October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Hollow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice product. Matches my skin perfectly which doesn't shock me as I have perfectly medium skin. Don't know how it would work for those who are quite light or dark.

I've never worn much foundation in my life (36 years old) because I have decently nice skin and others I've tried have made me look, well, made-up. This looks very natural, like I'm not wearing makeup. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this a lot on days when I just want to feel nice without a lot of makeup. I don't need powder with it, either, so can just throw it on or bring along in a bag for better-looking skin, fast.

Not crazy about the record-album packaging. I like pretty packaging, not goofy. But it's fine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far, I really love this product. Benefit some kind-a gorgeous is a "one shade fits all foundation faker," and suprisingly, unlike you rebel, the shade really DOES blend into most skin tones. It leaves a truly transparent finish while still covering redness and other discolorations. The trick, in my expirience, is to use your fingers or a brush to blend the product on. The sponge applies the product much too heavy for my tastes. It feels weightless on your skin, and starts out matte but gets dewier, not oilier throughout the day. Definately try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 4:00:00 AM More reviews by laura54

im obssesed!!..

benefit foundations tend to be tricky & here comes a 1-shade-fits-all product that turns out really good..its feels light & sheer, not mask-like..goes on smooth..& it lasts, truly lasts!!..i luv its quirky package, very fun..

i was paranoic about foundations cus they were so "im wearing foundation" on my fair yellow skintone, but this 1 really does the trick..WILL buy it again, again, again..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by nascar8girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't believe I'm in love with a Benefit "foundation". I passed this by so many times at Sephora and at my counters because it looks soooo greasy. Well, a wonderful MUAer sent me her Sephora deluxe sample cus I wanted to try it out so much (because of 2muchstuff's persistance). Well after a few days of trying it I ran out and bought a full size of it. It's wonderful for me. It goes on creamy but drys and feels powdery on. Doesn't feel greasy at all! The only thing that's not the greatest is the applicator it comes with. It's not bad, but could be a little better. I would definately (and will) repurchase. Price isn't too bad, $26 USD. OK, now I need to duck from the flames I'm about to get lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rhorner79

This was a product I expected to try once and toss-- I received a sample from Sephora, and after reading the reviews here I didn't expect much. BUT, as it turns out, this is a nice foundation if you are looking for something very sheer. They call it the "foundation faker," and that's a good way to put it. This is NOT going to work like a normal foundation in terms of coverage-- again, it is very light and sheer. That said, I have combo skin, and like another reviewer below I find that Some Kind-a Gorgeous is AMAZING at making the pores on my nose significantly less visible. I have been applying just a little bit of this with my fingers to areas of my face that need a bit of evening-out, and following up with Everyday Minerals finishing powder. Unlike a lot of creme-to-powder foundations, this one goes on very smoothly and evenly (no streaks), and although my skin is quite fair I am not having trouble with the color looking orange or too dark. It just blends right in. Maybe the trick is to just use a little of this with your fingers, skipping any kind of sponge applicator...?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by rebelb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good sheer tint evens out my complexion. I seem to use a lot of this product to get the velvety finish I like, but I will definitely purchase again. The compact is too large (and cheap-looking) to carry in a small bag, however, so I took points off for packaging.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Sammy311

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Another sucky Benefit product. :-( With Benefit, it's about the hype, not the quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2006 3:55:00 PM More reviews by verseau03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked the texture of this foundation, felt very nice and light...not like I'm wearing foundation. I also like how the color matched my skin exactly (nw 20, Ivoire 4 N).

However, I would not buy this again. After an hour, my skin was so incredibly greasy...it feels like I covered my face in cooking oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2006 7:09:00 PM More reviews by juicylucy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the sample size of it. I love it on my dry, NC25 skin. It gives me a real airbrushed look, and I don't need powder over it cos it doesn't budge (I hate powder!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Lastcetra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing. I have very large pores on my nose and this is the only thing I have ever tried that makes them pratically invisible. I have very light skin and even though this looks dark in the container, it blended in perfectly. If I need more coverage, I put a little BE foundation over it. Before I tried this product, I could not use the mineral makeup at all because it made my pores look so huge. Now I just put Some Kind-A Gorgeous on first and my skin looks great. Lasts all day too. I can't belive it.