MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Doesn't cause breakouts, no shine, no dryness, no cakiness, looks like real skin, super light scent, huge bottle, can't say enough positive things about this. I just dab a lil studio finish concealer on if I need it. I love this foundation. It doesn't look dewy on me, it just dries to a nice natural finish. My skin works so well with it. I wear C4 and it's a golden medium tan shade.

on 12/18/2011 3:41:00 PM

I took this on vacation to use as my daytime foundation while going to the beach, snorkelling, atv'ing etc etc and ended up using it all the time. I only opted to use thicker foundation like studio fix fluid on 1 evening. For me, this is by far the best foundation available for these activities. It lasted all day, looked amazing, did cover my redness and helped hide acne scars. It's so easy to apply with your fingers and I only set it with a light dusting of bronzer. I love it so much that I want to use it as my daytime foundation now instead of studio fix fluid which is showing the dry skin on my face.

The only con is that it isn't 100% natural. Would def recommend though.

on 12/17/2011 2:57:00 PM

I can't say enough good things about this product. I love it. I really don't feel, that i need another foundation but this. I have acne, but i use this anyway. I love the covering. It covers really well, but because of my bad skin condition i use my studio scalp concealer with it. Theese two products work perfectly well together. You can't swat this concealer, which i love. I have to catch a bus around 7 in the morning and i'm home again at 7 in the evening. I don't need to do touch-ups through out the day.
The only thing is the packing. I like the idea - but it kinda gets messy in the in top, which in annoying. But i will always go back to this foundation, and i love it. I've used it for a looong loooong time.

on 12/17/2011 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I prefer MUFE's Face and body foundation but this one is very good as well. I love the fact that it's not obvious I'm wearing foundation, in fact you can't even see it, even from up close. It does cover very minor imperfections but for everything else you need a little bit of concealer.
I have the lightest shade and although it's not a perfect color match for me (I'm probably NW12 or something like that in winter) the fact that it's so sheer and liquid-y makes it easier to blend in with your skin color.
I have dry/combo skin and I can use it without a moisturizer, I don't like to do that but it does look somewhat better. But it might be because my moisturizer is too heavy for warm autumn weather.
It has a pretty strong scent that I'm not used to because this is my first MAC foundation but I can't say it bothers me, it is pretty weird though.
I love the fact that you get soooooo much product, I haven't tried it on my body yet though. The packaging is ok, sometimes it's a bit hard to control how much product is going to come out.
Considering how much product you get the price is not high at all, I bought it in the US for a little over 32 dollars and for us Europeans this is pretty cheap.
Will definitely repurchase.
Oh I use fingers to apply it and I don't set it with a powder.

on 12/12/2011 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing product! It's light but it gives you such a flawless finish!! Sooo worth the money!

on 12/7/2011 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have slightly reddish skin with freckles. I like a foundation that has enough coverage to cover the redness but not so much that it covers all my freckles and makes me look all made up. Face and body exactly delivers what I need, I can wear it light enough for a causal day time look or make it more heavy by wearing concealer underneath and build the color up with extra few strokes. The formula is watery so it seems like it will come off y face easily but dries up in less then a minute, leaving my skin just right. I usually wear it without powder and it lasts pretty long, and if I apply powder on top of it (Kryolan translucent powder) I don't need to retouch it ever again during the day. The packaging is huge, so it will last me quite a long time and the price is very good if you think about the amount you are getting. I know that make up artists at the MAC counter and lot of other gals apply this 187 or other foundation brushes but I use my fingers, and I think it is lot easier and the end result is better. I am not sure how this would behave on more mature skins but if you have no heavy lines and discolorations this seems to be a very good product for almost any one. I use C2 during winter and C3 during summer time.

on 12/7/2011 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me begin by describing my skin type:
My skin is very dry (I used to have to apply petroleum jelly to my face so that it doesn't get dry) and I rarely get pimples or any really bad redness around my nose/mouth.

This product is everything I've ever wanted from all the foundations I've ever tried out, granted that majority were from MAC and I didn't venture too much, I have used foundations for years and I can confirm that this foundation is my soulmate. It's sheer but buildable (I'd use a small brush to apply a second layer of product where I have problem). It gives my dry skin the amazing dewiness it's never gotten, the amount of product you get for the price is ridiculous, and because it's so sheer, it looks really natural. There is no SPF in it so it is flash photography safe, and there is no oil control for this so for those with skin that is not dry should set this product. As for transferring, I have not really tested this so I can't say whether or not it is transfer-proof.

This foundation would be great for those who do not need a medium to full coverage, not that it can't be built up to achieve those coverages but I just feel that if someone needs/wants that, they should just get something that is in that range to begin with instead of trying to work with such a sheer product and then complain about it later about how it's not working for them.

I recommended this to a friend with the similar requirements/expectations of a foundation and she loves this product too. She used to use the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Keywords being, "used to".

on 12/6/2011 1:05:00 AM

My skin has changed dramatically from super oily into combo/dry over the years. I have noticeably dry patches on my cheeks, around my mouth, and on my chin which frustrate me to no end. I can't use MAC Studio Fix because it cakes terribly on my dry patches while slides right off my nose and forehead, which is precisely why I love F&B so much. It doesn't amplify my dry skin, just nice, smooth and supple healthy looking skin for me! Not only that, F&B really gives me that natural slightly dewy look and lets my skin texture showing through. I am really into that no makeup look so this is an absolutely perfect foundation. I just apply my moisturizer, wait for it to dry, then apply the foundation with my fingers.
On term of coverage, it is light-medium, perfectly suitable for me since my skin is pretty clear. If any occasional pimple pops up I can just spot conceal it. My face is NC 25 in MAC, but I go for C4 to match my neck and the rest of my body.
The price is kinda icky at first, I get it at $32.50 for a bottle of 120 mL or 4 oz., but it's like $8.00 for an ounce of foundation, and a very nice one at that too. Revlon is even pricier than that!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this. It feels fresh and light. It evens out my skintone while adding a slight glow. I feel and look like I'm wearing nothing, it's such a natural looking foundation. I will be repurchasing this. Also the ingredient list has been updated like the reviewer below has posted. The new formula is even better for sensitive skin now.

The best I ever had.

Finally a foundation which suits my skintone (C1), is non-shiny on me even at the end of the day, does not break me out and gives a very natural effect.

It is pricey, by us costs more than aborad (thanks to high VAT) but lasts 10 month even with almost everday use for me.

Using my 3rd bottle now.