August 27, 2014 | 1850 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Useless- does absolutely nothing if you have real dark circles- if you have mild circles or just want to brighten this is great. Not enough concealing for me though- at all. Love the roller-ball applicator though!!

Edit: Ok so I watched a video by LaFemme5278 on YT the other day and she said she will sometimes use it under her concealer and it helps primer the area and adds coverage. Ok so I was skeptical b/c this did nothing for me the first go around. However, I really am loving it under my regular concealers! It's almost like a tinted undereye primer! It adds some brightness, a tiny bit of concealing on its own, and help my concealer look good, last longer, and go on smoothly! I'm loving the combo now!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by rrentschler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall, I really like this product. It offers good coverage for how light it feels. I feel like it has made a noticeable difference in my circles in the month or so I've been using it, and the coolness of the rollerball feels really refreshing to my puffy, 5AM eyes. My only complaint is that it seemed kind of expensive and it often dispenses way more than I need.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by kaaaching

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the first time i saw this product in the flyer i had to get it i tryed it out the first thing i notice it was too light then later on it would start to crease after using this for about a week now my under eyes were dryed out and i didnt see a decrease of darkness if anything it made it darker did not like this at all and for a drugstore product its pretty expensive paid 20 bucks

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by marntime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product so much. I have very dark eye circles and usually have to use thick creamy concealers to cover them - this is annoying because I have to use a heavy foundation as well otherwise it is obvious I have makeup around my eyes.

I use the roller to apply and my ring finger to blend and the result is so light and natural - it doesn't completely erase the darkness but dramatically diminishes it and looks as if I am wearing nothing. Apart from my eye circles, my skin is great so I am relieved to have found a concealer that I can wear by itself.

I have very sensitive under eyes and this product is very gentle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by eeesposito

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. I have very dark under eye circles...the coverage from this is not earth shattering but impressive for how light the formula is -- ALMOST as good as my heavier concealers (Benefit Boing, NYX Concealer in a Jar) without a thick finish. Unlike creamier concealers, if you use a press powder to set your makeup, this doesn't leave a cakey finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by shlep3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using BB concealer for years but now it's not a very good color match. I turned to MUA for suggestions and this was one of three recommendation that I am trying. I have hereditary dark circles and allergies so I need a concealers with good coverage. This doesn't do it. It rolls on beautifully and is a great color, but it just doesn't cover the circles. The roll on is a liquid and simply isn't pigmented enough to cover. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite concealer! It is absolutely perfect for spot treatment - thanks to this product, i don't need to wear foundation anymore.

It is specialised for under eyes - however i need to coat on a few layers of this to cover my dark circles (and i don't have a severe condition of dark under eyes). It does not leave you with flaky looking skin and it gives a post-application glow which makes you look much more awake. I also use this product on the sides of my nose (where the skin is slightly red) - like i mentioned before, it's perfect for spot treatment. What i love the most is the roll on applicator - it's so convenient to apply and the cool touch of the roll on makes you feel afresh.

I bought this for $18.95 which i think is absolutely worth it.

Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by monicavasco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I generally do not use concealer without make up, but this I used, and liked. It's natural and refreshing.The colour is great (altough it seens too clear, it works nice). The tip (the roller) could be a little smaller, to be easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

Pros:
- medium coverage for undereye circles (and the lids)
- no creasing or caking whatsoever
- lasts a long time
- perfect for days when you don't want to wear much makeup
- looks great paired with my benefit erase paste under it
- you only need a small amount if you have minor/moderate circles

Cons:
- drying, but probably not a problem for most people
- can irritate sensitive skin/eyes
- I don't like the roller, because if you really ROLLED on the product around your eyes, you'd be using too much
- not many colours

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and glad Garnier got SOMETHING right! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by opie1

wow- I am surprised! this is actually reaaly good- coverage is not too shabby- no creasing, blends right in and lasts all day- I have horrible circles and a deep eye socket- this is enough alone for a workday or weekend- For a formal evemt where I wear foundation- this is good to add on top of regular concealer....
my day to day regime is this on top of my mineral powder