Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/7/2008 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wasn't expecting to like this product but I do! I thought it would be some variation on Vaseline but it really does give the nails a nice sheen and it seems to last through multiple hand-washings. I stopped wearing nail polish and getting professional manicures but I want my hands to look nice. This does the trick!

on 1/6/2008 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been a nail-biter my whole life. After I graduated university and began working an awful job just to get by, my nail biting graduated from a bad habit to a near-obsession. I also began biting the skin around my poor nails. Awful and disgusting, I know.

Now that I've begun to accept/take control of certain things in my life, I've decided to try (once more) to quit biting my nails. If you've ever seen anyone who bites their skin as well, it's like a train-wreck. It's scabby, bleed-y, puffy, red, and overall disgusting. I began using the Burt's Bees cuticle butter before bed, as suggested. It's been only a week, and my poor fingers are almost completely healed. Seriously- I wish I could post a before/after picture, but I don't have any (plus, that'd gross everyone out).

Smells fantastic, good ingredients, nice and rich, no animal testing... my only issue is with the packaging; wish it came in a pump (just for sterility's sake), but I'll live. Five outta five.

on 12/28/2007 2:08:00 AM

Overall a decent product. I picked it up on clearance at CVS. This creme softens my cuticles and smells good. My only complaint about this product is that it seems to harden over time which makes it difficult to scoop out of the container. I did a test between this product and Sally Hansen's Cuticle Defense. This was by far the better product. The cuticles on my Burt's hand were soft and moisturized while the Sally's hand had very little improvement.

on 12/17/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I defintely think this is the best cuticle cream ever! Great results, good scent, awesome price...nothing negative to say. I regret buying L'occitane after I couldn't find this at the drug store... should've just bought this on-line.

on 12/16/2007 5:04:00 PM

Where to start? I love everything about this cuticle cream. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy (which I *hate*). On rare days when I'm not wearing polish I work this into my cuticles and nails really well and it keeps them hydrated and healthy-looking. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time and it smells great to boot.

on 12/10/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

after buying and receiving as gifts several burts bees 'gift packs' i have a lifetime supply i like it, but i always forget about this.

This stuff does the trick and smells great. Comes in a cute tin to boot.

on 12/5/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've heard about this product on the nail board, but often forget to pick it up at the drugstore.

finally got this product. I did try the tester at the store and liked the scent. It does give me a craving for lemonade though=)

It's very effective and great to use in the morning,night, whenever.

I also have the SH cuticle oil, but sometimes forget to apply that at night.

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.

Popular Treatments