April 16, 2014 | 2159 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 3:47:00 AM More reviews by crystallineteddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are finally in-stock at the Urban Decay website (with 1$ shipping)! I bought 2 of them based on the rave reviews here. I have to say that I am totally impressed/pleased. I used to use MAC bare canvas paint as a e/s base but my e/s still creased after 6 hours in the dead winter (it was 15F). I just tried this on under my eye mu today and it's fantastic!!! My e/s has been crease free for the past 10 hours and looks as fresh as it was just applied. I'd never wear eye m/u without this again! Yay!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sh3ll3y

Wow! This stuff lives up to the hype! Shadow lasts all day and stays vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by dancinbluegirl

I LOVE THIS.i snagged the last bottle at Ulta yesterday and i'm so in love with it.Usually eyeshadows lash maybe 10 minutes on me,only if i put a base of NYC cover stick and translucent powder,it lasts a few hours.With this,it lasts all day.I find that i dont sacrifice blendability.This actually blended better.I will continue buying bottles of this,it worked so perfectly :] Oh but i have to agree,the packaging is pure crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2005 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lyndaxx

I just love this! It is the best ever! I have tried everything to get my eyeshadows to stay on all day. I heard about this from a friend, and am shocked at the results. My eyeshadow stays on all day .. and even night! Just a little bit goes a long way! I also love the container it comes in, too cute! Another little tid bit, when you think the container is empty, if you can take out the little plastic tube out of the opening, voila! There is more! It will last even longer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I freakin' love this stuff. My eyeshadow stays put the ENTIRE day, NO creasing, EVER. I'm already on my third tube since I first tried it six months ago. Not only does it increase staying power, it makes the shadow look much more true to its color in the pan. That way I can use even the most cheapo of shadows and get a great color payoff. Only downside is that you sacrifice some blend-ability, but it's totally manageable and definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Marla20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the ONLY eye shadow primer. I put it on this morning just two *little* dabs on each eye lid, blend them, and then let dry for a quick minute. I read a few complaints about blending so I used a nude/shimmery e/s first (MAC shroom for example) then I used Paradisco and saddle - and I had no problem w/ blending at all - if anything it made my e/s colors pop a bit more and I even had to blend LESS b/c the blending was so easy. *shrug* Normally at the end of the day it looks like I have gloss on my lids and I have to smudge the e/s creases left behind - blech. But so far so good - I'll repost later on tonight how it turns out. Regarding the purchase: I kept hearing rave reviews here so I bought 3 from the UD site when they had a discount code AND when they were back in stock (which is rare). I like the cute genie bottle and you can always ply out the top when you think it's running low (in order to get more of the product out). UPDATE (later on this same night): NO LIE. this stayed put ALL DAY - with NO creasing AT ALL!!! I think I even rubbed my eye once or twice while at work - my new godsend HG primer! this product worked GREAT for me! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by nickel1702

i couldn't find this stuff anywhere so i had to buy it on e-bay. i am so happy i did. i work at the hospital and am running around all day. this stuff is great. i have such oily skin and and eyelids, that i never thought anything would work. it's a miracle! today was my first time using, so i will update soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2005 2:36:00 PM More reviews by bibadoa

I have gone my whole life (nearly 25 years now!) not wearing eyeshadow as it creases IMMEDIATELY on me. No matter what type I buy or how much I spend it does not stay on on my greasy lids. Well this product has changed my life (and that is not an understatement!!). After wiping this over my eyelids every single eyeshadow stays put for ever!!!!! Seriously I fell asleep with eyeshadow on and woke up with it still looking fantastic with not a crease to be seen. My only slight complaint is that it has such good staying power that it can be quite tricky to get a nice even colour with some eyeshadows but hey who am I to compain with such a revolutionary product! Thank you Urban Decay I am forever in your debt!!!! Love the genie looking bottle too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG, this eyeshadow base is INCREDIBLE!!! Now, I have oily, very crease-prone eyes and I've tried lots of primers but none came close to UD PP! Zero, zippo, zilcho creasing, preps the eyelids for a smooth, even e/s application, and keeps the e/s shade color-true ALL_DAY_LONG!

Just apply a thin layer to clean, bare lids--it's a sheer, nude shade that evens out the eyelid area a tiny bit. I then personally press in some loose powder over it, but I don't know if this step is neccessary...I do this to further even out the color on my eyelids. Then I just apply my e/s as usual. I love the cute, jeannie bottle-style packaging with sponge applicator. If I could give this product 10 lippies I would! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by r0ck3tsh1p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff even though I've only used it twice. The first day I used it, I put it on at 7:30am, went to work and then to a party later that night. I came home and my eyeshadow looked like i had just put it on. Primer potion rocks. EDIT: My HG primer for life. If they ever discontinue this i think MUA will probably riot in the streets!