October 23, 2014 | 1872 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by ShelbyKnighttt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite mascara! It is very lengthening and it separates your lashes. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by makeup2me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I actually sold my high end mascara stock to buy a ton of these mascaras!!! No clumping, no flaking!! Huge, huge, thick, lashes with this mascara...nothing compares to this and I have tried them all!!1

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a bangin mascara. Its cheap and it is just as good if not better than high end mascaras that claim to do the same thing to your lashes. Oh my word, I wish I had known about this mascara long ago before shelling out probably thousands of dollars worth of mascara over the years. I used to always get the diorshow mascaras or the lancome hypnose or even chanel mascaras. Now that I have tried this mascara and see how well it works with my lashes and the amazing volume and curl it gives, I will NEVER ever go back to wasting money on those other brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by susjs

Thanks to Nur [Nurberxo] on youtube, I became obsessed with finding this mascara, wasn't easy but once I did, wow was it worth the hunt. This is truly a little gem, almost at any price so it's amazing to think it's a mere $2.99.

Packaging: No worse or better than any other drugstore mascara, at least it's not the size of a power-drill or an obnoxious neon colour.]

Wand: Nothing gimmicky, unique or over-sized, just even + full bristles that do the job. It's easy to maneuver this one on both upper and lower lashes, unlike my old fave Cover Girl Lashblast.

Results: I was amazed at how this lengthened and thickened my long, thin lashes to almost doll-like proportions. It's slightly harder to separate my lashes when applying this but with a little patience, they look amazing--no further lash combing devices necessary. Almost can't believe these are my lashes?!

Colour: I believe it comes in one colour only [Black] but it's a dark black, not a sooty, greyed black.

Wear: Surprisingly well, no smudges, flaking, smearing. I also wear contact lenses and have watery, sensitive eyes but this formula didn't irritate me at all.

Removal: I was surprised to read someone had trouble removing this, I used nothing more than my usual cleansers [DDF and Paula's Choice cleansers] and it washed off easily without any further eye makeup remover necessary.

Final verdict: Go get it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by rcclarke22

I was thrilled to finally find this at Walgreens after reading reviews and hearing my best friend rave about it. For 3 dollars it is the best mascara you can buy. However, it is SO hard to remove. I used an oil based remover, then as I wash my makeup off I have to wipe it off from under my eyes with a Qtip. Also it does the same thing Clinique's High Impact does, which is hard to describe. It dries to a hard plasticy finish and doesn't do a good job of separating or lengthening. With a lash primer underneath you can get better results. BUT that's not to say I wouldn't suggest trying it because, hey, it's 3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is the best!! It gives volume and holds a curl like no other! In fact, I realized that I'm almost not using eyelash curler anymore, because this mascara curl them! I really recommend it, for the price it is the best in the market! Go try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For $2.99 this Mascara takes the prize for the best product drugstore mascara. I am currently testing about 8 mascaras and out of all of them this is the one product I go for because it volumizes like none of the other ones I have. The want is tight and compact, the formula is dark and doesn't fake. I will say that I will definitively buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I think this is a pretty good mascara, especially for the price. I have thin, kinda wimpy lashes and this did give my lashes quite a bit of volume. I did notice when I put it on my lashes lost most of their curl. Honestly, my lashes never hold a curl which is so frustrating. This mascara stayed on well. It dries pretty fast. If you want multiple layers, you have to be quick. I would buy this again considering the price and how well it does perform compared to other ds mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by carisa0924

LOVE this...I read the reviews and said hey why not it is only 2.99. I'm so glad I did. Its now my favorite.Trying new makeup can get so pricey. I hate buying something then not want to use it. Only con to this product is the wand.It is a bit big and bulky however a few applications and you get used to it an the best way to apply to your eye! Doesn't flake..leave black marks and makes lashes look long and full! I'm hooked!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've been a faithful Lash Blast user for years, and didn't have any issues with it per se, but just wanted to try something different. I needed/wanted a volumizing, inexpensive, and easily accessible mascara, and this is it. First of all, it's sooo freakin' cheap! Actually, it scares me that it's so cheap, especially b/c it's made in Italy, but it's great for my wallet, so I'm not complaining! :) Second, I love the sleek black tube. The Lash Blast was bulbous, bulky, and Halloween orange, which makes it easily found in a dark makeup bag, but doesn't scream chic. Third, I like the thin, skinny brush (especially after using LB's large, sometimes-gets-mascara-on-my-upper-eyelids, unwieldy one). Fourth, it doesn't smear onto my lower lashline. Fifth, the formula isn't too wet or heavy so it doesn't wilt my curl. The only negative thing I will say about this is if you apply more than 1 coat, it goes from defined and volumized, to clumpy tarantula lashes in a heartbeat, so I'd watch out for that. Otherwise, it's cheap, I can find it at Walgreens, volumizes, doesn't smear, keeps a curl, and comes in a sleek tube. Love!! :) EDIT (4/6/12): After using this for over a month, I have to lower the rating to 2 lippies. This mascara isn't consistent at all - sometimes it applies heavy and clumpy, and other times, it applies dry and brittle. But regardless, it's always flaking. I find tiny black specks throughout my lashes, in my eyes, under my eyes, on my cheeks... soooo annoying! The only redeeming qualities about this mascara are how cheap it is, how it keeps a curl, and how there's ZERO smearing. However, I really can't deal w/ all the flaking... BOO =*(

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No