July 23, 2014 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NBinNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OK - Ladies...........Listen up! This is the ultimate mascara. Yes, believe it. You are reading a review from a connoisseur of mascara. I have tried many mascara's from high end to lower end. My go to mascara in the lower end was the Rimmel Glam eyes-pink and black bottle. My go to high end has always been Lancome-hypnose drama,Definicils, etc. FYI, I never use waterproof mascara. This little, low price Jordana mascara is great! I have naturally nice lashes, but I have to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It goes on great (I only need a couple of swipes for each lash area). It comes off real nice and pretty easy with regular cold cream or mascara remover, unlike the lancome mascara. This Jordana mascara has not smeared, flaked nor have I had any other problems with it. I wear contact lenses and have worn this mascara all day long with no problems. I highly recommend this mascara for everyone. The price is unbelievable as well.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by tnrunaway7

I LOVE this mascara....pretty sure it's my HG. I bought it on a whim because you can't beat $3 and it turned out to be a great find! It really thickens and volumizes. There were times where I felt like I didn't need shadow or liner because this mascara did so much. I have used DiorShow mascara and I think that this Jordana mascara rivals it!

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After reading the reviews of this on nouveaucheap.blogspot.com (n/a), I thought I'd give this a shot. It is $3 at Walgreens...so I felt I could risk it not working out. I'm really liking this! It does a great job of lengthening, separates nicely, and volumizes well. It is a nice deep black without being a super stark inky black. I really like the brush - this reminds me of a cheap dupe for the Kat Von D High Frequency mascara that was my HG for a while. This doesn't smudge, stays on nicely. Be a little careful if applying a second coat. I may be a little bit of a special case because I naturally have a small extra row of lashes on the outer third of my eyes, so mascaras can get heavy and clump fast for me over there. However, thus far I'm really enjoying this - it's lovely! EDIT: I moved this to a 5 rating, and just have to say how very well this is working for my lashes. I'm very impressed with this little $3 mascara, and it is holding curl and not smudging on me!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is impressive mascara for the price. It works just as well as other mascaras that cost so much more. Gives lashes good length and volume. The only thing is that it can be a little hard to find. I got it al walgreens, though I am not sure where else it is sold. Overall, this is a great find! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an amazing volumizing mascara. One or two swipes & my lashes look long & full. No smearing. No flaking. $2.99 a tube.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by xmich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply put, this mascara is amazing. I've tried dozens of mascaras (from Cover Girl's LashBlast to Lancome's Hypnose Drama) and honestly this beats them all. Made my straight, thin Asian lashes look like falsies, something I've had to use two different mascaras to achieve in the past and even then it came out a clumpy mess. This mascara both lengthens and volumizes. What can I say? Absolute HG, especially when I only need to spend a couple bucks to replace it when it dries out every few months. Perfect.

Update (1/6/13): Okay it's been a year or so since my original review and I STILL USE THIS PRODUCT. I have not used a single other mascara because Jordana's is that good.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is an amazing mascara. especially for the price. it is a very wet, slick and glossy formula. it applies pretty heavily and only one or two coats are needed to acheive the full potential of the product. i find that once this thickens up a bit after being opened for a couple days it starts working better than when it's brand new and fresh. this gives a very bold look and can be very much built up very easily. no flaking, no smearing. not waterproof but i find it to be very long wearing, 10-12 hours with no problems.
i was very loyal to dior's extase mascara for about a year but i find this gives me a bolder look and more extreme volume than extase for a fraction of the price. highly recommended for someone who's not shy when it comes to their lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: dirt cheap; helps lashes to keep a curl; lengthening and volumizing, with more emphasis on the later; as close to a false lash effect as I've ever gotten with a mascara

Cons: with just a few swipes of the wand, you can go from subtle to spider lash "Tammy Faye Baker" eyes; clumpy; needed to comb out globs.

Final Ruling: happy I tried it. Will use with caution.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jdcapps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I guess I am in the minority since I don't like this mascara. It is very clumpy, messy and flakes during the day. I wanted to like it based on the reviews but it just doesn't work for me. I found it really wet and gloppy and I had to wipe the excess off with a tissue. While applying it starts drying thus creating the spider leg effect. No thanks, I'll stick to my HG CG Lashblast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Phenomenal! I've read raves about this on a number of beauty boards, so I made a trip to Walgreen's to buy some and check it out.

This is a real find--dirt cheap and works brilliantly. I agree that the brush is similar to BadGal, but I find the consistency of the mascara lighter. I have fairly long lashes and go for a natural look, so I only need to apply this to the tips of my lashes for a very nice look.

One caveat: this will smudge if your eyes get wet.