TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 3/20/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product about every other day since 2006. I love TREsemme Heat Tamer because it really does protect my hair and it smells good too. I dont have problems with it getting greasy or anything and it makes my hair a lot more managable it seems. I have long thick hair and this product rules and has helped me to grow it out and keep it healthy.

on 3/20/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been trying so hard to take good god care of my hair and since I have Curly hair I have to blow dry it every other day with a diffuser.

I bought this to use instead of my CHI Iron guard 44 and this stuff is great its not the same but it work fantastic on my curly hair. Its very light weight so my curls stay bouncy all day. I have been using it for about 1 month and so far so good. Its very cheap and I would recommended to every one out there.

on 3/20/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It's good for the price of it. My hair tends to get pretty easily after a couple of days so what i am trying to say is that if you use a heat protection serum on oily hair your hair feels kind of greasy right? well since this a water spray it won't make your hair feel greasy but still protects it. Also i don't know if it gives a shine but as long as my hair is protected that's all i need.

on 3/18/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I am trying my hardest to protect my hair, yet i love to style my hair. I would have to say, this product helps prolong the effects of heat styling. Yet I am not expecting a miracle. I go through this product fast especially since the directions reccomend that you use this product with the other heat protection products. The product is light and doesn't make my hair greasy. I still need to minimize my heat styling and make sure I have a good hair treatment regime (still looking for one) but it still aids the fight.

on 3/18/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The product is very light...doesn't weigh hair down. The packaging is nice, smells nice, and leaves hair soft. Since I don't flat iron my hair often, I rarely use the product. But, nonetheless, it is a great product to have.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's the best thermal spray out there! I straighten my hair everyday, and since using it, my hair doesn't look so frizzed up and dry. You can tell that it's protecting your hair because it's not as fried-looking. My hair also seems smoother. The price is great, and the smell is awesome! What I think is VERY good is the nozzle. The funny red nozzle. I love it, because when you spray it onto your hair, It gets it all onto the hair. The product spreads out and it doesn't just make a single little straight squirt. Hmm, I'm almost running out of it too. I need to get a new one :D

on 3/9/2010 2:19:00 AM

I've gotten this product a couple times and I do admit that the product works! This is a great heat protectant. And when considering the price, it is definitely more desirable then other popular heat protectants such as Chi.

My gripe with this product is the packaging. The spray is great and all, but my problem is that the bottle will leak! This might not be a problem for you if you do not travel often. Hell, it might not even be a problem unless you do not travel from one elevation to another. I do however, and both times I brought this with me, it exploded in my luggage. I'm assuming the same thing would happen if I flew with it. If Tresemme fixed this, I might repurchase. Until then, I'll shell out the cash for Chi.

on 3/8/2010 12:03:00 AM

At first when I started using this, I thought, "this doesn't do anything. I don't even know why I use it." But I use it anyway whenever I straighten my hair (which is like everyday). So, I stopped using this for about a week or two because I just felt like not adding another useless step to my hair routine. But I've been noticing for the past couple of days how my hair has been so dry and it irritates the living crap out of me that I feel the need to have to wash it everyday, as compared to my usual every other day. I didn't figure out til today that it was probably because I stopped using a heat protectant when I style my hair. There might be something better out there so I'll find another one after I use this up.

on 3/7/2010 11:37:00 PM

I bought this today because I need to straighten my hair more often now since I recently got my bangs cut shorter. I just finished using it and I like it. I sprayed some on my hair before blow drying and some more before straightening with a flat iron and my hair looks a lot shiner and feels much softer. I can afford to spray a lot on because I have very thick and curly Latin hair. I am happy with this product and I would buy again. Keep in mind that no product will perform miracles if you don't take care of your hair and never cut it. This isn't supposed to be magical, it's there to keep healthy hair from becoming unhealthy.

on 3/6/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This isn't a bad product, and it does the job for a good price. I however, cannot stand the smell. After using it, i felt like my hair smelled awful. Maybe I used too much, but either way the smell bothers me, too chemically.

Video Reviews & Tutorials