Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/12/2006 11:55:00 AM

this isnt no gimmick this stuff realy does do what it claims your try it this speaks for itself

I got this based on all the reviews and so glad I did. I live in hot and humid louisiana and no matter how well you apply your eye makeup the eyeliner is gonna get smudgey and get racoon-ish but when I put this on it stays put! will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an everyday staple for me. I honestly wouldn't even bother wearing eyeshadow without it. Sunscreen and moisturizers make my lids a bit tacky which translates to creased shadow. Primer Potion completely prevents that. It makes my lids matte and ready for color. You do need to be careful when you apply, because blending it a little bit more difficult than on bare eyelids, but this is small stuff when you're getting perfect eyeshadow for hour upon hour upon hour...

on 10/11/2006 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe I'm just discovering this amazing product. Thanks to all the positive reviews here at MUA, I jumped on the band wagon too! First off, although I spotted this primer a year ago, I passed it over because I thought it would be too streaky/pasty looking (even under eye shadows) against my chocolate toned skin (MAC NC50). Boy was I wrong! Words can't describe how wonderful this is. Everyone need this in their makeup collection, regardless of skin tone. It applies easily, dries fast and makes even the cheapest eyeshadows look awesome. The lasting power it gives is extraordinary! It is now a very critical part of my makeup application. I highly recommend this one. And, don't let the price tag scare you. It's soooo worth it!

on 10/4/2006 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*bows down to UDPP* What can I say about this that hasn't already been said? :)

on 10/4/2006 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best 14 bucks ever spent! Love, Love, LOVE this product!! Keeps my es fresh all day long with no creases!

on 9/28/2006 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I finally bought this. I now can't believe I lived without it. I didn't have time for it today and my eyeshadow is totally gross; completely creased. Yuck! Never again will I forget my little genie.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

AMAZING!!!!!! I love soft shimmery eyeshadows, but by the end of the day, I usually have on line of shimmer, on the crease of eye!!! This stuff is like glue, but it won't tug on your eye and it goes on pretty invisibly. The wand makes it mess free, but I also use my finger to spread it more evenly. This with clinique color surge eyeshadows is awesome. Buy it!

on 9/27/2006 10:12:00 AM

LOVE THIS STUFF! Even got a few friends hooked. I've spent soo much money looking for shadows that don't turn yellow, fade, or crease, and with Potion Primer, I can wear the cheap stuff and it stays put and doesn't fade. This is DEFINITELY worth the money! And it's not expensive!

on 9/26/2006 4:00:00 AM

UDPP, oh how I love thee! When I use this, my eyeshadow stays perfect all throughout my 12 hour days at work. I also love how it will come right off with makeup remover...you don't have to scrub for ages to get it off! This is a definite keeper, and a must-have for any makeup bag!

Video Reviews & Tutorials