December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by exquisitefame

The highly raved UDPP definitely lives up to expectations! It's nothing short of a miracle product because I have the oiliest lids and without UDPP, my olive green eyeshadow turns grey on me within a couple of hours. But with UDPP, the colour goes on vibrant and true and stays that way! No doubt, on longer days out I will sometimes experience slight creasing, but that is acceptable because I know exactly how oily my lids are. I'm finishing my 1st tube already and have already got a backup because I can't do without this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by jaminkel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After hearing about all the rave reviews I was finally able to get a hold of this in a swap. I have to say that the first time I used it I didn't use enough so it didn't really do anything, but after that I tried applying a bit more, although still not too much. My eyeshadow has never stayed on better! I even took a nap one day and it still looked great. So far I have used it with the following brands: Shu, MAC, Laura Mercier and Stila. I will update this if anything changes but I'm super happy with this product at the present time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Ive been holding off buying this for months and Im so glad I finally did. Its amazing! Perfection! Finally a product that does what it says! Lasts all freakin day and makes any e/s look more vibrant. I found that if you have a problem blending shadows on top of this just apply a little less of it the next time. Ive tried all other e/s primers I could get my hands on (including tfsi and the d/c marykay one that got rave reviews too) but this is by far the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2006 12:10:00 PM More reviews by onthemove

I have balked on purchasing Urban Decay's Primer Potion for ever. I really want to kick myself hard because it is a miracle product for me. I have alot of shadows that I really could not enjoy because they kept fading, creasing or slipping off. Primer potion had fixed all of this and has allowed me to wear shadows with pride and not have to worry about rechecking my face constantly. I wear this to work and it lasts 12hrs+ for me. It may be expensive or you may feel that it is not a necessity but trust me, I was a skeptic and now I am a true believer. I would def repurchase this again and am thinking of buying a back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by ASluzar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I insist on slathering my entire face with sunscreen every morning and that includes my eyelids. The result is a greasy base for my eyeshadows and by lunchtime, all that's left of it has collected into creases. It's gross. Now I put this primer on after my spf, smooth it out with my fingers, and then apply the rest of my makeup. I make sure to use it before foundation & powder so any edges are blended into the rest of my makeup. My shadow doesn't budge until I take it off around 15 hours later. It's fantastic. I tried using it under my undereye concealer, but the result was crepey and tired looking. Too bad, because it really kept it in place! I hate the tacky purple packaging but what can you do? The product inside is genius.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Michellebft

Best e/s primer I've ever used, hands down. I have *very* oily lids and have never been able to keep e/s from creasing for longer than an hour or so. But with this, my eyeshadow wears all day. Yes, I do still crease a tiny amount, but most of my e/s stays where it belongs and the creasing is minimal.

The packaging leaves something to be desired, but I've read about a couple of tricks to get more out once the wand won't do it anymore, and I've only had it a few weeks and am not concerned about having to dig up remnants just yet.

All in all, I'll definately keep it on hand. Maybe not HG status, but I'd have to hear fantastic things about something else to stray.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by roxiblue

Hands-down the BEST e/s primer on the market. I use a little concealer on my lids first to cover darkness and veins, then pat on the Primer Potion right over it. This gives me perfect-looking lids as a palette and eye makeup (including liner) stays on all day. I also use this under concealer on the tiny pink marks on my face (left behind by blemishes) -- keeps the concealer in place and it never oxidizes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Hunny67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily lids and have never been able to keep my shadow from creasing. I have been using this for about 2 months and I am loving the way my shadow looks and wears. I can go all day without creasing and I don't have to do the midday touch ups. This is a great primer, the best I have ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by puddingpaws

This primer does make my eyeshadow wear like iron, and because of this, I will continue to buy this product. However, I wish the primer potion had a little more color to camoflauge some of the visible veins in my eyelids(I'm very pale), and it also makes eyeshadows a bit harder to blend. Otherwise, it's a perfect product, and the packaging is adorable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by oopsygirl

I LOVE this primer. It has given new life to all of my BE shadows!! I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital, and I am still halfway decent (eye makeup isn't smeared or creasing) at the end of my shift! HG!!