Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really really wanted to like these, but I guess I'm more of a lip stain gal than a lip gloss/stick gal. I never liked glosses. Too much stickiness on the lips. These do leave too much residue for my taste. The colors are also a bit too pink for my yellow toned Asian skin. The color also was not very long wearing. I'm lazy about putting on lip color. I want it done once or twice max, and stay. These require lots of reapplication. The product itself is great, but it's just not for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love these lipsticks! I have almost purchased all the colors. All of them are beautiful. They feel really nice on the lips. They are lipsticks not really lip butters though. I love the packaging too. It's cute and it's easy to pick out the one I want to wear since the top is the color of the lipstick.

on 2/13/2012 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this product and it is AMAZING! I got it in Berry Smoothie which looks good with my skin tone! I like it because it is in the packaging like a lip stick but isn't as solid as one. I like that it gives a slight color to my lips but doesnt look like I am wearing lipstick. It looks really great and I highly recommend going and getting one right now! I got mine for $8.15 which I was a little upset about becuase that is a lot I recommend getting it on Amazon.com where it will be almost a dollar cheaper or find somewhere else to get it other than a drugstore .

on 2/13/2012 5:48:00 PM

FINALLY was able to pick a couple of these up, they've been out of stock everywhere! I got Gumdrop and Lollipop and love them both. Gumdrop is a shimmery lilac. I didn't own any lilac lip products and this looks pretty on. My lips are very pigmented and it's a nice sheer color. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia and I LOVE it on, such a pretty color and it has a slight shimmer as well. They're very moisturizing and I'd definitely repurchase.

on 2/11/2012 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't think these are as amazing as some people say but they are nice. One thing that I don't like about them is that there's no SPF. If I'm wearing a tinted lip balm, I need the SPF! I like their pigmentation, colour selection and the slight glossiness. There's not very much product in the tube so they are kind of pricey for a drugstore product.

on 2/10/2012 6:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There is something in this product and also Loreal's Lip Balm that irritates my lips, drys them out and makes them blister. :-(

on 2/10/2012 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in Pink Truffle. I love how smooth they feel when I apply them. It's very moisturizing and the coverage is very good, almost like a full lipstick without feeling like I'm too made-up for every day. My lips feel soft when I wear it. I'm going to buy more of these in other colors.

on 2/10/2012 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Yep - these live up to the hype! Gorgeous colours, pigmented yet moisturising. I can't wait to get some more!

on 2/10/2012 12:41:00 AM

decently moisturizing, natural shine, vibrant colors; i think i am in love with revlon lip butters ! they come in 20 colors, and are just amazing. since they are more buttery/balm-like, they don't last as long as your traditional lipsticks, however, i feel that they work great as a to-go lip color. some of them have noticeable shimmers, but they're very flattering.

I really like this product. My lips stay hydrated and soft even after it wears off and the color I got (Brown Sugar) wears more like a lipstick than a gloss. It has just enough shimmer not to look flat but not so much that it looks glittery or shiny. The pigment fades a little as the gloss wears off, but enough of the color stays so that my lips don't look naked if I can't reapply right away. The thing I like a lot is that it's not tacky like a gloss or dry like a lipstick, but right at a happy medium to get the best of both worlds.

I'm definitely going to get more colors.

Popular Lipsticks