April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Wow, amazing stuff. I wore this along with a Mary Kay eyeshadow and by the time I took off my makeup at the end of the day there was barely any IF ANY creasing at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by msmarchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Can we say, finally? I love this product, it's a wonderful base (seriously). The only thing i dislike about this product is the packaging...the "lamp"-like shape of this product kind of confuses me. How do you get to the bottom (it's sponge-tip), when it is almost done? It's cute, though. The product is affordable & the product actually works! & it does make the eyeshadow color POP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle! It makes colours look brighter and also it makes them stay on the whole night even after heavy dancing! And NO CREASING AT ALL! Amazing! It has the cutest bottle as well, like something from the movie Aladdin hehe! Just go and buy it! NOW!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is THE best primer ever. My eyeshadow usually wears off in under two hours but w/this, it lasts at least 10 hours w/no creasing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by secret123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is the only thing that keeps my eye shadow on all day long. I'm dragging out old eye shadows that had terrible staying power and making them work with the Primer Potion. The packaging is cute, too! It is a little bit expensive, but Urban Decay is sometimes 2 for the price of 1 at Ulta. I am on my second tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2005 10:56:00 AM More reviews by rachaelliz7

Awesome product by Urban Decay. Even after an entire day, my eyeshadow looks the same as it did when I first applied it. As some have mentioned, it does make it difficult to blend, and a little harder to apply shadow, but the stay-put effect that it gives the shadow is worth it, in my opinion. I do find it difficult to apply it with the sponge on the end of the wand, so I usually just end up using my fingertips when applying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lorraineedayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had previously tried and didn't like UD Primer Potion and promply swapped it away without hesitation because (1) I wasn't using it correctly (2) I was previously using MAC Studio Fix, used a light powdering of it under my shadesticks (HG colored bases) (3) I was too cheap and at the time, very much a MAC snob. When I started using a new foundation (PX Virtual Skin) I realized that in the Texas heat and humidity I NEEDED something to prevent my shadows from creasing now more than ever and decided to give the primer a go around again. I am so glad that I'm not stubborn and that I am no longer a brand snob or I would have missed out on this gem. I apply my makeup every morning between 7:20 and 7:40 and it lasts with no creasing or faded up until I remove it at 6, 7, even 9 at night sometimes. I'm a convert. This is my HG shadow base...and it doesn't even require a second base to stay as vibrant either. I have applied shadows directly after the primer and the end effect is the same. LOVE it! Of course I would buy it again and again and again! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by tcarol02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had heard so much about this stuff here on MUA and I am so sorry that I did not try it sooner. This is now a HG STAPLE. I will not ever go without it. My e/s looks almost the same at 5:00 as it does when I leave the house in the morning. This is a MUST HAVE at $14US.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by LizzieDahlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item after seeing the heaps of praise and the raves it generated on MUA.. i thought it would be ideal for helping set Nars eyeshadows, since they can be a bit sheer sometimes.. although i did 'decant' this onto a tissue to test (incase i hated it and wanted to swap).. i just hated the packaging, and i've read a lot of people do.. that you need to pull that 'ring' out to get all the product.. also, it just plain didnt work.. it made my eyeshadow go on unevenly and didnt improve staying power.. i have dry skin so oiliness isnt an issue, but overall this product did not work for me and i happily swapped it away..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Love this! Got this in a swap and I am very pleased. The wand makes it easy to control, and I noticed an immediate difference whren I applied eyeshadow...it seemed to "absorb" better and not just sit on top and flake off. After 10 hours of work, my eyeshadow stayed looking perfect, and did not crease. Amazing!