Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/9/2006 11:22:00 PM

After reading the rave reveiws my mother and I both bought this at Sephora. I really had to talk her into it. The great reveiws are right on! My 60 year old mom is on the hot golf course all day and this really keeps her shadow on! She loves it and so do I. GREAT STUFF! We are impressed!

on 9/9/2006 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow-- definitely believe the hype!!!! This product is AMAZING and I will NEVER be without it-- ever!!!

on 9/7/2006 9:10:00 PM

I love this stuff...at 9pm my eyeshadows look the same as when I applied at 7am. There really is a lot of product in the bottle (take the plastic ring out when you are getting low). You only need a little bit, too. Put a dab on your finger and do both eyelids with it. Keeps your eyelids from feeling dry.

on 9/5/2006 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG eye primer. my eye makeup does not last nor does it show it's truest color w/out this baby. expensive for me but if it's going to make all my eyeshadows show more and last all day then it's all worth the $15+ i paid for it. it even makes my CHEAP 'drugstore' no pigment eyeshadows show up and last. hope they never discontinue this or at least i hope i find a cheaper version that works exactly like this. anyone find that cheaper version please do message me cuz i'd love to know.

This product is amazing. Absolute Holy Grail material, I can't even imagine applying eye shadow without it! There's not much to say about this that hasn't been said already, but if for some reason you have not tried this product yet, sign off your computer and go get this immediately!

on 9/1/2006 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful product. When I use it, my eye makeup (shadow, liner, pigment) stays on beautifully. The only negative is that it does make blending a little more difficult, but it is still possible, and it's well worth the effort for the nice lasting results you get with this product.

on 9/1/2006 1:15:00 PM

I work for a very popular makeup brand out there but decided to try UDPP based on the numerous raves it gets. Let me just say this: I will not ever do an eyeshadow application on myself again without it.

on 8/31/2006 12:37:00 PM

The only eyeshadow primer I've ever used that keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. I have dry skin, but very oily eyelids. At the end of the most hot and humid day I have the start of a little shadow crease. Otherwise, there's no crease at all the majority of the time. Wouldn't even think of applying eyeshadow without using this primer first. It's a keeper!

on 8/30/2006 8:45:00 PM

Awesome! the product really delivers! on the most humid day and a baby constantly touching my eyes - the shadow still looked like i had just applied it...worth every penny...!

on 8/30/2006 2:33:00 PM

I have used Primer Potion for a couple years, and I can't imagine applying eyeshadow without it. Yeah, the packaging is not ideal, but I don't care. The product blends in perfectly onto my lids and keeps shadow on all day. This product is sometimes hard to find at my local Sephora and Ulta, so I always keep an extra.

Video Reviews & Tutorials