November 27, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by hsm19

Absolutely great product - I won't take time describing all the awesome things everyone else has described! What I will add is that this is also awesome as a lip primer! I pat it on before putting on lipliner or lipstick, and I feel it really helps the color show through more true and stays on longer. Hope that helps someone!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by serenaxoxo

HG HG HG ! Omg I love this product! The packaging sucks but the product inside is heaven! It's my absolute HG for eyeshadow primers. It keeps my eyes from creasing and keeps my eyeshadow on ALL day. It does make it a bit harder to blend eyeshadow colors on the eye but it's nothing a bit more of blending can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by beanhead106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 37 and have never been able to wear eye shadow because it creases in about 30 seconds. I read the reviews on this site, tried UB Primer Potion and found it to be as amazing as everyone says. Not to mention, the color is more intense, extending the life of your shadow. I am thrilled to be able to wear eye shadow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jzang

This stuff is great! Never comes off (unless you use an oily makeup remover). I put some shadow on top of the primer potion on my hand, and the shadow lasted 4 hand washings. Okay, it did fade, but still, that's just incredible staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by mariska

I purchased this because I detest re-touching my eye m/u. I'm impressed. My eye shadow has not budged the whole day! No creasing, doesn't discolor eye shadow and it didn't irritate my eyes either. The only negative would be blending is a little bit harder, but I'm managing well. No problems with cleansing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading some of the reviews here, I decided to buy the product. It's absolutely amazing for my oily lids! Not only did it make the eyeshadows appear more vibrant, but they lasted all day without any creasing! No more eyeshadow meltdowns for me - this is a staple in my bag now.
Update (07/2012): The product stopped working for me as it kept applying unevenly. I have since turned to my new HG - NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by glowkitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After hearing rave reviews about this primer, I decided to try it. I love it! It seriously works. Whenever I wear it, I don't have to worry about my eye makeup creasing or fading. I even use it on my eyelashes and lips! A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

After trying L'Oreal De-Crease and Studio Works Shadow Primer, I have decided that this is THE BEST eyeshadow primer by far. I have oily lids that seem to crease eyeshadow after only 4 hours, but not with this baby on! Even my BE glimmers and shadows last longer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by childstar

this made my life.
for starters, how cute is it?
it looks like a magic potion =)
but, definitely makes my shadows *POP* and last forever.
it does EXACTLY what it claims to do, and well at that.
i love it.
i don't know how i survived without it.

my only critique:
the applicator kind of bothers me, coz it makes it tough to put on, but that's okay because even if it isn't totally even, you can't tell once it dries.
aand, it really, really does not budge... so it may take a bit extra effort to take off.
but other than that i love it so much it's still a five

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by pkatt51

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

where has this been all my life! this stuff is amazing. i bought this because of the reviews here and let me tell you they did not stear me wrong. i am a big jouer fan, but my problem with the cream eyeshadow is the creasing and fading throughout the day. i tried layering over foundation and powder but didn't work for me. then i got this stuff. it is like glue. you have to apply fast so you still have time to work in your shadow, but boy does it every make it stay. i have no issues with creasing or fading now. you do need a good eye makeup remover to get this off though.