MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I don't know why I didn't buy this to begin with. It's the best foundation I have used up until now. I used to use L`oreal Infallable. Used L`oreal foundations for years and I was on the hunt for something better because it just wasn't make my skin look dewy and nice. It was always cakey! Tried this at the MAC store and was sold. It gives your skin a nice dewyness. It doesn't get cakey. Blends nice and gives a nice buildable coverage. Although I use a MAC concealer for a little more "coverage"(ie: acne, redness...) It may seem a little pricey, but it lasts! I bought mine in November and I have just under half left. L`oreal Infallable lasted me maybe a month. I wear it everyday and sometimes redo my makeup 2x a day because of my job. I think it's worth it for the price. I highly recommend to give it a try:)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

It makes my skin glow and lasts all day. I want nothing more from a foundation.

It's my favorite foundation from MAC without a doubt. I've always loved to wear MAC foundations but seemed to be allergic to something because I had an itchy feeling as soon as I wore it. But not with the face and body foundation. I have pretty good skin so I don't need a heavy coverage and this was the perfect match for me. Yes, I do have blemishes and this foundation doesn't cover everything (in fact, it hardly covers anything). But it does even out the skintone for those who just need very light coverage and then I can use a concealer to spot conceal small areas. It works very well for me. I also appreciate that the colors are not as "yellow or pink" as the other MAC foundation shades. I mix N1 and C2 for my asian skintone. Plus, since this is so sheer you can get away with wearing a shade darker or lighter than you. It works in a lot of ways which makes choosing foundation so much easier. I haven't tried this on the body just because I have heard from other ladies that this transfers onto clothings even after it dries but I can't comment on it because I haven't really tested it out myself. But for the face, it is definitely a KEEPER!! You get a great deal for only $33!! Just make sure you shake a lot before use :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Pros:
Sheer coverage, more than a tinted moisturizer
Doesn't accentuate dry patches | doesn't look cakey
Doesn't feel like wearing anything at all after setting it
Looks... natural :)
Applies very quickly
Evens everything out nicely
Shade doesn't matter since you can easily blend it onto the body
Comes in white and dark mixer shades for accurate tinting
My very sensitive skin doesn't react badly to it

Cons:
Can fade over the course of a day
Needs to be kept in the refrigerator to keep it from spoiling
Needs regular shaking
This does feel heavy if you layer it
Concealer is still required on blemishes, dark circles, and discolorations
Tends to clog my pores if worn every day (old formulation)

Overall, I've been defaulting to this foundation quite a lot this year. Normally I'll wear MUFE HD (currently too dark) or MUFE F&B (too shiny, too much work). For a bit I ventured into mineral foundations since they're supposed to be quick, natural, and flawless.. and they were fine (transferred badly, messy, went deep into pores), definitely not as quick and easy as MAC Face & Body. I rub a single layer of this into my skin after moisturizer and either MAC Prep + Prime SPF50 or Hourglass Mineral Veil then top it off with plain silica powder. I keep a bottle of C1 and N2 in the fridge then decant into a smaller bottle to make my shade. It really feels like nothing at all :) HG for spring, early summer, and fall. On days that I don't want to bother with liquid at all, I use the Aveda dual powder but it transfers more than MAC F&B.

Btw. if you're wondering what I mean by sensitive - I can't sleep on hotel bedsheets without getting a rash, I can't roll around on grass w/o hives, I get hives biking through farmland, and I've found that most cleansers leave me with chemical burn-like sores.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this foundation. its great for daytime wear as it's light and sheer. it is buildable. i dont like wearing full coverage foundation for daytime as it looks cakey in daylight. this foundation is good for price too as you get alot of product for $35.
it is prefect for daily wear for work or school as it looks natural.
i like the packaging. i personally dont like the pump so much as it gets clogged sometimes and i feel like u cant get out the product when only a little bit is left towards the end. I dont like the open jar either coz its hard to take out the right amount and i usually endup getting too much out. the nozzle works best for me

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just used this up so now it's time to give my opinion about it. I used this daily and it took me al little over a year to use up so value wise it's good. I got it in shade C3 for my fair-medium skin with yellow undertones. This foundation is very thin and had an orange/citrus scent that went off after a couple of months. The first couple months that I used this, it was great and I loved it! But after a while my skin became irritated and red and it flared up my eczema. Some people say in there reviews that it would be best for people with dry skin but I can't agree on that because I have (very) dry skin and it seems to dry out my skin even more in the long run.

I really wanted to like this foundation. I am a big MAC fan and wanted to shake things up and try something different for the summer. Sadly, I didn't like it. It made me break out. Not enough coverage. Back to the Studio Tech, which really works for me.

Best friggin foundation from MAC. Goes on beautifully and is very buildable. When I just want to even out my skintone i'll put one layer over my face. But, when I want to take pictures, i'll put a couple of layers on, and I have to say my skin comes out flawless in photos while wearing Face and Body. Mac F&B is definitely worth the price because you get 4 ounces of the product. The packaging is good and since it lasts such a long time, i still keep it in the original box it came in.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

So I've been using this for a week now & I think it's safe to say that I love this foundation! This is probably my favorite foundation everrr! It's very sheer coverage but VERY buildable if you layer it. When I was researching this I thought, EW! Layering MAC foundation? Seems super heavy & unnatural but I assure you, that's not the case! I love tinted moisturizers but hate the staying power, and this is perfect! It gives my skin a pretty, dewy finish but I apply a thin layer of powder on top. The price may seem a little steep but you get 4 oz it's HUGE! I'm usually an NC30, NC35 & I got N3 & its perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing this in like 2 years when I need some more lol

****I have pretty sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or anything.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this foundation, its coverage is light-medium but buildable. I don't like to use it on my face as it breaks me out...not sure what ingredient in it does because I am fine with all other MAC foundations. I use it on my body for photographs as I like to look a shade paler than my natural coloring and cover minor scars and blemishes on my legs. Price is expensive but mine lasted 2 years with continual use over 2 summers. I don't use it in winter. I will definately repurchase

Video Reviews & Tutorials