Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Sticky, heavy, does not moisturize or stay on long. Disappointing.

on 3/29/2006 9:26:00 PM

Very sticky and gooey. Big mistake wearing this to school because it rubbed off onto my face and for half the day I had people staring at me wondering why my cheeks where shiny and sticky looking. I also tried washing it off a couple times but that didn't help at all. I could only get it off with my Pond's MakeUp Remover Towlettes.

on 3/26/2006 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I just really don't like this product. The colors are nice, but that's it. The product is so sticky--I just can't wear it. I like Cover Girl Smoothwear Liptints much better (the best actually) or Clinique Impossibly Glossy.

once you buy one..you are going to have to get another...and then..you just cant stop. too cute and tastes great. can be gooey at times but i actually expect that from a lip gloss. price is dirt cheap especially coming from Lancome. too many colours to list down. And i keep losing them anyway LOL. I have started to move on to the ones with tiny sparkles in them but juicy tubes are perfect for the day. not overpowering and just nice. use alone or over lipstick. i dont wear lipstick so i stick to these.

on 3/24/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

repurchase: heck yes
why?: because it's long lasting, great colors
negatives: sticky but for me it's not that bad but i guess (from other comments) it really bothers some people
High quality gloss with pretty colors

on 3/24/2006 10:01:00 AM

Let me preface this by saying that I generally cannot stand lipglosses - any of them - which have to be applied with the finger. Too much fiddle and a tissue isn't always to hand. I equally am no fan of sticky lip glosses.

Juicy tubes have both detested qualities. And yet I love it. For me, they are one of the very few glosses which makes your lips look glossy instead of greasy, they taste delicious and the colours are lovely.

They are a whole bunch of imitation of juicy tubes. Not one of them is that great. Sure, the colour/gloss doesn't last...but, hey, it's a gloss. No gloss lasts longer than a brief time.

on 3/20/2006 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite is Frozen Punch (Pop) because it is an icy pink that tingles and appears to amplify the pout. Unfortunately JT's are not my favourite l/g because they are extremely sticky and in turn feel very heavy and oppressive on the lips, making me feel like I'm almost suffocating while I have them on. Will not re-purchase. continued >>

I absolutely love Lancome Juicy Tubes. I find that the it has long staying power and smells delicious. This is the best lip gloss I have ever had. But at $50 a tube its probably not worth it. My favourite is definitely Pamplemousse.

on 2/27/2006 3:04:00 PM

I definitely agree w/other reviewers, these are very, very sticky lipglosses and by themselves they don't last very long. However, apply them on top of a lipstick and they stay forever! I apply mine on top of MAC creme lipsticks and get a gorgeous lip look that lasts and lasts. I also love the variety of colors. Many are colored in the tube and clear on the lips, but that doesn't really matter if you're applying over a colored lipstick and some are lovely and pigmented like Honey Violet and Beach Plum.

on 2/21/2006 2:52:00 AM

Like the scent and the colors. Although it is clear, it looks nice. Beside it moisturize my lip and I don't really mind the sticky texture. The price is ok as a department store product, and there is always chance to get some from GWP or value set.

Popular Lip Glosses