April 20, 2014 | 1306 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 6:24:00 AM More reviews by sugahxpops

This is definitely the Creme De La Creme of skin highlighters! YSL has never ceased to amaze me, and I'm totally loving this stuff. For $75 Aussie dollars..well let's just say my wallet had a heart attack. But sure enough I look radiant, as promised, when I apply it. I'm a huge believer that a good concealer can do wonders for anyone and a few dabs of this under my eyes and around my nose and I'm good to go!

The colours blend beautifically but don't try and get full facial coverage! It just doesn't work! I watched in horror as my best friend tried to smear some over her forehead to cover acne..not a good move!

So elegantly packaged, you'll be getting bribes from other people to let them use it! Seriously. Kiss of approval. A luxury item though..but if you've got the cash, why not?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ojodeazul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this as an overall highlighter, but I felt it was not a great as its reputation has made it out to be. Though I would definitely buy it again, the price is a little steep.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Ambrosia007

This is a great subtle hightlighter. I does not look cakey or makeupy at all. I dab a few dots under my eyes and around my cheekbones and blend it with a foundation brush. It blends seamlessly and effortlessly. I like the more liquidy texture of this product compared to many other concealers. While it is not marketed as a concealer it does work to conceal along with highlighting. The gold pen-like packaging is gorgeous and convenient. I just wish there was some way to tell when the product is about to run out. I gave this four lippies instead of five because of the high price and because I cannot tell when I need to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by vivapandora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

PERFORMANCE: Really covers my dark circles with only a bit of product.
CO$T: expensive like all YSL.
PACKAGE: works fine for me, pretty.
PROBLEMS: drying and I have oily skin and wear eye cream under it.
COLOR: I am light-med olive toned and I use the lightest for undereye circles.

UPDATE: I decided that it made my eyes so dry that they looked terrible. Nothing really does that to me, but this product did. I had to return it, bummer becasue the color coverage was great.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is crap as a concealer, but then again it's not meant to be. The best way I find is to click a few blobs in with my moisturiser and all over my face. It gives a luminous finish and on a good skin day I don't need much else. I have to say it is the best highlighter - still. It beats the crap out of all the other imposters (guerlain, dior etc)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticsBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't live without.
Another product that I stock-pile and keep at least 2-3 on hand at any given time. I use a primer first, then lightly tap this under my eyes, on the sides of my mouth (where the smile makes it appear shaded), and on my cheekbones. Then, lightly tap into skin to lightly blend/overall lighten the shadowy appearance. I have very dark under eye circles, so I follow with foundation and then can lightly tap concealer under eyes as necessary. (Some days less than others). I can absolutely see a difference on the days I have skipped.

For lighter makeup days (weekends) I can just do the primer and the touche eclat and see a nice brightening effect without feeling or looking heavy.
Wonderful product. I bave been using since before YSL came out with 3 shades.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Freak1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a very over rated product because it does nothing. Will not cover dark circle and it emphasize your fine lines. Way too expensive and doesn't work. Never will I buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 6:49:00 AM More reviews by leila12

I have to use this every day to get rid of the yucky red around my eyes. This is a magic wand..it makes the area around my eyes seem fresh and rested, and my eyes themselves seem awake. I would look like a zombie without this product. I can't say how it works for highlighting other areas..I don't really notice a difference. I also don't know if this helps with puffiness, as I don't have that problem. However, if you want something that will get rid of redness and dark lines..this is it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT: Ok, I loved this product and I'm still giving it 3 as it is the best at it's job...
however after about 5 months the bruch started to smell very odd and I got an allergic reaction and eczema under my eyes which required doctor's attention. I laid off use, the problems were healed, cleaned the brush thoroughly with brush cleanser and the rash reappeared. It obviously "goes off"......and at this price I'm not prepared to buy it again to replace it every 5 months, very disappointed.

I love this product.
I am very fair and suffer from under-eye circles, but also find the eye area is very dry and many concealers are too thick; they pull the skin as I apply and look cakey. Other products have been too peach and too chalky for this area.

I use it over a little foundation and find it is the best thing for covering up under eye circles. It's also great round the mouth and for "brightening" up areas. The coverage is not really enough for spots etc but I don't think that is what it's designed to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by litchien

I didn't know how good this product was until one day I had to go out and get ready in 5 mins. At first I keep thinking how can I do to make my face look not too bad. Then I remember touch Eclat. I had nothing on my face at that time. I use this for under eye, corner of nose and mouth and then highlight my face. Wala~~my face does look nice and then I put my cream blush on the cheek. Swipe a bit powder on my face. When I look at mirror wow~~ I look nice!! I even got compliment from my BF when I go out.

But I dont' use it pretty often as its pricey and can quickly run out. I save it for occasion like this, when I need to run out really quick and no time for make up. I will definitely purchase again because this is such multi-tasking product (conceal, highlight, brighten).