September 22, 2014 | 2193 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by cremednude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG i cant say enough about this product! its so natural and matte. i really searched high and low for a good matte bronzer that didnt make me look orange! and this is it!! I applt this with my Mac Kabuki brush and a liitle really dies go a long way... you really have to be ligh handed when applying it onto the brush.. this is a little expensive i think i paid (well my boyfriend paid haha) 31 maybe 32 but it is totally worth it and will be months before i hit pan! Also im not keen on the packaging. especially the fact that it is cardboard but its whats inside that counts... My HG bronzer!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:09:00 AM More reviews by owps

A lovely matt bronzer, really like it. The packaging is fun, but not practical. Also whish it had a mirror so I could take it with me. I use it with a stippling brush, or a contour brush. Nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by rea93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love that this product is matte with NO shimmer; it gives me that natural, tanned effect! This bronzer is very pigmented and long-lasting. I love it. The packaging is cute but not travel-friendly at all -- too bulky. But I love this bronzer -- it's very good quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jchiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is LOVE! I use it almost everyday. It's matte which I like cause I hate those shimmery stuff. I haven't used the brush before so i don't have anything to say about that. I think the packaging is cute! Although the cardboard packaging might not be sturdy, I have no problems with it. The pigmentation is great! If I dab it once, there's a lot of product on my brush already. It is a bit pricey but I'll keep repurchasing if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

HG bronzer. No sparkles, matte finish, long lasting, can build up easily, and theirs so much product it seems never ending. Love it and will continue to repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by xsophiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it , makes me look soo tanned and a little bit goes a long way shame about the price tho but its worth it : )

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I thought this would be a great bronzer to warm my face and for contouring but I was so wrong.
For some reason, no matter how hard I try, this bronzer looks sooooooo dirty on me.
It doesn't blend into my skin at all!
And it was pretty expensive to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

Thank you MUA for suggesting this as a contour powder! This bronzer has such a natural color, and the pigmentation is just perfect! Prior to this, I have been using Nars Laguna to contour, but I felt that the color was a bit too dark for contouring and was better off as a bronzer. I love this Hoola bronzer and I don't think I can live without it! I will repurchase the day it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ellemck1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow... I normally do not wear bronzers, because they are too obvious on me, plus, most of them have smack-you-in-the-face obvious amounts of glitter or shimmer in them, which just lets people know even more that I'm not really tan, I just have makeup on. But this stuff... I put a light dusting on in the summertime, and it looks completely natural. Just on the apples of my cheeks, nowhere else. And because it's a matte bronzer, I don't have to worry about it looking too fake! And the formula is nice, it's a nice velvety consistency, and applies easily. Another product to convince me that Benefit is the best ever for me...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by sparklythings

i really like using this bronzer has a contour. i'm pretty fair skinned. NC20 in the winter, but i'm about an nc25 right now... and this works great on my skin as a contour. you do need to use a light hand, and just a dab of product is enough as it is very pigmented.
i use the mac 168 brush with this to contour my cheek bones and it works well. love that this is a matte bronzer. it's pretty cool-toned and doesn't seem to have any orange in it which is great.
it doesn't look muddy on my skin either.