November 26, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by zoeybear20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How could I have lived without this? My eyeshadow stays on my lids now, not under my eyes, nor does it all gather up in the crease and look horrible. Everything stays put all day. I love this stuff! I will have to make sure that I never run out. The only downside is that if I make a mistake while making up my eyes, it's really hard to correct it because nothing budges when this stuff is on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2006 6:42:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yep, read the reviews and had to purchase!
I'm so glad I did, seeing applying foundation or concealer and setting it with powder before putting eyeshadow was getting too tiring. Also, trying on various "paints" did absolutely nothing but crease immensely and just "sat" clumpy on my lid.
This is a very nice product, in a beigey concealer like colour, and i can tell it must be effective, seeing when I remove my eye makeup, this sucker doesn't budge easily :) Overall, my eyeshadows have lovely staying power, and most importantly, no crease!
I love the exotic look of the packaging, but i hate it comes in a sponge applicator, and too little product comes out, as though it's empty. But will repurchase definitely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I put this through the ULTIMATE test today - first, I had curry for lunch where I broke out into a sweat, then I played a good 2 hours of basketball. I didn't get to check my face until the day was practically over and my eyeshadow didn't crease at all. I have so much eyeshadow that I barely use because before I got UDPP, it would always crease. But now, I can definitely put use my eyeshadows! I'm so excited!! I am totally in love with this product! I think the packaging is really cute, but I can see how the container can be a pain when it starts to run out. In the meantime, I'm going to put it to good use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ankaz

This is a WONDERFUL product. Iím so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try it.
I use just a tiny bit of this product and the shadows stay put all day long.
I use the wand to make small dots just above the eyelashes then smooth the product over the lids with my finger.
I have to admit that on some days there is some creasing but not much. But most days I can wear my shadows all day long and they look like I just put them on.
I will definitely repurchase and recommend to everybody.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by tzelma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has brought new life to my eye shadow! I have very oily lids and usually after an hour or so the shadow has already started creasing. With the Primer Potion my makeup goes on and stays on until I decide to take it off. No creasing, smudging, running, etc. I've found the best way to apply is to smooth it on with your finger. Let it dry for a few minutes and then apply your shadows. I've had no blending problems when doing it this way. I use MAC and the veluxe pearl shadows remain as vibrant as they look when you first put them on. You can go all day and your shadow never budges. This stuff is WONDERFUL. Thank you to all who have rated this. It's because of you that I purchased the product and will continue to purchase it. Go out and buy this if you have oily lids, you'll be amazed!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cochic

ADORE this product! i love the satiny almost powdery but not dry texture of this. it creates the perfect canvas for your shadows! the color just melts into your skin and without being greasy and let me tell you does it work! i always get eyeliner and mascara under my eyes by the end of the day but not when i use this product. sometimes i dab a little under my eye and place a bit of shadow there to highlight the bottom of my eyes and it stays put all day! this is a great product! my only grievance is that although the bottle looks big i don't think you can get all of the product out of it because of the narrow top. you end up wasting a lot of product at the bottom of the bottle. that's why i gave packaging a 2. it would be perfect if it were a pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pocky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Not that anyone will ever see this but I just had to rewrite my second review. Turns out it was my contact solution that was irritating my eyes so I can use PP again. It's fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by ab7905

This is a must-have whenever I use eyeshadow. What's the point of putting on eyeshadow if its not going to stay on like it should!! I love this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by kjhshorty

I love this stuff! It is a girl's best friend, I swear! The way I apply it is take the primer thats stuck on the side of the wand with my finger and rub it into my eyelids, and then put on my eyeshadow. My eyeshadow really stays! One time I even washed my face after putting this and my eyeshadow on, and my e/s was still on afterwards! The only downside is that I've heard that when you think you've ran out, theres really tons left if you remove the plastic ring.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chackofied

I like this a lot! I run around a lot due to work but my eyeshadow colour still stays vibrant at the end of the day.

The downside though is that because it makes the colour stay, it's pretty difficult to wash off my eye makeup.

UDPP is not available locally in Singapore so i have to get it from Sephora. Price isn't cheap especially after including shipping.

The package is the cutest thing!! But the wand makes it difficult to scoop to last bit at the bottom. It should be made squeezable instead of a wand and this should come in a bigger package.