August 1, 2014 | 1191 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Beauty_Box

I really LOVE this mask. It smells fantastic (may not be great for those who are sensitive to scents, as it is a strong smell)and WORKS!!! I'm tossing out my QHMJM for this stuff!!

It significantly reduces my ocasional cystic acne (TOM breakouts) and leaves me less oily. I would suggest using it as a spot treatment as it can be overdrying if put on sensitive areas. Big RAVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome stuff, but its pretty small, only about 4 oz, and if you plan to use this as a mask and a cleanser, then it wont last long. Im allready on my 2nd tube. This rocks as a cleanser adn as a mask, which i use 2 times a week, and cleanser wise daily. It keeps my forehead clear of any imperfections. I LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2003 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Curlyhair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never used this product as a mask but only as a cleanser. I love it!!! IT does work great and it is not as drying as I thought it would be. I do use meds (skinoren) on my face so maybe I should be using a gentler cleanser but I'll wait 'til I finish this up first. Give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I got a sample pack of this in a magazine and decided to use it as a mask...it feels different from a regular mask being that in can also be used as a cleanser...but it does spread nicely and dries pretty quick, the scent I didn't like to much and as an overall mask I've had better it made my face feel clean afterwards but my cheeks and chin were burning up and got all red and there wasn't much I could do about it so I won't be purchasing this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lisamarie311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ADORE THIS STUFF! I've polished off 2 entire tubes already (which for product junkie me is unbelievably rare!). I am in my mid 30's, and while I still suffer from breakouts, my skin is not nearly as oily as it was when I was a teen. This doubles as a cleanser/mask. As a cleanser, I find this to be super-effective at removing makeup and oil (due to the kaolin clay and glycerin) without overstripping my drier areas. Contains 3% BP, which seems to be just the dose I need to help clear me up. When I'm feeling greasy or have a breakout, I apply it as a mask after cleansing with it first. It feels tingly-cool (but not too tingly!) and leaves my skin feeling clean and baby soft. The next day I can tell my pimples are getting smaller and starting to heal. I now have my girlfriend hooked on this stuff, and she has her teen sister hooked as well! P.S. Did I mention how much I ADORE THIS STUFF? lol P.S.S. I definitely would not recommend you remove your eye makeup with this, as BP is way too drying for the delicate eye area!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lisamarie311

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2003 8:32:00 PM More reviews by gainsbourg

I've just started to use this dual-function product, and I must say, it's been working quite nicely to clear up some blemishes on my cheek and chin area. The benzoyl peroxide is very strong, however, so I don't use the face wash every day; three times a week does it for me. I would caution those who choose to use the cleanser as a mask, however, as it can be very strong and irritating if left on beyond 4-5 minutes. I have very sensitive skin, but the product hasn't left me itchy or blotchy in the week that I've used it. I'd recommend this to anyone with moderate skin sensitivity.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lilkrazybaby8701

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

omg, this the the best cleanser ever!!! i got really bad ance like a few weeks ago but this stuff cleared it up in under a week!i love this cleanser and i'll definitly buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sierra0278

I use this product as a mask about once a week when I'm feeling especially oily. It works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I hate Neutrogena products in general, but I really do like this one. It works very well both as a mask and as a clay-based benzoyl peroxide cleanser. However, I wish they'd do away with the 'tingly' part, which is actually caused by menthol that is irritating your skin which starts to burn instead of tingle after a while. Besides that, I'm starting to think this cleanser is one I can stick with for a while.