Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/5/2006 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

HG eye primer. my eye makeup does not last nor does it show it's truest color w/out this baby. expensive for me but if it's going to make all my eyeshadows show more and last all day then it's all worth the $15+ i paid for it. it even makes my CHEAP 'drugstore' no pigment eyeshadows show up and last. hope they never discontinue this or at least i hope i find a cheaper version that works exactly like this. anyone find that cheaper version please do message me cuz i'd love to know.

This product is amazing. Absolute Holy Grail material, I can't even imagine applying eye shadow without it! There's not much to say about this that hasn't been said already, but if for some reason you have not tried this product yet, sign off your computer and go get this immediately!

on 9/1/2006 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a wonderful product. When I use it, my eye makeup (shadow, liner, pigment) stays on beautifully. The only negative is that it does make blending a little more difficult, but it is still possible, and it's well worth the effort for the nice lasting results you get with this product.

on 9/1/2006 1:15:00 PM

I work for a very popular makeup brand out there but decided to try UDPP based on the numerous raves it gets. Let me just say this: I will not ever do an eyeshadow application on myself again without it.

on 8/31/2006 12:37:00 PM

The only eyeshadow primer I've ever used that keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh all day. I have dry skin, but very oily eyelids. At the end of the most hot and humid day I have the start of a little shadow crease. Otherwise, there's no crease at all the majority of the time. Wouldn't even think of applying eyeshadow without using this primer first. It's a keeper!

on 8/30/2006 8:45:00 PM

Awesome! the product really delivers! on the most humid day and a baby constantly touching my eyes - the shadow still looked like i had just applied it...worth every penny...!

on 8/30/2006 2:33:00 PM

I have used Primer Potion for a couple years, and I can't imagine applying eyeshadow without it. Yeah, the packaging is not ideal, but I don't care. The product blends in perfectly onto my lids and keeps shadow on all day. This product is sometimes hard to find at my local Sephora and Ulta, so I always keep an extra.

on 8/30/2006 1:45:00 PM

This is the best stuff on earth. I feel like I just have to have it on to get any color out of my shadows. Not only does it glide on with out a mess but lasts all day long. I have super oily lids in the summer, and this holds true. I have a new best friend.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

OMG Bought this cause of the reviews here, its awesome. I have tried so many different primers with no luck. I have super oily skin, but my fave makeup to wear is eyeshadow, so Im always annoyed that within an hour of putting eyeshadow on its either gone or smudged into my crease-ick!
So I went out the day I read about this and its amazing, I can go through an entire 8 hr school day and honestly my eyeshadow is still in place. I do agree though it does make it difficult to blend, but thats easily overcome.
And I dont think it really makes the colors pop so I tend to apply more eyeshadow then normal just to get a vibrant color, but even with these 2 flaws this is worth it, especially if you have oily skin and have problems with e/s staying on

on 8/29/2006 10:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This product works very well. My shadow looks amazing, even after it's been on for several hours. Makes eyeshadows brighter, & they never crease!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products