November 1, 2014 | 947 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by FanOfMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Juicy Tubes. They are a little bit sticky but I love the colors. I have so many of them and will continue to buy them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2006 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Lenna0013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I already reviewed JT in Pamplemousse, but I simply had to agree with the review below. This is basically a boring clear gloss which doesn't even moisturize the lips for a long time. I know many people rave about it, but I'm not thrilled at all. I just threw away my last tube, which was half-empty and was sitting in my drawer for a year.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 12:00:00 PM More reviews by auramei

Not the best lip gloss there is. For this price, it is definitely not worth it. The colors are very sheer, sticky, and don't last that long. I have to admit, your lips will look very juicy though, hence its name. After several uses, I put this lipgloss away and haven't touched it for a year. I discovered that the color has dissolved almost 90% to a very faint extremely light pink. Just picture a clear colored gel with a SLIGHT pink tint to it. After discovering that, I was very disappointed because I spent $15 on the lipgloss and never got to use it more than 10x and it "died" on me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2006 12:54:00 AM More reviews by hanahetesova

I purchased a set containing several different Juicy Tubes, and the verdict was the same for all of them = YUCK. They look okay on my lips, but they feel runny and sticky, like I smeared Elmer's Glue on my mouth. Definitely not worth the high price.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl4321

I got two juicy tubes as a free sample from buying something at lancome, but I forgot what the flavor/scent was. I guess it was ok, but after some time it got really sticky and gloppy and felt uncomfortable on my lips. I don't know if I want to try it again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by misskwan

I've NEVER bought this juicy tube myself yet I experienced its stickiness from my sister's several tubes. Though the colours seem to be very lovely, the texture is REALLY bad. The first & the most sticky gloss I've ever used!!! Really! it's just the hype :( I hate it so much. There are much cheaper brands out there with better/less stickier textures. You can NOT use this gloss on your bare lips. It's just like glue..EWWW....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by cara1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just bought this in Midsummer Eve. What a gorgeous color! Thinking I might try it over Nars Honolulu Honey lipstick for a 60's sex kitten type look. Alone, it's a nice slightly shimmery (not too) honey/ peachy shade. Obviously very sheer and glossy. Subtle, but beautiful. Kind of bought it on a whim, but I'm so glad I did. The formula is nice... a little sticky, but not too much, as I personally find MAC Lipglass to be. Overall very pleased with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in so many shades I will not even spend the time listing them. I am so hooked that I am now a self proclaimed JT collector. I just cannot stop buying and using these. First, I will agree with everyone that said it is sticky. That is absolutely true. It is a gel textured lip gloss that is made to be goopy and sticky. I provides high shine and feels great on. It makes you lips look plumper, hides lines on your lips (in which I am beginning to get now), and looks totally sexy. I use them alone and over lipcolor. Some of my Favs are miracle- a pink gel with gold flecks, beach plum- a highly pigmented berry/mauve shade, and chilled-a very neuteal tan/brown with soft gold flecks. I wear my hair cut very short so I don't have to worry about hair getting stuck in it, but I did have longer hair about 2 years ago and I do remember being annoyed buy constantly having to pull my hair off of my mouth whenever the wind blew. Needless to say that driving with the windows down was just horrible. I stopped wearing them until I cut my hair. Now I wear them almost everyday. Will definately purchase again (at least for as long as I keep my short haircut)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2006 7:23:00 PM More reviews by NearPerfect9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've received this as a GWP, and while I like the fresh scent and colors, it is an extremely sticky gloss. For that reason alone, I would not recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2006 11:52:00 AM More reviews by barbyng

Hate this stuff..got numerous free samples with GWPs. It feels so thick and sticky on your lips, even if you only apply a small amount. When the wind blows, my hair sticks to it! Yuck...