August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 5:00:00 PM More reviews by rjdcccslp

After trying L'Oreal De-Crease and Studio Works Shadow Primer, I have decided that this is THE BEST eyeshadow primer by far. I have oily lids that seem to crease eyeshadow after only 4 hours, but not with this baby on! Even my BE glimmers and shadows last longer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by childstar

this made my life.
for starters, how cute is it?
it looks like a magic potion =)
but, definitely makes my shadows *POP* and last forever.
it does EXACTLY what it claims to do, and well at that.
i love it.
i don't know how i survived without it.

my only critique:
the applicator kind of bothers me, coz it makes it tough to put on, but that's okay because even if it isn't totally even, you can't tell once it dries.
aand, it really, really does not budge... so it may take a bit extra effort to take off.
but other than that i love it so much it's still a five

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:29:00 PM More reviews by pkatt51

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

where has this been all my life! this stuff is amazing. i bought this because of the reviews here and let me tell you they did not stear me wrong. i am a big jouer fan, but my problem with the cream eyeshadow is the creasing and fading throughout the day. i tried layering over foundation and powder but didn't work for me. then i got this stuff. it is like glue. you have to apply fast so you still have time to work in your shadow, but boy does it every make it stay. i have no issues with creasing or fading now. you do need a good eye makeup remover to get this off though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first time in my life that I've had eyeshadow still on my entire oily eyelids from 9 to 5! What an amazing product. Just tried it on lighter shadows; will try on darker ones too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Sophia17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mu product I have ever try! When I first try it I was dissapointed because it has no colo and didn't cover my dark lids also, so I used the Mac Bare Canvas Paint which has some color, but nothing compares to Primer Potion in the lasting powder! With the MAC Paint my e/s lasted for 3 or 4 hours then they started crease, but with the Primer Potion the e/s last forever! The longer I've try is 12 hours and the e/s were like I just applied them! Also once I slept with mu eye mu on and when I wake up my e/s were untouched!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2006 11:44:00 AM More reviews by nimoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this after reading rave reviews here + hearing all about it on an lj community. I have only used it once, but ...it didn't do anything that using a bit of old liquid foundation on eyelids wouldn't do (I use BE mineral foundation now for my face) I'll give it another try sometime, & we'll see.

edit: (4/23/06) Okay okay. I used it again - & at the end of the night decided to hop into the shower to wash my hair. After 15 minutes of that, hopped out - & ta da: my eyemakeup was still bascially the same! It was...crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gossipkween

i do have some slight issues with this product, but YES it works. i have oily skin and lids, and this product makes my eye makeup look fresh all day. NO CREASING. i put my makeup on in the AM and by nightfall, even after the gym, my shadow looks untouched. i also find that my liner seems to smudge a teensy bit less (albeit, it still does). howeveer, shadows do seem harder to blend..which makes me want to take off a lippy. :/ maybe i was using a bit too much? i will try to experiment more and edit this review later on. the packaging is cute but i wish it came in a squeeze tube (more sanitary and so we can see the amt of product left). overall, if i still have blending issues, i'll use this for shadows which dont require as much work. otherwise, HG status!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:08:00 AM More reviews by BeautyFiend1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever purchased. I have used a lot of primers, and this one is the best yet. I dot on a few spots on the eyelid and pat it in, it fills in my lids rough spots and helps my shadow blend a lot better than it ever has. I've tried MAC paints and I hated them. They were too heavy and my shadow still creased with use of that product. God, I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 8:59:00 PM More reviews by bobaholic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This keeps my eyeshadow in place at all times. I love how it stays put for hours. The only problem is not being able to blend as well. The potion sets as a "glue", so once you apply the shadow and make a mistake, you can't really "erase" it. I tried softening my dark shadow with a lighter shade, but the dark shadow would not budge. Oh well, you can't win everything. (Unless anyone can help me out!) At least this product fits its claim.. so I'd rather have intense eyecolor for hours as oppose to creasing and fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Mom2haileendevon

I Loooove this product. Definite HG for me and my oily lids! It has made my eye shadow go on smoother...stay on longer... and no creasing or oily look anymore. Great Product!