September 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product very much. I got this in 'quenched' and it works okay. The balm doesn't last longer than about an hour but it works as a great base for lipsticks. Really smoothes out the colors. It works a bit better than normal chapsticks. I thought the container was cute and it really slicks on well. Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by haasvi

i am also completely in love with the maybelline baby lips. i am currently using the Baby Lips Anti Oxidant Berry. and now i wana try the mango pie and Baby Lips Pink Lolita. the product is out of stock many places :( but i will keep trying. :)
maybelline baby lip,lip balm
continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by jazzygirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was very glossy and I liked it but maybe a little too oily I did not like the blue original one at all it tasted like I put sunscreen in my mouth this product does not last very long either the peach I shiny bronze and I highly recommend it I use it for school almost everyday and it stays on pretty well I would say that one and peppermint are the only ones I would re-purchase because the others taste nasty and give off to much color!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

I didn't like anything about this balm. I bought peppermint, which is the clear gloss. The smell is awful, not minty and fresh at all. The balm feels greasy and dry at the same time if that makes sense. It does not last long or replenish my lips' moisture. Also, the cap comes off easily and kept losing it in my purse. I don't even know ha happened to it, I cared that much about its existence, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Daaaannniiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This.is.amazing.

Pros:
- Very pretty color selection
- plump finish
- Packaging is really retro, I love it
- The low price! Omg you can buy all of them at one time for less than $25

Cons:
-It doesn't really replenish your lips and make them bigger when off
-It has really bad lasting power
-You can get sick of it after a while

Overall:
Probably something I would use for school. So I'd repurchase only on that note.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by peachtapioca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great product. Inexpensive and actually moisturizing. I've had this in peppermint, pink punch, and grape. Peppermint is a glossy clear, pink punch is a sheer vibrant pink that is the perfect amount of pink color, and the grape one is a wearable purple. Perfect pigmentation, flavor, and moisture. Will try the peach one next. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

BEST GLOSS EVER! (okay it wasnt really i gloss i just like saying and typing gloss) it was tinted lip balm that makes your lips feel soft! i got pink wink (limited edition color) it was light pink. it felt so smooth! its great! the packaging is sooo cute! luh-ve it. ehmagawd it was great. AH-MAZING!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

I got the red one which i believe is cherry as a gift. When I first used it, my lips felt baby soft but 10 minutes later they would be dry again. They give off a tint of colour which fades within 5 minutes. Smells amazing! I noticed that it did change the condition of my lips within 2 days and they were soft! Would purchase again, in fact I'm planning on collecting all the different Babylips colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE these! My favorite ones are "Cherry Me" and "Pink Punch". I feel those two taste best and Pink Punch actually has a decent color pay-off. Nothing like a lipstick, but still, pretty decent for a balm. The only one I wasn't overly fond of was "Peppermint" for the reason I feel they could have done a lot better with the peppermint flavoring. Didn't taste that great to me, but it still was great for my chapped lips. While these can sometimes feel a tad bit overly oily, I don't think it's anything too bad and it really helps my lips! So happy with the quality of these I even got one for a friend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I like the Peach Kiss for my N10-15 skin (I lean a little warm, if anything, but I am mostly neutral.) This gives me just a little more warmth than my natural lip color. It's almost a nude look, but peachier and quite moist looking, but not really shiny. My lips feel okay after having this on. SPF!! Very inexpensive.

CONS: I'm not in love with every color. Most are too cool for me.