October 24, 2014 | 1787 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Tahlzwolfe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product smells absolutely amazing and there arelso many different flavours to collect! The packaging is very appealing as well. I do, however, find that they are a little bit over priced as you don't get that much lip balm and i find that i am constantly reapplying it as it doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by lipsgirl

Really cute design! I have this in Cherry Me and Peppermint, and they smell pretty good. Its subtle. it doesn't really taste lile anything though. as they promised it did make my lips super smooth and soft! i need my lip products to last long, and this lasts about 2-5 hours which isn't that bad. Cherry Me is tinted red, it looks really natural. peppermint is just clear but has SPF 15 in it. I recommended this for my friends and they loved it too. since I live in the southern west coast, this is good for summerwhen the suns out. Will definitely buy again, in other colors too. I got the Cherry Me in Walgreens for around $4 and the Peppermint for around $3 at Target. Sort of expensive for lip balms, but I think its worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by 3offthecharts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought Grape Vine. Not much color to it, but smells delicious and feels ok on. Too slick for applying lipstick on top of it, but I can use to renew drier lip color during the day. Very cutesy packaging-more appropriate for my tween girl. Doesn't last long at night.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ovoxolizett

Honestly in my opinion this product does not work. The colors are nice and everything but they didn't keep my lips soft at all. They cracked and they were rough. Chapstick worked better then this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by amandalovesyou

this used to be my favorite lip balm! but then winter hit and my lips were dry and cracked and this one did not help. this is more for people who don't need a lot of moisture. if your looking for a good lip balm i cant say anofe good stuff about my c.o bigelow rose salve i got this at bath and body works and it was the only lip balm that healed my chapped lips and maintains moisture LOVE it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is what got me, I'm a sucker for cute packaging.
I got the peach shade which is a little more shimmery than I had imagined. I'm definitely going to try the other colors, because this was more shimmer than color and I'm hoping the others are more color than shimmer.
Cute packaging, good variety of colors, good price, glides on smoothly.
A win!
(The only reason I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 is how quickly it wears off.)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by dazzlelightxo

I have this lip balm in 3 different flavors/colors and i am kind of iffy on this product. "quenched" is my favorite because of the moisture it gives and it's light scent. I am not very fond of the colors the other balms give off. Hopefully the new collection has more flattering colors with a better pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by punrara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love these! I'm obsessed with these and I went on a hunt on New Years Eve to find the Limited Edition colors released only for the next month. Now I own every single tube available in the U.S., lol.

(If you guys are in NYC and want to find the LEs, the Walgreen in Astor Place on the 6 line has them all!!)

I absolutely l o v e these. I've used the Peppermint so much that I already got a new tube as a backup. Some are slightly tinted and they smell so good!

I think the re-release of the LEs have a different formula from the original lip balms, though. I bought Twinkle and Coral Crush in the 2-pack release a few months back and then Pink Wink, Yummy Plummy and Melon Mania in the recent release in individual packages. The recent release tubes feel a lot creamier than the other tubes. The texture feels a bit different, imho.

At any rate, I absolutely adore these lip balms. I was absolutely crushed when I couldn't find the Pink Wink/Peach Kiss 2-pack. I thought they wouldn't release Pink Wink on it's own but I'm so glad they did!! They all smell super good.

They don't stay on for 8 hours for me, but that could also be because I lick and rub my lips constantly. I always have to reapply it because I love the feel of putting on a new layer. The one really good thing I've noticed from Baby Lips is that the colors pretty much stay. They tint my lips and the colors stay for a very long time even if I forget to reapply it. (Which is, tbh, an issue for me since I always find myself with it being rubbed outside the lines of my lips, lmfao. So please beware of that!)

I really kinda wish the international and U.S. tubes were the same. :( I always get really jealous when I see the colors in other countries because they're different and I legitimately want to own every single tube available. I really want to try the mango one!!

tl;dr? I love the Baby Lips lip balms. They're absolutely fantastic. The packaging is vibrant and adorable and I can't get enough of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rocketbabydoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bit of a lip balm fiend, and this is definitely one of the best -- if not *the* best balm I've ever used. The only thing that could possibly trump it is Lucas' Papaw Ointment, but I currently use both of them.
I live in New Zealand where we have the balms in the Chapstick-type tube rather than the ones with the long, clear lids. So far I've used the Berry, Orange, Cherry and Mango flavours and I love them all. It goes on smooth, not greasy at all. It's lovely and moisturising and leaves a light clear gloss with good lasting power. The fruity scents are delicious and I'm constantly applying it throughout the day, even though it lasts a pretty long time. The name is apt, it really does give you baby-soft lips. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by peebeejeebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lot Of Moisture and long lasting. Cool and refreshing from the menthol. Surprisingly effective.