and I even slept in my makeup three times with NO skin problems the next day. The bottle neck could be narrower, but I haven't been this happy with a foundation since Clinique.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

good product, but better suited for people with oilier skin. tried it on my combination skin and it didn't blend as good as their compact-cream CC foundation, because it dries a little too fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Audge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have finally found a foundation I can wear! Hooray! I bought this in 01 Ivory and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It goes on so smooth & looks so natural. It also keeps my oily skin from looking too greasy. The price is right too. The only downside is the horrible bottle; I always have to keep it upright to prevent spills.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Mlmontoya

I started using this a month ago and it's by far the cheapest foundation I've ever used, but it's great. It doesn't break me out like most other makeups do. I also had little red spots on my face that are gone now that I've been using this (must be the BHA). The jar does suck, but I can live with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2005 4:56:00 PM More reviews by natokt

Though this foundation is the only one I've ever bought that matches my skin exactly, it isn't the best foundation out there. It looks amazing when I first put it on, but it feels incredibly greasy within the hour and looks horrible. The bottle is also horrible; the widemouthed jar ends up spilling in my makeup bag.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by hush

I thought this was great after using a sample from a magazine so after rushing out and buying the full size I was more than a little disappointed.

EFFECT:
ARGH ... am I turning into a reptile or what. Goes on smooth and dewy but once it dries my skin is left tight and crackly. Definitely not the nice smooth matt finish I was expecting.

COLOUR:
I purchased "Bisque" which was a perfect match for me, although I have noticed that in places that I've tried to dot it on as a concealer, it shows up quite orange.

PACKAGING:
Absolutely TERRIBLE! Would be much better with a pump, but comes in a stupid wide mouth bottle so that there is no control over how much comes out, and it all manages to collect around the lid etc.

I had high hopes for this but I definitely won't be buying again - in fact I'm off out to get myself something different right now!