MAC Paint Pot in Painterly

4.3

Isodocecane, dimethicone, polyethylene, hydrogenated polyisobutene, quaternium-90 bentonite, dimethicone silylate, octyldodecanol, silica, trihydroxystearin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, carnauba wax, propylene carbonate, triethoxycaprylylsilane. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens ferric ferroxyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

on 7/24/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have oily lids my es usually creases really bad n my eye liner smears too! after using this product my es stays on alllll day without budging! even if i go out clubing my es is the only thing still on at the end of the night! and i sweat alot! :( plus it makes es really pop! love this product! i never put es on with out it!

i have used primer potion as well... not even comparable to paint pots!

on 7/22/2010 12:06:00 PM

I use this as a base, I always use this first before I apply eyeshadow. When I apply eye shadow on it, it looks much more pigmented ! It stays for a long time on your eye too! I love it !!

on 7/13/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this product! I put it on under my eyeshadow everyday, and get no creasing. I do admit i get fading after 15 hours, but that should be expected. Im currently in between NW15-20, and this color actually matches my skin tone!

Pros: Makes ES last!
good color
versatile
dries quick
over all good!

Cons:
my finger feels funny after applying.
No DS dupe!

I <3 it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Painterly is my favorite paint pot, I use UDPP then I put this in top and my eyeshadows last all day without any creasing. If I am in a hurry and don't have time to do my eyeshadow, I just use painterly on my eyelids and it looks very pretty, I always get compliments when I use it.

on 7/12/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

It's what I use everyday. I like it and it lasts a long time. But I would consider switching if something better came along.

on 7/11/2010 6:05:00 PM

I really like this, it works really well as a base, I don't get creasing or anything like that. I'm very fair with pink undertones, and it's almost a perfect match for me but it's a little darker and pinker. My only complaint is that sometimes, depending on the color of my eyeshadow, my eyeshadow gets a pink tint to it. Once my coworkers thought my eyeshadow was purple when really it was a mix of tan and dark brown...but basically what it means is you have to put more eyeshadow on for your 1st color.

on 7/7/2010 9:56:00 PM

I have a few paint pots and painterly is my favorite. Most of the time I only apply this on my eyelids (this is my natural lid color) and it even outs any darkness or redness that I have. It just brighten up my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I USE THIS EVERY DAY....... ENOUGH SAID!! LOVE THIS ONE!! It's a very creamy base AND primer that makes my shadows stay put and just really makes a difference in the look of my eyeshadows, I love it, its a staple!!!!

on 7/7/2010 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This makes a really nice base for eyeshadows. It's also good on it's own when you're going for a more natural look. .

on 7/6/2010 9:07:00 PM