Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 11/14/2010 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! no breakouts, good color for my olive skin, brought it on vacation and it traveled well! & love the cooling sensation!! which is really great in the morning... I still use it with a bit of concealer on "bad" days, but it could be used alone. My only complaint is that i ran out in a month and a half!!! And now i cant find it under 20$... Sephora's concealers might be expensive but atleast they last forever....

on 11/13/2010 10:38:00 PM

this is INCREDIBLE. i have tried a billion different concealers...literally everything from the drugstore, and higher end ones like benefit's erase paste. EVERY OTHER ONE creased on my really dry undereyes, and just made my eyes look heavy and and cakey and gross. This stuff is such a light liquid/gel though, it just sinks right into my skin and looks perfectly natural. Now, I can't just roll it on and be done...I definitely have to dab a little on with the rollerball and then blend it in with my ring finger...but who cares? It doesn't crease or do any gross things throughout the day! And it's a little expensive (around $13) but you can always find it on sale, and it's still really cheap, considering you'd pay double that at sephora for an undereye concealer that doesn't work half as good.

I bought an extra one to have on hand, since I'm afraid they'll discontinue it. If I ever see them on a really good sale..I'll buy up as many as I can! I don't ever want to be without this.

on 11/11/2010 6:47:00 PM

The best concealer I ever tried. Not that it is the Holy Grail (ooh, that's what HG stands for). It doesn't completely disappear the circles, but they're so much better without me looking like I've got any concealer on at all.. Lasts for several hours and doesn't cake at all in my fine lines. The easiest ever concealer to apply - you don't have to blot out the circles with yellow first, you don't have to be careful not to stray over the boundaries. I have just about the palest possible skin and the one color fits most works fine for me - it rolls on looking too dark and then matches my skin perfectly when I dab it in. So not a problem to reapply although it doesn't last all day.

It is very sheer. I wish Garnier would come up with a range of shades so they could have more coverage in it and the circles would disappear entirely.

I don't know if it's actually going to improve the circles - I suspect not - but it is the concealer I'm going to from now on.

on 10/29/2010 4:32:00 PM

I love this and agree with all the positive comments. I use it every morning...dont really need to bother with "concealer" at all. I have three back ups just in case it disappears from stores. like most here I have used everything....still use a richer eye cream at night but my 42 year old eyes look pretty good : )

on 10/29/2010 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I like this product. It is cooling and is very light. It works well to brighten my under eye area. My circles are not too dark though. I did notice a little caking one day, so I started blending it in with a small makeup sponge and that worked to eliminate caking.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this product. It has a very cooling effect. My dark circles are only minimally reduced by the product but it covers them very well. The formula is sheer but it does cover for me. I don't have awful under eye circle but they are there so I just love this so much.Its such an easy blend able concealer that doesn't look caked on. The one thing is that I am very fair NW20 in MAC speak if that helps. It matches me perfectly but I think it would be way to light for so many people, my CVS has not gotten the different colors yet though. It ranges to NW15 in MAC select moisture cover concealer and thats for my under eyes. It is a PERFECT dupe for MAC select moisture cover and its around the same price but, don't quote me on this but I think you get the same or more amount of product. I find that the application is seamless and its very simple to use. The price at CVS is about 14 to 15 USD $ I don't know about other stores. All in all I LOVE THIS HG concealer and I will update this later to add more info. I hope that you have all enjoyed the review and feel free to private message me with more questions!

on 10/13/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I hate to say that I can be really shallow when it comes to skin care/make up products - a lot of the time I won't really consider a brand if I think the packaging looks to cheap and I suppose I have been suckered into thinking the more it costs, the better it must be etc etc. And although this is true for some things, I bought this concealer in Boots, thinking well if its no good, I haven't wasted that much money and to be honest, I think it lay in the bottom of a carrier bag in my wardrobe for ages. But....I tried it the other day and I think it may be the best undereye concealer I have ever tried and believe me, I have tried them all.! Touche Eclat, by Terry, Chanel, Guerlain, I am always buying these pen type concealers to try and cover my dark circles. But this one, the consistency is just right, it is really cooling when applied with the roller ball and it has a really good, brightening texture on the skin, and it doesnt look cakey. Interestingly enough, a few weeks after I started using this, I bought Harpers Bazaar UK magazine (November 2010) purely because it had the Beauty Hot 100 list (a must read for me) and this was their best concealer. And really, this is not a list that is going for the lower end of the market, their best moisturizer was Creme De La Mer and their best cleansing tool was the Clarisonic, best masks were Sisley, etc etc. Really pleased I picked this one up

on 10/10/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I can not say enough how much I LOVE this product. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and the results are amazing!!! I have been searching for a good undereye concealer forever. I have found that none of them match my skin tone or give me the coverage i need. . . until now. I was hesitant to purchase this product seeing that there was only one color option but it turns out the product matches perfectly with my skin tone and gives great coverage for my moderate dark circles!!! It is very sheer but it completely conceals my dark circles and looks 100% natural. I would recommend this product to anybody with mild to moderate dark circles. 5 lippys!!!

on 10/8/2010 8:45:00 PM

Useless- does absolutely nothing if you have real dark circles- if you have mild circles or just want to brighten this is great. Not enough concealing for me though- at all. Love the roller-ball applicator though!!

Edit: Ok so I watched a video by LaFemme5278 on YT the other day and she said she will sometimes use it under her concealer and it helps primer the area and adds coverage. Ok so I was skeptical b/c this did nothing for me the first go around. However, I really am loving it under my regular concealers! It's almost like a tinted undereye primer! It adds some brightness, a tiny bit of concealing on its own, and help my concealer look good, last longer, and go on smoothly! I'm loving the combo now!

on 10/7/2010 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Overall, I really like this product. It offers good coverage for how light it feels. I feel like it has made a noticeable difference in my circles in the month or so I've been using it, and the coolness of the rollerball feels really refreshing to my puffy, 5AM eyes. My only complaint is that it seemed kind of expensive and it often dispenses way more than I need.