July 24, 2014 | 1319 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the fellow reviewers i feel like i shouldnt have waited till now to buy this stuff ... well, i didnt buy, i got it in a swap, cause you cant get it in Australia, but i digress - it is brilliant - no more creasing, fading etc

You gotta try this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Onyxopi

Excellent! But I wish I hadnít waited so long to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by bluemelon

Unbelievable! I thought I'd never find a product that would stop my eyeshadow from creasing, but this product is a miracle. I have very oily eyelids and my shadow literally starts creasing within half an hour. But with this product, it stays put ALL day. The only problem is that I can't find Urban Decay anywhere here in Australia, so when someone I know goes overseas for a holiday, I have to get them to grab me a couple of bottles because I can't go without this stuff anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

Ok, this is amazing. Simply brilliant. IT WORKS! It evens out your eyelids so you have a nice smooth canvas. Enhances your eyeshadow color. Very blendable. I tried this twice just to make sure but my eyeshadow never creased! I used a dark shimmery brown, wore it all day, worked in it, was sweaty, came home... PERFECT EYESHADOW! No creasing! No budging! No dull color! This is love. True love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kama79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

UD PP, where have you been all this time? No kidding, this prodcuts deserves the fantastic rating it gets in P'Ville. It is a non-shimmery, milky eye primer, which works miracles. It is easy to apply (just use what is on the wand) and slim enough to find room in any MU case (I keep it in my eye brush case). It goes on smoothly, sinks in immediately and has no trace of stickiness. Due to it's slightly milky, off-white texture it evens out the lid's skintone without shading it. I doesn't negatively impact the way your e/s appears applied, but allows the colors to appear very true. I can easily blend my shadow and the finish it gives is an airbrushed one when I apply it over UD PP. The e/s lasts all day, looking like it has just been applied: no caking, creasing, greasing, melting. Nothing. Just pure loveliness. Last WE I was too lazy to take off my MU and when I woke up the next morning, my e/s looked...MINT. Absolutely flawless. Everything was till there: browbone highlighter, crease shade, liner etc. After having rubbed my face against my pillow all night long (I could tell by the way my mascara looked). If they EVER continue this I shall scream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 4:30:00 PM More reviews by itshannah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reviews didn't lie about this one.... I wore this on a hot SWEATY day and many hours later, my eye makeup looked just as it did the minute it went on. Did I mention I have super oily lids? I just swept a tiny dab of it over my lids and rubbed it in with my fingertip until the creamy color disappeared (I heard from MUA not to use too much of this stuff). I'm a loyal user now. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by avar

I used Mary Kay Triple Eye Enhancer until it was discontinued. I found this at Sephora and it does just as well. I have oily eyelids, and my eyeshadow does not crease or budge until I remove it at the end of the day, often 12-14 hours after applied. This is a keeper. I just hope it too is not discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by chazabella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading literally dozens of raves about this product, I finally ordered myself a tube. What took me so long to try this??!? I have fairly oily eyelids, and after 4 or 5 hours, any brand of eyeshadow would start to crease and fade, but after using UD primer potion, that's a thing of the past. I've had this for about a week, and it works beautifully with any eyeshadow I use. MAC, smashbox, milani, covergirl... All of them stayed PUT for hours, with NO CREASING.
As some other people wrote, don't make the mistake of using too much. Just a few dots on each eye are all you need.
Will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2006 3:36:00 PM More reviews by drewluvr1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works better than any eye shadow base I have ever tried. However, it's not always perfect. Sometimes my eye shadow will last all day without fading or creasing, but sometimes it will end up creasing (even w/ the same e/s!). I'll still be repurchasing this though. EDIT: This product stopped working. After 4 hours or less all of my e/s would crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product really does work wonders on oily lids! It holds my makeup in place all day long! Plus you can't beat the price on it, only $14 for a bottle that lasts quite awhile. Definitely worth trying if you have a problem with your makeup staying put!