Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 3/24/2006 10:01:00 AM

Let me preface this by saying that I generally cannot stand lipglosses - any of them - which have to be applied with the finger. Too much fiddle and a tissue isn't always to hand. I equally am no fan of sticky lip glosses.

Juicy tubes have both detested qualities. And yet I love it. For me, they are one of the very few glosses which makes your lips look glossy instead of greasy, they taste delicious and the colours are lovely.

They are a whole bunch of imitation of juicy tubes. Not one of them is that great. Sure, the colour/gloss doesn't last...but, hey, it's a gloss. No gloss lasts longer than a brief time.

on 3/20/2006 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite is Frozen Punch (Pop) because it is an icy pink that tingles and appears to amplify the pout. Unfortunately JT's are not my favourite l/g because they are extremely sticky and in turn feel very heavy and oppressive on the lips, making me feel like I'm almost suffocating while I have them on. Will not re-purchase. continued >>

I absolutely love Lancome Juicy Tubes. I find that the it has long staying power and smells delicious. This is the best lip gloss I have ever had. But at $50 a tube its probably not worth it. My favourite is definitely Pamplemousse.

on 2/27/2006 3:04:00 PM

I definitely agree w/other reviewers, these are very, very sticky lipglosses and by themselves they don't last very long. However, apply them on top of a lipstick and they stay forever! I apply mine on top of MAC creme lipsticks and get a gorgeous lip look that lasts and lasts. I also love the variety of colors. Many are colored in the tube and clear on the lips, but that doesn't really matter if you're applying over a colored lipstick and some are lovely and pigmented like Honey Violet and Beach Plum.

on 2/21/2006 2:52:00 AM

Like the scent and the colors. Although it is clear, it looks nice. Beside it moisturize my lip and I don't really mind the sticky texture. The price is ok as a department store product, and there is always chance to get some from GWP or value set.

on 2/19/2006 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love Juicy Tubes. They are a little bit sticky but I love the colors. I have so many of them and will continue to buy them.

on 2/16/2006 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I already reviewed JT in Pamplemousse, but I simply had to agree with the review below. This is basically a boring clear gloss which doesn't even moisturize the lips for a long time. I know many people rave about it, but I'm not thrilled at all. I just threw away my last tube, which was half-empty and was sitting in my drawer for a year.

on 2/12/2006 12:00:00 PM

Not the best lip gloss there is. For this price, it is definitely not worth it. The colors are very sheer, sticky, and don't last that long. I have to admit, your lips will look very juicy though, hence its name. After several uses, I put this lipgloss away and haven't touched it for a year. I discovered that the color has dissolved almost 90% to a very faint extremely light pink. Just picture a clear colored gel with a SLIGHT pink tint to it. After discovering that, I was very disappointed because I spent $15 on the lipgloss and never got to use it more than 10x and it "died" on me.

I got two juicy tubes as a free sample from buying something at lancome, but I forgot what the flavor/scent was. I guess it was ok, but after some time it got really sticky and gloppy and felt uncomfortable on my lips. I don't know if I want to try it again

on 1/16/2006 2:22:00 PM

I've NEVER bought this juicy tube myself yet I experienced its stickiness from my sister's several tubes. Though the colours seem to be very lovely, the texture is REALLY bad. The first & the most sticky gloss I've ever used!!! Really! it's just the hype :( I hate it so much. There are much cheaper brands out there with better/less stickier textures. You can NOT use this gloss on your bare lips. It's just like glue..EWWW....

Recommended for Medium Skin