August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by annecsuaverdez

It's now winter and that means my skin would be drier including my lips. I have the baby lips in mango pie and it's just great. The smell is not too strong; it glides easily; it moisturises my lips; it has SPF for protection; it's definitely good for winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by prinzess85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I first saw baby lips in the store I was excited. I picked up quenched cherry me, and pink punch. I started to use cherry me and it came out red on my lips, a little too red, and then I tried quenched...I had the most exceptions out of this one and it disappointed me. It smells good feels good on lips but half an hour later its gone and my lips are super chapped like my lips are burning and I'm not even outside. I wouldn't recommend it. Especially in the winter time. I havent tried pink punch yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Karrrluh

They are so cute I keep rebuying them but after a while I think my lips get used to them and they start to get dry, has anybody had this problem? So I use them every now and then , I think they're best used by themselves, not to have under a actual lipstick because mines look funny after a while .

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by gnomechomsky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up because of the cute packaging, but unfortunately this product is useless. I find that it has no moisturizing qualities at all...after half an hour my lips still feel dry. I live in a mild climate, the winters do not get cold, but once the weather changes my lips chap. This does nothing to prevent them from chapping and does not help them stay moisturized either. I would recommend skipping out on this one. It is a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I didn't want to like these as much as I do. I HATE the packaging. But I really love these lip balms. I own 3 of them and I use them all the time. I would say that 90% of the time, these are what's on my lips. I find that they are moisturizing and they just provide that natural "my lips but better" lip look that I want. They don't last all that long on me but they're very easy to reapply. These aren't fussy at all. This is just a simple, inexpensive everyday tinted lip balm that works.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AndreaaaMariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've tried just about every scent/flavor of this & i just can't bring myself to liking it. When I first tried it I really loved it. Then I started to need more and more. Like it makes your lips dependent on it. I also noticed that it makes me lips peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

First off, THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE!!!!!! Me and almost all of my friend have these. I have these on two colors, 25 Pink Punch and 10 Cherry Me. I have already repurchased these a bunch, and I intend to repurchase them again! these are great for everyday. Even though you might have to reapply these a bunch, the texture is so nice you won't mind. I totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by aimeebaby18

AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

I do love my baby lips, but there are some issues with them. i get dry lips soooo often and i've been trying to get a good lip balm for them. my favorite beauty junkie on youtube always raves about baby lips, so i went and bought the quenched and cherry me from target ($3.44 i think...) first, they absolutely smell amazing! the cherry one smelled soo good. im not a big lipstick person, and while the cherry was pretty sheer, i still had to blend because i didnt want really red lips. i love the quenched one and it smells awesome. they are moisturizing, but only for like the first half hour. especially since i dont apply the cherry one a lot, my lips feel dry withing 10-15 minutes. with the quenched is much better, but they dont keep my lips moist for as long as i would like, but i dont mind reapplying it. i will say that my lips did feel good though and soft, but probably the worst thing i can say about baby lips is that it made the skin around my mouth so dry and cracked, especially at the corners! luckily i had my handy dandy blistex around. the packaging is cute, and there is quite a lot of product. i do like the colors and they do moisturize decently (at least in the long run) so i will be buying these again!

Pros:
-great smell
-nice colors
-cute packaging
-lots of product
-moisturizing (long term)

Cons:
-dries skin
-have to reapply a lot

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

This stuff feels like a balm but looks like a low-key lip gloss (awesome mixture).

*Don't expect this to be a lip conditioner...because it definitely isn't! It moisturizes but if you have very chapped lips (like I get) just save this for when your lips are moderate.

But for a pretty shine, it is perfect. & the spf is a plus!