TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 3/21/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't really like TRESemme in general, but this is the one product of theirs which I actually do find myself liking. My hair is prone to damage (it's chemically straightened and dyed) so a good heat protectant is a must for me when using hot tools. I straighten my hair about 2 times per week and this ensures that I recieve minimal damage to my hair. Obviously nothing will protect your hair completely, but this does a pretty good job. My hair feels soft after using it too, and not frizzy or fly-away.

on 3/21/2010 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A generally good product, definitely better ones out there. But I'm in love with the smell. It's made for every type of heating appliance, so it doesnt help with straightening or curling.

I love this stuff! I have thick, curly, frizzy hair that stops right below my shoulder blades. This stuff, while protecting it from heat damage, also relieves my hair of frizz and makes it so silky. I never realized how much of an impact it had, until I left back to college and forgot it at home (This was my second bottle of it). I had to wash my hair that night and without this product my hair was dry, tangled, and friizzzzzyyy. So, I immediately went on a hunt for more of this stuff. Sadly, I could not find it at Walmart (where I had originally bought it), but it was midnight, so I thought they might not of had it stocked yet. So I bought Aussie leave-in conditioner heat protecter stuff (which did not work at all, although I usually tend to love all aussie products) Then I was at Kroger, but couldn't find it either. I'm so worried that they discontinued it. I'm gonna try to find it at walgreens and rite aid. Hopefully I find it. Does anyone know if this has been discontinued?

on 3/20/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product about every other day since 2006. I love TREsemme Heat Tamer because it really does protect my hair and it smells good too. I dont have problems with it getting greasy or anything and it makes my hair a lot more managable it seems. I have long thick hair and this product rules and has helped me to grow it out and keep it healthy.

on 3/20/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been trying so hard to take good god care of my hair and since I have Curly hair I have to blow dry it every other day with a diffuser.

I bought this to use instead of my CHI Iron guard 44 and this stuff is great its not the same but it work fantastic on my curly hair. Its very light weight so my curls stay bouncy all day. I have been using it for about 1 month and so far so good. Its very cheap and I would recommended to every one out there.

on 3/20/2010 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It's good for the price of it. My hair tends to get pretty easily after a couple of days so what i am trying to say is that if you use a heat protection serum on oily hair your hair feels kind of greasy right? well since this a water spray it won't make your hair feel greasy but still protects it. Also i don't know if it gives a shine but as long as my hair is protected that's all i need.

on 3/18/2010 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I am trying my hardest to protect my hair, yet i love to style my hair. I would have to say, this product helps prolong the effects of heat styling. Yet I am not expecting a miracle. I go through this product fast especially since the directions reccomend that you use this product with the other heat protection products. The product is light and doesn't make my hair greasy. I still need to minimize my heat styling and make sure I have a good hair treatment regime (still looking for one) but it still aids the fight.

on 3/18/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The product is very light...doesn't weigh hair down. The packaging is nice, smells nice, and leaves hair soft. Since I don't flat iron my hair often, I rarely use the product. But, nonetheless, it is a great product to have.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's the best thermal spray out there! I straighten my hair everyday, and since using it, my hair doesn't look so frizzed up and dry. You can tell that it's protecting your hair because it's not as fried-looking. My hair also seems smoother. The price is great, and the smell is awesome! What I think is VERY good is the nozzle. The funny red nozzle. I love it, because when you spray it onto your hair, It gets it all onto the hair. The product spreads out and it doesn't just make a single little straight squirt. Hmm, I'm almost running out of it too. I need to get a new one :D

on 3/9/2010 2:19:00 AM

I've gotten this product a couple times and I do admit that the product works! This is a great heat protectant. And when considering the price, it is definitely more desirable then other popular heat protectants such as Chi.

My gripe with this product is the packaging. The spray is great and all, but my problem is that the bottle will leak! This might not be a problem for you if you do not travel often. Hell, it might not even be a problem unless you do not travel from one elevation to another. I do however, and both times I brought this with me, it exploded in my luggage. I'm assuming the same thing would happen if I flew with it. If Tresemme fixed this, I might repurchase. Until then, I'll shell out the cash for Chi.

Popular Styling Products