BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

OMGOMGOMG!!!! best bronzer ever!! I am really tan, but my face is lighter and I use this to balance it out- it matches my tanned skin 100%!! it's nicely pigmented, very finely milled, and blends like a dream!.. I still use my wet n wild bronzer in princess as actual bronzer cause it's darker.. so I use that for contouring. I LOVE that Hoola is brown and not orange, and matte and not shiny!! I will buy this for ever and ever!! yay!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I lovelovelove Hoola! When applied correctly and not using the hideous brush they provide, Hoola looks awesome and so natural. I use it every day without fail, to contour my cheeks and take it up onto my temples. It's completely matte and not glittery atall (always a give away on tacky bronzers) and the colour really is a gorgeous tan colour, therefore making it look natural. Love love love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had my Hoola for quite some time now using it about on and off throughout the year and it still hasn't even hit a dent. I love this bronzer, its highly pigmented and awesome for contouring. Its a true terra-cotta brown, it is NOT ORANGE, however if your a fair to light skin tone like myself, you have to be careful because you can end up looking slightly dirty if APPLIED WITH A HEAVY HAND.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Luckily i recieved this in a free gift. Im not dissing the product itself hence the quite high lippy score. It just wasnt for me unfortunately, Im too fair skinned to pull this off. When i *did* use it, it was way too dark and looked muddy on me, wheras my mum is using it now and it looks lovely on her!!! This is much more for darker skin tones than pal :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I looked forever for a bronzer that had no shimmer or "sparkles". This bronzer has neither and has a fantastic real tan look. I've been using this product for a few years and the box lasts forever.
The only CONS I find are : if you use a "heavy hand " while applying, your face can look "dirty" ... a little goes a long way. Secondly, I find the packaging a pain. The bronzer comes in a small box, which makes it difficult to just throw in your purse for later touch-ups. All in all, fantastic bronzer!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great contouring shade, it really helps to accentuate my cheekbones. I recommend this product.

I recently received this bronzer in a swap and I am loving it!!! This might just be my HG bronzer for an all over glow or contouring. I have fairly light skin and most other bronzers just look wrong on me. So glad I found this!

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

Best bronzer I've ever worn. I love that there is no shimmer in it! Sometimes I wear just this alone and it gives a little bit of a tanned look, very natural. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it looks like it's going to last awhile longer, it's a good investment for the money.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer when I want more of a "natural" look because it is shimmer-free! It's matte, so it's ideal for contouring. On my skintone, it doesn't look orange and I can control the intensity since it starts off a little sheer when I apply it. If applied properly, it doesn't give a muddy look and because the powder is so finely milled, it blends nicely into my skin. I absolutely hate the cardboard packaging. It makes it difficult to reach the sides of the container and isn't very "travel friendly".

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products