Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 5/20/2011 6:12:00 PM

I love this mascara. Ive tried the other ones that people have raved about and mostly hated them. This has replaced Falsies. Falsies was the best mascara Ive tried to far but it wasn't amazing, I hated the brush and could clump. This seperates my lashes, make them super long, ive have long eyelashes already but this makes them super long that they touch my eyelid sometimes. The volume, its alright, not amazing, but its perfect for me. Also, if i want to layer, or my eyelashes are a clumpy mess, this helps seperate them. If I have any clumps from my first layer of mascara, usually a volumizing one, then this just completely declumpifys.

on 5/19/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This product makes my lashes look amazing!! I use this everyday and now I don't know what I did with out it!! I think drugstore mascaras are very good sometimes better than higher end stuff. I have recommended this to so many people. This is something i could wear on its own and i would look fine. I love this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I disliked this mascara because no matter how I tried to apply it, it clumped my lashes together making me look like I lacked abundance of lashes :(I did not get much length with this mascara and nor did I get any volume. All I got was the pro clumping effect. I regret buying this product.

on 5/18/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I quite like this mascara, I love some of the things it does to my lashes,Such as I love it for separating my lashes and giving me length and maybe a little bit of volume. I have it in the darkest colour, so it's very dark - which is good. It makes my lashes look very long when I curl them. I guess the only downside for me is that I wish it gave a little more volume. But I do like it for the length and also it I wish it didn't flake off my lashes on too my skin making me have to wipe it off which is a pain.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a pretty good mascara. I'm impressed with the length its added to my lashes and the definition its given them too, kinda like brushing through with a lash comb all in one. On the thickening side, I've seen better, but you could still do far worse than this. The brush is good, I like how the shape allows you to define the lashes well (the tapered end helps you get well into the outer corners etc) and the formula is very good, no smudging whatsoever.
I've taken one lippy off because I've been more wowed by other mascaras in the past, but this is nevertheless a very good one and I will repurchase. If you want everyday definition, get this one. If you want dramatic volume, go elsewhere.

on 5/17/2011 4:08:00 PM

I bought this mascara when it was on sale for $1 off. It definitely lives up to its name, by separating my lashes. I use 2-3 coats, and it doesn't clump at all on me. The only thing that would make this perfect was if it made my lashes fuller. But since it's only meant to separate lashes one by one, I can't be upset with this product. It's also good for lower lashes.

on 5/16/2011 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm really loving this mascara. I didn't think I would like it too much but, I found that it makes my lashes look really good. It separates very well, making it look like you have more lashes, and it lengthens my lashes quite a it as well. The wand is great because it can reach even the tiniest lashes. It was a great buy and I can see it being a mascara that I will always keep around in my kit! The only thing I wish it did was make my lashes look a little fuller.

on 5/16/2011 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I have short lashes and the brush just didn't grab on to them. The brush's thickness actually made it difficult for me not to hit my eye lid in an effort to make the mascara catch my lashes.

There was no lengthening, little volume, and it hardly made my lashes noticeable at all... I might as well have been wearing nothing on my eyes.

I'm a contact wearer and it also ended up making my eyes irritated and itchy my eyes. It was just not impressive to me at all.

on 5/15/2011 11:06:00 PM

No clumps, great length and easy to apply. The only mascara that has ever stopped me from returning to define a lash.

on 5/15/2011 5:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I already have quite long lashes, so i was happy to come across this one.The volume is quite good and for me dose'nt smudge at all. One problem is that it does clumb, more than one coat and you will have to brush your lashes through. Overall im happy with it so far.