August 28, 2014 | 1142 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i use this every day. even if im wearing minimal makeup ill still wear this because i like how it evens out my eyelids. never using any other eyeshadow primers either, this stuff hold eyeshadow forever. this is a must mac purchase. i really dont know how i lived without this

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by edhardyluv

IVE REPURCHASED THIS PRODUCT COUNTLESS TIMES IT A MUST FOR ME AND IT GOES FINE WITH EVERY SHADOW IT HAS NEVER CREASED ON ME AND IT IS THE BEST !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Painterly Paint Pot, oh how I love you. I wish I had discovered this little gem years ago. I have oily eye lids and have pretty good luck with UDPP. Primer plus Painterly, or just Painterly on it's own make my shadows stick for hours with very little creasing. It's a perfect match for my skin. It feels soft going on and blends easily, and shadows glide over it smoothly.I truly thought with my oily lids that I could never wear cream shadows but this one is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Honestly, I don't know how I did makeup before I found this product! I use this every single day under my eyeshadow. The tone matches my skin very well, so if I do a very light layer and use no shadow at all, but put on some mascara, this really brightens up my eyes. Makes my lids look smooth and more even toned.
The real purpose of this is to give the skin more texture to hold onto eyeshadow, and works just as it is meant to. My eyelids fold back completely, and don't even show when my eyes are open, so my biggest problem? Creasing. Fixed. I can wear eyeshadow 3-4x longer looking like new, now that I have found this product. Very pleasing. Worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

I got this because UDPP wasn't cutting it for me anymore and making shimmery e/s look frosty. This makes shimmery e/s look shimmery and exactly the way they look in the pan. Makes my shadows look smooth and last all day long. No creasing or fading. I don't even use my UDPP anymore. This is all I need! You get so much product and I know the pot will last me a long time, cause a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this everyday. Alone or as a Base to Eyeshadow. Covers up my veiny lids in a non-cakey way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

O.M.G. This is IT! I've been completely loyal and faithful to my Lumene primer for the past year and a half, it was the first make-up I put on my face every single day. Well, Painterly Paint Pot is a whole other level of awesomeness. Out of all the primers I've tried (Lumene, TFSI, UDPP), nothing else works as well or as consistently in preventing creasing and fading of eyeshadow. I have now switched over to this pretty much exclusively. If you're not totally happy with your primer, give paint pots a try. The other primers I've tried have all done a commendable job, but none of them worked every single day with every single shadow like Painterly PP does.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by shaynamae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like the color and texture of the painterly paint pot and it does help prevent my eyeshadows from creasing. The color seems to perfectly match my skintone and makes my eyes look open and bright.I do like this on its own as well with a winged out eyeliner and more dramatic lip. I would like to continue trying new things but wouldn't mind using this again in future and would recommend to others. Its that perfect shade that won't interfere with shadow color and will make your eyes pop!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by starrinites

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about six months now. I do not agree with most people here. I do not think that this product prevents creasing for people with oily lids. This paint pot was harder to blend and it can look very cakey and heavy on the lids. I also own bare study paint pot and that one glides on much better. I even had high hopes for this product, but I will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great eyeshadow base. My shadows last and stay in place.