July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2003 10:12:00 AM More reviews by anna70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite mascaras. It gives long, thick, full, gorgeous lashes. It is quite inexpensive as well. My only complaint is that you do need to wipe the excess off the wand before applying to your lashes to avoid clumping. That is why I gave it four lipsticks instead of five. Otherwise, it is great and I will definately be repurchasing this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not bad. I have mixed feelings about this, but the more I use it, the more I think it's pretty good. It is a little on the dry side, potentially flaky if that is a problem for you. I did find it undid curl a bit too. But if I warm the curler and do a careful job curling and applying this mascara, I get a look I'm very happy with. Will use it up but will not repurchase, because there are several low-end mascaras I like as much or better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lorien

One of the best mascara out there! When I got it for $2.50, I didn't expect much. But, hey, it made my poor short Asian lashes look full and long. It works as well as Lancome Definicil, plus it doesn't smudge!!! As 99% of mascaras smudge on my lids, so it's incredible. I admit I'm addicted, lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 10:39:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This is probably the best mascara in the Cover Girl Line. It is comparable to L'Oreal Voluminous, or the discontinued Olay Beauty Mascara. It's a thick-textured mascara that does thicken lashes quite a bit. Not too clumpy and not too flaky. I'd buy it again if it were on sale. Overall it's pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 7:42:00 PM More reviews by bostonchick83

I thought that thid mascara, for the price worked great. It makes my lashes look super long and thick, and does not flake off by the end of the day. I really dont have a favorite mascara that i use--i just buy wahtever is cheap when i need more, but this is definitly one of the better ones i have tried

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's not my favorite mascara, but it does an exceptional job. Sometimes it clumps. I just have to wipe the very end of the wand, where mascara accumulates, before I apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this mascara based on the constant recs of someone from another board, and I'm so glad I finally gave it a shot! This mascara is amazing -- it lengthens, separates, and thickens beautifully, but the best part for me is that it allows me to reapply coat after coat w/o clumping or making my lashes look spiky and hard! I have several mascaras that I love for different reasons, but this one is the only one I can reapply time after time! Dirt cheap, amazing results -- I'll definitely be repurchasing this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by CamiLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is really goopy and hard to apply. It looks ok on but nothing great. People there are better mascaras out there!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well I know a lot of people like this, and I did in the past but now my feelings have changed. The formula is very dense and gloppy so I always have to wipe down the wand, which results in wasting a lot of the product. And for some other reason it also dries out quickly, even when it close the tube very tightly. It does give my lashes volume, but not enough and it clumps so much that I have to spend a lot of time combing through my lashes, plus it always makes the curl made by my curler droop-my absolute pet peeve when it comes to mascaras! *sigh* Why do all of the low end thickening mascaras have to be so gloppy and heavy on the lashes? This product does warrant one extra lippie for living up to its claims to being smudgeproof-it doesn't budge once it dries. I don't know why CG changed this, but I know for sure I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jennylynn

This is a great, inexpensive quick-thickening mascara! My lashes seem to be getting sparse as I age, and this mascara plumps them up quickly and easily--the brush separates nicely, and one coat leaves my lashes looking full and dark. I'd compare the formula to perhaps MF 2000K, Almay One Coat or even Maybelline Full & Soft as far as one-coat thickening power goes; however, this mascara left me with much fewer clumps, flakes, and smears by the end of the day than either of the above 3 mascaras. Even with my oily skin there are no racoon circles by evening, and *that's* a rare thing. I'm hooked!