November 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2007 5:55:00 PM More reviews by droberson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one BB's product I don't like much. It smells great but I didn't notice results. And I find the tin can it comes in hard to open. I have to pry it open with a knife most of the time. Not sure if I would repurchase again. I think I got it as part of a set this time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jilashley

i had the worst cuticles in the world, dry and cracked..this stuff fixed em right up! within two days my cuticles were perrrrfeeeect! i cannot rave enough! thanks to this stuff im not embarressed to show off my nice lookin fingers, also hydrates hands..and any rough skin patches!!! miracle worker!!!!! REALLY

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by rd_donaldson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works really well. I use it in the winter on my nails and also as a lip balm. I had never thought to use it as an emergency hair wax as has been suggested on here, but I'll keep it in mind from now on. The scent is a little strong, but I like it even if it does smell like furniture polish. I like that I can pronounce (and understand) the ingriedient list.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by krristabelle

I used to pick at my nails all the time and this product helped me finally get over the bad habit. Given, it does smell a little like furniture polish, it's not a terrible scent. It moisturizes my cuticles really well and gave me something to do with my hands instead of mess up my nails. I especially recommend it to anyone trying to get over the same bad habit (or if you just have dry cuticles).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by db01

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was on a trip earlier this fall and my cuticles and nails were very dry and broken. I bought this product and by the next day, nails and cuticles looked and felt much better. Although it seems very greasy at first, once it is absorbed, the heavy feeling goes away. Just use a tiny bit on each nail and then rub the remainder into your hands. This will be my winter hand saver. I will use every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works well and is good for lips too! It absorbs well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this about three days ago, and I can see a difference already. I've been getting really bad hangnails, and I figured a good cuticle cream might help. Since using this, my cuticles look a lot better, feel more moisturized, and I haven't gotten a single hangnail. I've been using it 1-3 times a day, and find that it absorbs fairly quickly and isn't greasy. I paid about $7 for it, and when I need to buy more, I'll get it online (hopefully it's cheaper...). I think this tin will last a long time, so it's worth the money. Great product (as long as you don't mind the lemon scent, which I find goes away pretty quickly).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

this helps to not only soften my cuticles, but also makes me nails stronger. my nails are really weak but using this guarantees strong nails. lasts a long time and isnt greasy! for the price u cant beat it (about 5 bucks)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I bought this product like 3 years a go and still have it. This product is so cheap for what it is. I give myself my own manis and this product makes my nails and cuticles look nice, neat, and shiny all the time. Very nice, would buy again (if I ever run out) and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2007 1:59:00 PM More reviews by coneja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have a horrible habit of biting my nails and cuticles so both are always raggedy. But if I use this stuff daily it makes my cuticles heal very quickly. Within a week they are almost presentable again. It seems to reduce the amount of excess cuticle that I have to push back or trim off also. Also my nails are pretty thin and this cream makes them noticeably stronger, so they end up looking better and growing out more easily also. The $5 little pot lasts for months. The only thing I don't really like is the packaging. Not very sanitary to keep dipping fingers into it. Also the top doesn't screw on, just lifts off, and so if I carry it in my purse it gets dirt and lint in it. I've taken to keeping it in a little snack sized plastic bag. Otherwise a great product for someone who has struggled with chronic nail and cuticle issues.