Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Color match was great (sand beige), but this is totally not a 24hr makeup (not that I would wear one for 24hrs). I was greasy after an hour, even with a setting powder over it. Also, it does transfer onto clothing, etc..
Maybe it would work for someone with dry skin better?
I returned this.

Got this because Revlons CS made me break out unfortunately. I was hoping this would be a good alternative as I really liked the coverage that Revlon gave but it wasn't worth the breakouts well for starters the color I got was to dark it isn't very easy to find a good color match, The coverage was ok I guess you could build it by applying more product, I used this for only 3 days and on the first day I didn't notice my face feeling or starting to look like it was breaking out however by the 3rd day I had some minor little bumps on the sides of my cheeks not worth continuing use and packaging is horrible.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Surprised, got a good skin match with caramel lots of compliments, good coverage, Gave it 4 lippies bcoz it really doesn't live up to the hype it does rubs off though not a lot, found it oily after a couple hrs (or maybe its my oily skin) overall I would say quite good for the price, I've had worst, may buy again only because I was able to match my skin tone, but want to try revlon colorstay 1st.

I don't know if I really like this product. I've been wearing it with Revlon primer underneath it and I've noticed that it rubs off quite easily even though it says it won't. Maybe its the primer, it is kind of oily, or maybe Maybelline is just a liar haha. If youre wearing this and then you touch your face (because you have an itch, or something) makeup will come off. I'm not too impressed by this foundation ... Im going to try Revlon colorstay next, because I really want a good liquid foundation that will stay put all day.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Alittle about me, I have dry skin, not very acne prone. I was using colorstay before this in "natural tan" and am a mac nc42.
I got this after I heard that it's better for dry skin. While colorstay is okay, it feels alittle dry even in the dry formulation. I found this in true beige which is a perfect match. I thought it was lighter, easier to blend and didn't feel as dry so it felt more moisturizing. It offers the same coverage as colorstay as well without being heavy, not that cs was heavy but this is lighter. I know it says "24hr foundation" and I'm sure lots of you are wondering who wears it that long? Well students for one. There are days I am up 20 hours and sleep 4. On average though I wear my foundation 16-18 hours so a long wearing one is good especially on nights I go out around 8 or 9 I don't want to have to reapply foundation. All in all I prefer this over colorstay and will continue to repurchase it. it was 8.54 at my walmart, about a dollar cheaper than cs

Walgreens $9.99 (BOGO)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As stated on the drugstore.com website, this foundation claims:

Micro-Flex Formula
Zero-Transfer 24HR Wear

Withstands heat, sweat and humidity
Zero-Transfer*: won't rub off
Flexible, breathable, all-day comfort
Oil Free - Non pore clogging
Suitable for all skin types
*based on laboratory testing

Made in U.S.A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am going through some skin issues and for some reason am wanting to try liquid foundations again. I stopped using liquid foundations for years after discovering mineral makeup. Now that I'm over 40 (42 to be exact) I am now longing for a radiant dewier glow ...now mind you that I still have oily skin, but I don't crave the all-over matte look as I once HAD to have. I am now discovering that matte skin makes me look much more fatigued and dehydrated=OLD looking.

This oil free foundation is quite nice. I can get sheer to natural coverage and minimal oil break through. No heavy feel yet...it's still fall here in San Francisco. I may need to make some edits to this review in warmer months ahead if the wear gets heavier. It does not settle in my pores or fine lines too much. That's pretty good because most foundations, even mineral ones, tend to get in the pores around my nostrils. It wears for hours, but I'm not sure it would really last through 24hrs... maybe 10-16 hrs at most. I chose the color nude. Normally, I'm a NC30 in MAC. No pink or orange tones, which is quite amazing for a drugstore brand. No annoying noticable fragrance.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the formula. My only cons are that it does not come in a pump dispenser and it is contained in a glass bottle.

I would repurchase. But first, I must try Revlon Colorstay!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This product is actually really good coverage , i am NC40 in mac studio fix and i got this in classic beige . WORKED VERY GOOD!

Unfortunately, this foundation caused a breakout b/c it was the only thing different in my routine. I bought this to replace my Revlon CS (which I've returned to once again!!!) &I work looong 9 hour shifts, so I figured this stuff would stay fresh. Plus, I actually liked that it didn't contain a sunscreen. Anyways, I used my MAC 187 to apply it &I got nice natural looking coverage. Not as much coverage as I get from Revlon CS but not bad. It blended nicely &believe or not it didn't oxidize (I wore Sand Beige), which has happened w/every other Maybelline foundation I've tried. I'm pretty oily in the t-zone &it didn't do much to control the shine. I had to blot several times throughout the day. It held up pretty well during my shifts, but not as well as Revlon CS. After a week &a half of continued use, I noticed little clogged pores on my forehead &a couple cysts have formed b/c of this foundation. I gave it 2 lippies b/c it didn't work for me, but it could work for someome with a different skin type.

Wow! Was I surprised when I saw that this is an old-fashioned type of screw lid bottle. I thought the bottle had a pump. That aside, I absolutely love this makeup. I don't know about the 24-hour claim, but it seems to stay fresh and clean looking after at least eight hours. This is very easy to apply and you only need a little bit to achieve a flawless, porcelain look. I really hope they come out with a powder version of this, if they haven't already. This is one of the two best lasting foundations I have ever used (the other is L'Oreal Infallible). Not a fan of the bottle, but the product inside is great!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

win!!! i found something i like even more than revlon colorstay. it's not as heavy as CS, but gives just as good coverage. my mom gave it to me bc it was too dark for her. it really gives me a flawless finish and matches my skin perfectly (i use natural beige). i will repurchase, they better not d/c this!