November 23, 2014 | 2180 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ss2000uk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this. I'm usually a fan of tinted moisturizers because I don't like the feeling of a heavy layer on my face and don't really need full on coverage. So this feels great and I've never had a problem with it lasting all day. It looks and feels natural. Sometimes I set it sometimes I don't. I have combo skin. Great product and you get a heck of a lot of product in it (heard it separates but haven't had any probs so far).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by becasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this and it failed. For reference I have oily skin and I live in the desert so although it doesn't get humid it can get up to 120 degrees and I do sweat easily. With that said I used the 187 to apply this foundation and it does give a light coverage and it does look amazing in photos but the staying power is crap. Even with a little sweating the foundation literally slid off of my t-zone and it caked up on my cheeks! It looked horrible after 4 hours of wear. This would probaly look good if you knew you weren't going to sweat all day or if you have dry skin. Ultimately I would not recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by BleachSoulxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazinggggg.
HG status :)
one of the only foundations i will repurchaseee. but i still have one third left after sooo much time. Amazing, i cant say nothing but good things about it. favorite product. i can mix it with other foundation depending on how im feeling but i mostly use a lone because its amazing. water based so it does'nt break me out. :)
go run and buy it ! seriouslyyyyy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Veebum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of the best foundations I have found for dewy skin - love it. Isn't quite as light as I normally prefer, but overall a good item. Has staying power, and a bottle can last for time. Not overly keen on the packaging, however!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Handsdown best foundation/tinted moisturizer ever! Love how this can be so so light and yet buildable.For me this works best when I use with my fingers to apply this product.Very good coverage it does cover marks/redness and noticed that whenever I am using this product I can skip the concealer..Dewy glowy finish on me. Lots od product for the price and squirt bottle is convinient.
Practical Observations -
Can be bought only at the MAC store which can be a pain coz its best to be color matched in person than online.
Its a MYSBB foundation as its liqiud based and finish is dewy, it could be a big no no for oily skin and if you are breakout prone better to test it out before buying the actual product.
Lots of concerns with the product separating..the MA said shaking the bottle helps...so we will see about that.
Overall I am happy that I got to try this product.
UPDATE***** I am so sad to write this..this product broke me out :( It increases the redness in my chin area.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by beckyrocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product!
love love love it!
great glow to finish with,just needs a bit of setting powder thats all.
awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by princess101

Love this! This lightweight foundation is amazing for the spring/summer months when I want to even out my skin without the heaviness of a full or even medium coverage foundation. It hides the redness around my nose and any discolouration I may have.

I like that I am able to layer this for more coverage in certain areas (under the eyes, around the nose) without any cakiness. It dries to a beautiful, natural finish and hold up well to my oily t-zone.

The amount you get for the price paid is a steal. I squeeze out about half an ounce into a smaller travel sized bottle, and keep the rest in the fridge (as recommended by an SA) until I need to refill.

Best application for me is with my fingertips, as a sponge and even a brush tends to soak up the foundation. I don't like to use my fingers for application, but because of the finish and wearibility, I'm willing to sacrafice.

For reference, I'm NC20-25 and wear this in C2.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Shtinuh

Love this foundation, I have no acne, I mean maybe once in a while i'll get a zit, but nothing major, my problem is uneven skin tone, and this makes my skin look perfecto! Like other reviewers said, it doesnt give flawless coverage by any means, but it works great for me, its light, gives the amount of coverage needed. I have dry/normal skin. This with a primer and a good setting powder this will last a whole work/school day. And the color ratio is pretty forgiving, since it is a sheer liquidy consistency!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by vrbing05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Light coverage, buildable as needed. Doesn't get cakey on me and looks like my skin, but better! Very excited that it is a huge bottle and well worth the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by VeryAroma

I received a generous sample from a friend to try this foundation. Lucky me!! I am absolutely in love! Will purchase in fullsize!
(For reference: C2 is pretty yellow. It matches me almost perfectly, usually I am around NC 17-20, Revlon Color Stay (dry skin) Buff - EDIT: tried N1, matches me even better! C1 works as well)

Why I love this:
1) *Application* with fingers is a must, but then it is sooo easy! The formula is quite liquid (water-based) but I like that. No streaks. Blends like a dream. Feels sticky for a minute, but then oh so light and nice!
2) *Finish*: I have pretty dry skin and I don't get a very dewy finish. After letting it sink in for 2 minutes, my skin looks absolutely natural. No dew, no glow, but not matte either. I like to call it satin.
3) The *coverage* ist rather sheer, but can be build to medium. With a second layer I can get away without concealer. This foundation doesn't give me doll-like, 100 % flawless skin, but it makes my skin appear even and soft. More like a tinted moisturizer. No one will ever Ever EVER be able to tell that you are actually wearing foundation (if you are using the right color). As others have suggested, I like to let it sink in for a minute before I continue with other face products.
4) Lasts more or less all day on me. Especially when set with a powder (but totally optional). Survives riding my bycicle every morning to work and back in the evening.
5) The price is great! You get 120 ml. Huge amount! I hope it won't turn bad before I am at least half way through my bottle. ;)

I think this is a very easy foundation to use. Slap it on and you are good to go. No washing the brush, no worrying about harsh lines, visible patches or streaks. The bottle is easy to use. Everything about this is effortless including your look! Who wants to look like they spent an hour on their make-up? So: Yay for MACs F&B!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No