August 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was on a trip earlier this fall and my cuticles and nails were very dry and broken. I bought this product and by the next day, nails and cuticles looked and felt much better. Although it seems very greasy at first, once it is absorbed, the heavy feeling goes away. Just use a tiny bit on each nail and then rub the remainder into your hands. This will be my winter hand saver. I will use every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works well and is good for lips too! It absorbs well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this about three days ago, and I can see a difference already. I've been getting really bad hangnails, and I figured a good cuticle cream might help. Since using this, my cuticles look a lot better, feel more moisturized, and I haven't gotten a single hangnail. I've been using it 1-3 times a day, and find that it absorbs fairly quickly and isn't greasy. I paid about $7 for it, and when I need to buy more, I'll get it online (hopefully it's cheaper...). I think this tin will last a long time, so it's worth the money. Great product (as long as you don't mind the lemon scent, which I find goes away pretty quickly).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

this helps to not only soften my cuticles, but also makes me nails stronger. my nails are really weak but using this guarantees strong nails. lasts a long time and isnt greasy! for the price u cant beat it (about 5 bucks)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I bought this product like 3 years a go and still have it. This product is so cheap for what it is. I give myself my own manis and this product makes my nails and cuticles look nice, neat, and shiny all the time. Very nice, would buy again (if I ever run out) and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by coneja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have a horrible habit of biting my nails and cuticles so both are always raggedy. But if I use this stuff daily it makes my cuticles heal very quickly. Within a week they are almost presentable again. It seems to reduce the amount of excess cuticle that I have to push back or trim off also. Also my nails are pretty thin and this cream makes them noticeably stronger, so they end up looking better and growing out more easily also. The $5 little pot lasts for months. The only thing I don't really like is the packaging. Not very sanitary to keep dipping fingers into it. Also the top doesn't screw on, just lifts off, and so if I carry it in my purse it gets dirt and lint in it. I've taken to keeping it in a little snack sized plastic bag. Otherwise a great product for someone who has struggled with chronic nail and cuticle issues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

My cuticles are not really bad, but this helps keep them very soft and it smells great. I rub this on AFTER I apply my polish, since polish does not do well if painted on when there is the presence of oils/creams. As another MUA'er recommended, I have warmed this up and it's great and so luxurious, and even smells better.This is a great multi-purpose product to toss in your bag for a lip-balm or hair fly-aways, as well as to rub it on your hands if they are a tad dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by geraldine1965

The key to this cream is you have to warm it up before applying. Once it's warmed in hands, it's very moisturizing, and the smell is clean and fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2007 10:38:00 PM More reviews by oxosurfangeloxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is kinda greasy, but great in the winter. Also works in a pinch as lip balm, and to tame a stray hair or two. Smells wonderful

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Algorithm

I've had this before and loved it. This time around it seems to be leaving my cuticles dryer... Usually its fab thou