August 22, 2014 | 1707 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I found this mascara to be too wet and clumpy. Applying it straight out of the tube would cause me to get the mascara actually in my eye. (or rather, on top of my contact lens) It was like it was all over the place. Now I have learned to really make sure I wipe the brush off on all sides on the mouth of the tube and then apply as normal. This is a great mascara, just took me awhile to figure it out. I was used to dry, unexciting formulas that have no intensity. This one is a different animal. I really like that it's odorless also. I can't stand perfumed eye products, because my eyes already smell ok.....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is only $2.99 and performs as well as higher end mascaras out there. I wouldn't say I found the HG mascara, as I've always bounced around. In my opinion, the best ever mascara (and I've tried them all!) was Kat Von D's High Frequency, which they ignorantly discontinued in black. This stuff sort of reminds me of hers. This is a great mascara for the price, it's thick, gave me extra volume and length, held my curl, and is jet black. I love the texture, it's not too wet and not too dry. You can layer it with no problems. You can comb through clumps without removing your work. Can't beat the price. I keep this mascara in my mascara arsenal and use it regularly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jazzbird55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on MA reviews and the price, I was thrilled to find a tube of this highly-touted mascara, in a nearby Walgreens. Over the years I have tried them all - high end and economy mascaras - eventually and for years, using Maybelline Colossal due to its cost and results.

The Jordana has been a great disappointment to me - I will not recommend it or use it again. It got clumpy into the second week of use which makes the $1.99 price tag expensive if it needs to be replaced or discarded so quickly.

Moreover, Jordana's customer service expected me to pack it up and mail back to them - gas, time, packaging - making it even more expensive. I understand their need to determine if I purchased a 'bad' tube but the very least they could have offered was to send me a return/postage paid envelope or, just a coupon for another tube so I could give it another try.

I will return to Maybelline, encourage my 17 year-old to continue using her Great Lash and neither of us will bother with Jordan products again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm SO impressed with this mascara! I've been searching forever for a decent mascara that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and I've found it in this one! I never dreamed it would perform so incredibly well. I've been losing lashes for some strange reason and have had to stop curling them as I think it's making it worse. This mascara looks as if I curled my lashes. It doesn't smudge, flake, irritate, smell funny, or clump. I can layer it and no spidery lashes. And best of all, it's a breeze to remove. I've spent a small fortune on mascara at every price point and nothing performs like this..not even close. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this stuff. And at $2.99...unbelievable!
Had to edit 7/1/12: I still love and use this mascara but and curls them beautifully at first, but my lashes fall down quickly if I use more than one coat. I switched to Maybelline's One by One waterproof and am not looking back! THE. PERFECT. MASCARA...for me, anyway. Still use this Jordana when I need super jet black lashes but nothing beats how One by one can lengthen, separate, add volume, hold a curl, and look fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lisamims1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to jump into the love fest. No smudging, no flaking, no itching, dries fast, looks great, three frrckn American dollars, and, ta da, "Made in Italy."

You can get this at Walgreens, although you may have to ask, because the display for Jordana cosmetics is tiny and might be hard to find. (Mine was right next to the cosmetics counter, in a little box.)

Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING!!!I It lengthens, thickens, doesn't flake/smudge, doesn't irritate my eyes and actually seems to curl my lashes (I've stopped using my eyelash curler!!) and it's easy to remove. The only negative thing I can say is that if you apply too much it, as with any mascara, it can clump. But it's not an issue because that's the beauty of this stuff, you really don't need to lay this stuff on. I was a die hard L'Oreal Voluminous fan, but saw this in Walgreens for 2.99 and had read some great reviews, so I though I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did, this is hands down the best mascara from ds to high end that I've ever used....LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Sadecki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes, girls and fabulous boys, this mascara is amazing.

Like others on this site, I have tried the majority of mascaras from low to high end price points. This blows other mascaras out of the water. Delivers all that I need - volume, length, and staying power. I can nap with it on with no smudges but it is still easy to take off with soap and water. My lashes do not de-perk during the day which is so common with other mascaras I have tried.

I might have to buy out the Jordana mascaras at Walgreens because I worry that their dinky display won't last long in the store!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by dragonfly16

It's a pretty good mascara for its price, $2.99 at Walgreens. I do like how the brush is on the small side, and it's stiff, so it makes for easy application. I didn't like the fact that there's no waterproof formula, since that's pretty the only thing that will help hold a curl for my helpless lashes. Overall, a good product to try out, without taking out a second mortgage

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by spifftiff88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOW. I can't believe I waited until now to get this product. I've been using fabuliner (in black) for quite sometime now and totally love it but never thought about purchasing this mascara. I'm SOOO incredibly happy that I decided to. It volumizes and lengthens beautifully and LASTS. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy moly I just found my HG mascara! I have been through them all! This is even better then lancome,dior,etc etc...I bought the last tube at my local walgreens...I hope they restock this soon because I am buying like 5! This really holds my curl and doesnt clump as well as making my eyelashes look so full and super long! Better then any I have tried and its only 2.99!!!