Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely LOVE this stuff. I am the queen of oily skin and my lids are no exception. Usually when i will put on waterproof/long wearing shadow and within 3 hours you can barely tell I was ever wearing shadow except for the creased line of gunk that remains. But with this primer the shadow lasts me ALL DAY and does NOT crease! Consistency is fab, not too thick like a lot of primers out there and color is translucent and works with all. Packaging is adorable and at $13.50 isn't too pricey either (i tried Chanel's $30 version and it was gross and didn't work at all). I hope they don't ever d/c this stuff because it is the only eyelid primer product i have found that works this brilliantly.

on 7/13/2006 4:18:00 PM

LOVE this stuff. Nothing compares. Price is decent as well. I'm just interested to see how easy or hard it will be to get all of the product out of the bottle.

on 7/13/2006 1:11:00 AM

I'm a part of an online community where a LOT of members RAVE about this product. I'm not one to believe in hype (though said community has never steered me wrong) so instead of running out and buying it, I got it in a swap. I tried it, and was simply. AMAZED. I can't believe how much difference this product makes!!

On days I forget to use it (which is much rarer now), all the effort I put into making my eye makeup look good is completely wasted by the afternoon. With this on, I'm still sparkly (I have a thing for sparkly makeup) at 9:00pm! This will most definitely be a staple for me.

Bonus points for it being from my favorite brand! ;) continued >>

on 7/11/2006 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I highly recommend this product. I can't believe I ever went without this stuff before I found it. Before I used this, my eyeshadow would crease and my eyelids would get oily. Now, when I use this, my eyeshadow stays vibrant all day, without any signs of creasing at all. However, this product does make eyeshadow harder to blend.

Add me to the list of people that love this product! I wear it every day now! It goes on kinda greasy feeling but QUICKLY dries and feels like nothing, keeps the shadow on all day, no creases, wonderful results! I got it at Sephora for 14.50, not too bad a price for name brand.

on 7/11/2006 1:31:00 PM

I to have tried just about every primer product out there & NOTHING has ever worked for me. I, like everyone else it seems, have very oily eyelids & my eye makeup within 2 hours is worn right off and i look like a racoon. It creased/smeared so severly that i hated wearing eye makeup.I read the reviews here but i did not want to get my hopes up.
All i have to say is this product delivers what it promises. I am amazed at how long & vibrant my shadow lasts. I think i would cry if they stopped making it. Yes, its that good.

on 7/9/2006 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WOW!!! this really delivered. I dont usually carry aroung my liner in my bag becuase the bobbi brown one that I use is clunky so I rely on my liner to last all day. My eyelids are oily and after a few hours, even if the product says its long lasting, it creases. THIS SAVED MY LIFE!! I usually have to squint in the mirror and rub off the creased liner but not anymore! it lasts for hours. Im completly estatic. Would buy again frshure.

on 7/8/2006 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product is a must if you wear mineral eyeshadows. My BE eyshadows usually start to crease and disappear 3 hours after applying. After reading great reviews here, I decided to give UDPP a try. With UDPP, my eyeshadows only creased slightly 10 hours applying yesterday and that includes an 40 minute workout! I will definitely buy it again.

on 7/6/2006 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you have trouble just keeping your eyeliner in place--this is a miracle. I've been wearing BB's gel liners ever since they came out, and though I love them I ALWAYS ended up with an arch on my upper eyelid wear my liner smudged. Just not pretty. This stuff keeps it from doing that. And I really don't wear a lot, if any, eyeshadow, on a daily basis so I'm recommending this strongly to anyone who just wears eyeliner and doesn't want that weird eyeliner arch on her upper lid. A GREAT problem-solving product!

on 7/5/2006 9:39:00 PM

Love Love Love this product. Eye makeup absolutely does not budge all day. As opposed to cleaning it out of the crease of my eye by 10 am like I used to do. Only drawback is the bottle it comes in. Looks like a little genie bottle which is impractical & I can see how it will be hard to get all the product out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials