July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I just bought this product on sale from Sephora =) I think I got this for $111.
Its the best, I use it 1x to exfoliate my skin. I'm not sure if I could use this everyday, because generally I exfoliate my skin 1x/week. Anyways, I love this product & its made my skin so much more smoother. I haven't broken out at all either.
its worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Sparkles67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was a splurge that's for sure but your face feels so nice and soft afterwards! It really made my face clean. I use it with my St.Ives gentle scrub cleaner in the mornings, this makes my sunscreen and moisturizer just sink in. You will probably find yourself using less moisturizer. I was very skeptical at first but the reviews were so positive. I am glad I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by RedandCurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so you've probably heard everyone and their mother sing praises to the MIA. Get ready for some more praise.

I have pretty good skin. However, it is certainly not perfect! My skin is dry, a bit red, and produces the occasional un-welcomed friend every once and a while. I came across the Clarisonic over a year ago, and have been in love ever since.

It exfoliates all off my skin easily, doesn't irritate whatsoever, and leaves my skin extremely soft and well... clean. I use it every night along with my Avene cleanser (Philosophy purity is another great duo). I do recommend that you remove your makeup before using the Clarisonic, and follow up with a good moisturizer.

I LOVE my Clarisonic, and I can't imagine not having it. It's made such a difference in my skin, and my skin is clear and extremely soft. I highly recommend it!

WARNING: DO NOT USE YOUR CLARISONIC WITH AN EXFOLIATOR. IT WILL TEAR UP YOUR SKIN, LEAVING IT IRRITATED AND RED!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by tonkatoy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I received this as part of my gratis for working at a retail store. I also received a sample of Prevage. The two working together gave me an unbelievable appearance after just THREE days! I could not get over how clear, clean, creamy and smooth I looked. After a couple of weeks, I noticed tiny flesh bumps on my forehead, so I have dialed back the amount of times I clarisonic my face a week. The bumps disappeared and I am happy again. I use it about once every three to five days and sometimes do not do my forehead at all. I know what it is, the prevage is SO powerful, I have to be careful and I do have sensitive skin. I love the two together!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Silrayan

I had the older model years ago and LOVED it, but it broke after the warranty expired and at the time I couldn't afford to buy a new one...I sort of forgot about Clarasonic until I recently and ordered the Mia. HOW did I live those years in between? I use this with baby soap to remove makeup at night and my skin looks and feels SO nice. It's the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by starflake216

I first heard of the Mia when my sister bought one for her extensive acne. She swore by how clean her face was and how well her other products were working once she started using it. I don't have as much money as she does, so it was a bigger investment for me but I have realized it is definitly worth it.
I have always had problems with breakouts, especially at that time of the month. Nothing I've ever tried for the past 10+ years has actually helped. From the first time I used the Mia I noticed how clean my face was, but didn't notice much else besides that. I used it twice a day, morning and night, with whatever cleanser I had at the time (the Clarisonic cleansers kind of suck). Just based on the clean feeling alone I probably would have been satisfied.
However, about 2 months later my Mia stopped working. I was bummed about the money I put into it but for some reason didn't try to get a new one. About a month later, I had my monthly deep cystic acne breakout again, and I realized I hadn't had any since using the Mia! So I called Clarisonic, who sent a replacement even though I purchased it from an online drug store. I've been monthly-breakout free since! My large pores have been cleaner than ever and it really does give your expensive products a boost by letting them actually get into your skin. I still have some little pimples that come and go, but they are tiny and disappear so fast now.
This is my HG cleaner, currently with Soap & Glory's Face Soap and Clarity Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash (which I love). I never want to go a day without my Mia again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by thinkpink550

Awesome! I had acne and acne "scaring", which I'm not sure if it is legit scaring or just a slow healing mark on my face from previous breakouts... But anyways, this is helping soooo much! Ah!! Love it! I had a little purging everyone keeps talking about on my forhead but this cleared it right up! :) recommend 100%!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No matter what your skintype or budget this has to be a beauty staple for everyone! This face brush has dramatically improved the tone and texture of my skin. You don't have to use a harsh or expensive cleanser with this. Actually, the gentler the better because this device improves the cleansing power of your cleanser by 2x. I've been using it religiously for almost a year and I can't go a day without it. I use it once a day at night with my Purity cleanser or sometimes my Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub. LOOOOOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I've had my Mia for a few weeks now and I've used it nearly ever night in the shower. I also own a Sonicare toothbrush, so at first it felt like I was using a big electronic toothbrush on my face (and I can't help but wondering if you could achieve the same result by manually using a soft toothbrush...), but I think it does a great job at exfoliating. I haven't had to use my exfoliating scrub or masks as much as I used to since I bought my Mia. My skin feels softer afterwards and overall, looks glowy and smooth. I usually remove my makeup first with DHC cleansing oil, then apply a bit of the provided cleanser to a damp Mia brush and use it for the allotted time. I don't think my skin is particularly sensitive, but I do make sure to moisturize properly after using this, because I've noticed that my nose tends to get a little dry. Overall, a great tool to have and I was able to score mine for under $100.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by iPhets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE my Clarisonic. Before, I was using a washcloth and it still didn't cleanse my face well enough. However, with the Clarisonic, provided I use it everyday, my face is about 90% free of whiteheads and blackheads, which I'm pretty happy with. It has never been this clean before! I am also getting less and less pimples and I'm very happy with that.

It was very pricey and it took me a while to decide if I should get it but I think in the end it was worth it. I can't wait to try the different brush heads :)

PS. I have been using this for about 2-3 months now, and I use it once a day (twice in one go, because my nose and chin is VERY dirty. I also use it for my neck occasionally)