July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by maj313

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay primer potion helps my makeup stay on 10+ hours without fading or creasing. The only downside is that the packaging is cute, but it makes it hard to use up all the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by vapudlak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first review of a product on this site. (Although I have spent a many hours reading MANY reviews!!!) I have oily skin and have probably read every product review for oily skin. My background is I started using Retin-A in high school then senior year I started using Accutane. I took Accutane 3x cycles and then when I was 23 I was controlling my acne/oily skin with Birth Control Pills and Benzaclin- and this worked great. I am now 24 and have stopped taking bcp's for a medical reason and my skin is not as nice as when I was taking bcp's so I am in ultimate search for products to help my skin in this post bcp era. This product is GREAT!!! I can put eyeshadow on normally and it will last MAX. 4hours. Yesterday I timed how long my eyeshadow stayed on and it was 12 hrs. I don't think it would last all day and all through the night like some people say-but for me it lasted 12 hours and then it started coming off like usual. But 12 HOURS!!!! That's amazing!!!!! I will def. repurchase this item. GO FOR IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that you either love or you hate. A good friend of mine gave me this and I love it. It really keeps my eyeshadows on and I have oily lids. I find myself reaching for this everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by banana_008

This blows all my other eyeshadow base products out of the water. With primer potion my eyeshadow gets at least 3 hours more wear than with MAC paints or almay bright eyes cream eyeshadow. The packaging is really cute and I much prefer the wand applicator to having to squeeze product out of a paint tube. But why must it be so difficult to get?? A product as good as this should be available to everyone all the time. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do love this eyeshadow primer. At first I was skeptical about the formula, considering I had used Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick for years as my primer- but 12 hours later, my eyeshadow was still on, and no eyeliner yucking up in the crease of my eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 8:08:00 PM More reviews by taralynn0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This ia a HG primer for me!! I have never used anything like it! Using Primer Potion allows my e/s to last ALL day! No creasing on my oily lids and the color stays true! I recommend applying and letting it dry for a few mins in order to set and allow you to blend eyeshadows. I am a little turned off by the container. Something about the wand and sponge thing annoys me..... I cant really put my finger on it! But, that will in no way stop me from re-purcashing!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by splukeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is incredible. I have really oily lids, so usually shadow will last around 2 hours before creasing. When I use this, my shadow lasts all day and night without creasing. My only complaint is the container. It is cute, but it is difficult to tell how much product is left!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 3:47:00 AM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are finally in-stock at the Urban Decay website (with 1$ shipping)! I bought 2 of them based on the rave reviews here. I have to say that I am totally impressed/pleased. I used to use MAC bare canvas paint as a e/s base but my e/s still creased after 6 hours in the dead winter (it was 15F). I just tried this on under my eye mu today and it's fantastic!!! My e/s has been crease free for the past 10 hours and looks as fresh as it was just applied. I'd never wear eye m/u without this again! Yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sh3ll3y

Wow! This stuff lives up to the hype! Shadow lasts all day and stays vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dancinbluegirl

I LOVE THIS.i snagged the last bottle at Ulta yesterday and i'm so in love with it.Usually eyeshadows lash maybe 10 minutes on me,only if i put a base of NYC cover stick and translucent powder,it lasts a few hours.With this,it lasts all day.I find that i dont sacrifice blendability.This actually blended better.I will continue buying bottles of this,it worked so perfectly :] Oh but i have to agree,the packaging is pure crap.