April 19, 2014 | 1759 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great on my pale skin. I apply with a fan tailed brush and it looks perfect. It's brown colour is just lovely and no orangey appearance. I like the packaging cause its super cute and the height of the box stops the product spilling out. Also it's matte which is great cause I don't want shimmer all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Popsi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really nice, BROWN, not orange color. Gives fairly sheet, but noticable color.

Despite the adorable packaging...the tiny box makes it unecessarily difficult to actually get the product on a brush.

And the hula-skirt brush? Again, super-cute, but give me a break!

NOT FUNCTIONAL.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by alleegirl1

i gives a nice healthy glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

My HG bronzer! But I give it 4 Lippies cuz it's kinda expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! I have been searching for the perfect bronzer for a long time and when I saw the legally bronze kit at Sephora for $35 with 4 full size items; Hoola bronzer, Bad gal mascara, Gilded pencil, and High Beam it was the perfect time to try this! I find that Mac bronzers seem to have more orange to them which I don't like, but not Hoola! It gives me a healthy sun kissed glow. Great for contouring and all over the face. It has no shimmer which doesn't bother me at all. The packaging is cute IMO, it's different from your average compact with no mirror! It's well pigmented and lasts on me all day without looking muddy, I think it can be versatile on many different skin tones. Just keep in mind less is more! I will be re-purchase this if Sephora comes out with another great value kit, otherwise I don't know if I could spend $30 just on a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product comes with a brush. Usually I don't like to use brushes that came with a product but I like the result. This is the most natural-looking bronzer I've ever used, I love that it is matte so when I apply at the hallows of my cheekbones, it actually brings out my cheekbones in a believable way. I've finally stopped searching for the best bronzer for me, especially with the reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Xee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to create shadow on lower cheeks, combine with highlighters on nose, forehead and under eyes, it has great slimming effect. Perfect for contouring because it is not shimmery as other bronzing powder. However, It definitely will NOT give you a sun-tanned glow. One box last forever, have been using my for 2 yrs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not the best bronzer out there. Not the worst either. I pretty much use this everyday. Well, it's my only bronzer so I kind of have no choice. Not muddy or dirty like some bronzers tend to be. Good for a little color where I need it. Doesn't turn orange on me. I'd like to try something else before I commit to buying this again. I do love the packaging. Benefit usually has the cutest packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 1:09:00 AM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just bought the Legally Bronze set from Sephora and it included one of these and a high beam, gilded pencil and a brown bad gal mascara.
It was only $35 for all of that normally a $105 value for everything in it.
I have always wanted to buy Hoola and High Beam so I figured why not right buy the 2 wouldve been more then I was paying for all 4 full size in this set.
Now on to the actual review LOL! I love Hoola! I am not sure how I lived without it before LOL! I am super fair NW15 fair so that means I have pink undertones. I use this to contour. I am not big on bronzing my whole face but I am sure I will onve I begin to get some more sun all over. When I use this to contour it doesnt look muddy or dirty. It really looks natural. My boyfriend even says that he liked it. It is the PERFECT brown for us fair ladies out there. I am not sure that it would work on dark skinned women cause it could be ashy.
So pretty much I love this stuff and never want to run out BUT if I could buy more of the sets I would and I will when they come back into stock cause its that good that I want a back up. The reason why I am saying that is cause I am unsure that I would want to spend the near 30 bucks for this alone!! It just seems silly to me when I got the set for 35 so now I am spoiled by the great deal BUT LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kyang

Ahhh I would look sick and dull without this everyday! I tan very easily during the summer however it also disappears quickly too! So esp. during fall and winter I always have to wear bronzer. One of my friends who works at Sephora helped me pick this out since I told her I was looking for an everyday matte bronzer. This color is a true light brown and does NOT look orange at all! I use this with my big kabuki brush all over my face to give me some color. It's also the perfect color for my medium beige skintone for contouring. I use this on the sides on my nose and along my jawline.

The ONLY complaint I have about this is the packaging. I know it's part of Benefits boxed powders but I really wish that it were in a compact instead. It'd make it so much easier to put in my makeup bag when I'm on the go