November 23, 2014 | 1196 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG! lets start with a little back story. I am MAC NW20 and an Estee Lauder Ecru. I have bronzers by BE, Nars, Stila, Too Faced, etc etc. I bought into the hype about Nars Laguna that it doesn't look orange (agree) or muddy (disagree) on anyone! Laguna did not work for me after a year of trying at least once a week. It broke apart on my skin after a few hours. The color wasn't flattering. Now the too faced was LOVE at first application except its uber shimmery! Bring in Benefit. Why I didn't try this first is beyond me! Apparently I like to waste money. Hoola isn't shimmery at all on my skin. The color appears dark in the box but once applied and blended (hardly any work) it appears PERFECT on my skin. Its very smooth and a perfect color. I can't stress how it doesn't apply as dark as it looks... its easily buildable too. I've been using it everyday for 2 weeks to test before reviewing. It doesn't break apart on my skin either.. it's such a wonderful contour. Great great product. Very flattering.

UPDATE: this is still amazing for my skin.. but I feel like the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess bronzer in Matte might be even better. It looks better all over than Hoola. Hoola still looks great though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by LoveAntigua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love that this bronzer has no shimmer. It's my fav bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:42:00 AM More reviews by bbydoll703

This is my HG bronzer. I have tried tons and tons of different ones, from high end to low end and I always seem to return to this one. It's an excellent matte bronzer that's great for contouring or adding all over face color. I've had mine since this past december and even though I use it almost everyday I've barely made a dent in it. Still, I keep a back up just in case I were to ever run out. The packaging isn't my favorite thing in the world but the way this looks on my skin makes up for it. Also. I don't personally use the applicator included with it, I use a fluffy brush to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by litolhoku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been wanting this forever bc i don't like glitter/ shimmer on my face. eventually i got it & i usually use it to contour the sides of my face and use a bigger fluffy brush if i want to use it as an all over bronzer. if you apply too much, it can look a little dirty. idk if it's worth $28.. there has to be another brand that's cheaper & the same/ similar color.

i really like it tho. it does it's job :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by agic87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unless you're supper tanned your face will look really muddy and orange! The only thing I liked about this bronzer was how easy it went on and that it wasn't sparkly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CourtneyEuphoric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I changed my mind. This is a great brozer I use it to softly contour my face using the 109 brush. I have been obsessed with it latley. I like that it is matte anmd the shade is nice. It took me awhile for some reason but it did grow on me. I will buy it again when in runs out. Its a fairly suddle color I can wear it to college without feeling like I'm to over done though I'm sure you can build it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Juls616

BEST BRONZER I have ever USED!! I seriously love this bronzer, I swear by it, use it every day, it is the perfect bronze neutral color and looks good on everyone! The matte finish is perfect for an all over bronzer without any shimmer or sparkle. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! i have used it as bronzer, low-lighter, blush, shading and even eye shadow. but generally, i just dust some lightly on the sun-kissed spots- temple, cheeks and a little on the forehead and nose and chin.
I will say that i hate the brush that it comes with. the bristles are scratchy and spreads the powder unevenly (i once went out looking like i had second degree burns on one side of my face.).
the key with this is to do it LIGHTLY!! if you put makeup on with a small mirror or strong bright lights- the reflection will make you think you need more than you actually do. so don't put so much- just use this sparingly, and only on the parts that you would realistically get a little more sun!! a bronzer is not suppose to be "seen" and obvious. it's suppose to give u a healthy glow, like you were in the sun for the afternoon. it's not suppose to give you a tan... there are other products for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i love this Bronzer. if your pale and find it hard to wear Bronzers this product would be great for you it's matt so it gives a very natural look and it's a true brown not redsh or orangey like most bronzers. the only down point is you don't get much product for your money

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by hopeandpray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and use it almost every day. I have super pale skin and use it for contouring under my cheekbones, I only have to use a very tiny amount so that justifies the price a little. I have chubby cheeks and this when I get it just right hollows them out. the only problem with this, as with all benefit products is the awful packaging! cardboard gets so beat up so quickly. Still this will be a repeat buy for me, nothing makes my face look better