August 27, 2014 | 997 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A smooth, non-orange, matte bronzer. The only thing I don't love is the packaging, its really inconvenient to take in my purse because it's so huge. And of course the brush isn't the best but who expects that anyway? But aside from this I love this bronzer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This a great matte bronzer. I hate the little brush that comes with it, so I use my own. I get the best results if I do light dustings until I get the intensity I'm looking for. Also, if you're careful, this can be a great contour powder. My only complaint is that despite how cute the packaging is, it's very difficult to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by dakotapc12

This product comes in a cute little box with a little brush that is a staple in all of benefit's boxed powders. It is a gorgeous matte darker bronzer that is great for contouring as well as sweeping all over your face to give you a natural tanned look ! this bronzer will not make you look orange and wont make your skin look dirty.. although beware if you are very pale this bronzer will not look natural on you, i would tell pale beauties to go for NARS laguana bronzer which is fantastic as well!
P.S i love using this bronzer in conjuction with my favourite blush/flush in a box, benefits sugar bomb. AMAZING !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by rcmulcrone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I'm really white & bronzers make me look orange so I'm never going there again. This is my perfect product & I'll be using it every day to avoid looking pasty!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Absolutely love this bronzer! No shimmer in this and I find that very rare, since all bronzers seem to be packed with shimmer and shine! Love the little boxes benefit's blushers come in and have them all! LoVe!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i got to know this product during the time I worked for benefit and I really love it. Bronzer? Matte? SOLD! it is an expensive product, as kinda all the benefit products seem to be, but you really get a lot of product 11g. EDIT: There are better bronzers on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by lucylucyhh

I love matte bronzers for a start, so this product is suited to me.
Its a lovely bronze shade without the usual orange undertones you find, it provides natural bronzing being matte.
It lasts a long time as it's both highly pigmented and there's quite a lot of it. However being highly pigmented you have to use quite a light hand if youre pale like I am. I dont really recommend the brush as its quite dense and picks up product easily so it makes it hard for you to control how much you're using.. i use a different brush.
Suits all skintones, just use a light hand for pale and a heavier hand if youre tan naturally.
Lovely product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best bronzer that I have used, and I have tried many. The texture is great and blends effortlessly into the skin. Also, the color works very well with my NW15 skin. You can dust it lightly for a hint of color, or you can use a more dense brush and build up to a deeper shade. It doesn't pull orange on me either, just a nice natural tan shade. I will def repurchase if I run out, which will take a while since you get tons of product in the packaging :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 3:55:00 AM More reviews by citysnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hoola, is definitely the lightest bronzer I have, its good because its really hard to over do, but I dont feel like the color pay off is that great. Just to get decent contour lines I have to work with it a fair bit. I do love this packaging even though it isnt the most convenient for just throwing it around, but I would repurchase it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Jammyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Can't believe I've only just recently tried this product!!

I've been on holiday and used this since coming back. I love the fact it is a matt bronzer - no glittery particles or glow!!

I dust it over my Estee Lauder Doublewear tinted moisturiser and I notice it makes my skin look smooth and have had comments about this too!

This powder goes on a very light bronze/brown - no orange tone!! I normally finish with a little Coralista on the apples of my cheeks.

I love most Benefit cosmetics and I will definitely buy this again!