November 22, 2014 | 994 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product makes my lashes look amazing!! I use this everyday and now I don't know what I did with out it!! I think drugstore mascaras are very good sometimes better than higher end stuff. I have recommended this to so many people. This is something i could wear on its own and i would look fine. I love this product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by MasqueradeOfPurity

I disliked this mascara because no matter how I tried to apply it, it clumped my lashes together making me look like I lacked abundance of lashes :(I did not get much length with this mascara and nor did I get any volume. All I got was the pro clumping effect. I regret buying this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by makeupgeek101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this mascara, I love some of the things it does to my lashes,Such as I love it for separating my lashes and giving me length and maybe a little bit of volume. I have it in the darkest colour, so it's very dark - which is good. It makes my lashes look very long when I curl them. I guess the only downside for me is that I wish it gave a little more volume. But I do like it for the length and also it I wish it didn't flake off my lashes on too my skin making me have to wipe it off which is a pain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good mascara. I'm impressed with the length its added to my lashes and the definition its given them too, kinda like brushing through with a lash comb all in one. On the thickening side, I've seen better, but you could still do far worse than this. The brush is good, I like how the shape allows you to define the lashes well (the tapered end helps you get well into the outer corners etc) and the formula is very good, no smudging whatsoever.
    I've taken one lippy off because I've been more wowed by other mascaras in the past, but this is nevertheless a very good one and I will repurchase. If you want everyday definition, get this one. If you want dramatic volume, go elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I bought this mascara when it was on sale for $1 off. It definitely lives up to its name, by separating my lashes. I use 2-3 coats, and it doesn't clump at all on me. The only thing that would make this perfect was if it made my lashes fuller. But since it's only meant to separate lashes one by one, I can't be upset with this product. It's also good for lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really loving this mascara. I didn't think I would like it too much but, I found that it makes my lashes look really good. It separates very well, making it look like you have more lashes, and it lengthens my lashes quite a it as well. The wand is great because it can reach even the tiniest lashes. It was a great buy and I can see it being a mascara that I will always keep around in my kit! The only thing I wish it did was make my lashes look a little fuller.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by renie777

This mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I have short lashes and the brush just didn't grab on to them. The brush's thickness actually made it difficult for me not to hit my eye lid in an effort to make the mascara catch my lashes.

There was no lengthening, little volume, and it hardly made my lashes noticeable at all... I might as well have been wearing nothing on my eyes.

I'm a contact wearer and it also ended up making my eyes irritated and itchy my eyes. It was just not impressive to me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by dwdoubledead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No clumps, great length and easy to apply. The only mascara that has ever stopped me from returning to define a lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by EvaW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I already have quite long lashes, so i was happy to come across this one.The volume is quite good and for me dose'nt smudge at all. One problem is that it does clumb, more than one coat and you will have to brush your lashes through. Overall im happy with it so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I recently bought this mascara because a lot of people have been raving about it. I gave this a try in the color Very Black. First of all, the mascara has cute packaging. Second, it smells good. Third, the brush is bendy, filled with tons of bristles, and unique! Lastly, the mascara really catches the lashes. I highly recommend this to everybody!