December 19, 2014 | 1113 users online

Fragrances - Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Sunburst84

I like this fragrance! I've never been real big on perfumes, mainly b/c they give me a headache, but I like this! lol....my ex-boyfriend picked this out for me. ohh well, thats okay...I still wear it occasionally! Very wearable...and impressionable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Supermodel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this recently as well, I love it love it love it.It's so elegant, yet youthful-smelling. I'm wearing this everyday now. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Belle143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my signature scent. I LOVE it & so does my bf! The bottle is very lovely btw! =o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 8:54:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The instant I sprayed this on myself for the first time, I caught one whiff and thought "oooooh.....must have." Remembering that perfumes change over time, I wisely stopped myself from buying a gigantic bottle then and there. Instead, I requested a gift set with 30 mL eau de toilette, lotion and shower gel (a relative steal at $45 Cdn). Said set is reserved for special occasions. There's just something about this fragrance...I can't put my finger on it, but it really appeals to me. And when layered with the lotion and shower gel, its staying power is incredible. And it has a great-looking bottle, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2003 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bottle reminds me of an Egyptian Princess combined w/ a genie in a bottle! It is adorable! The smell is very strong and floral so you only need a little bit. I only wear this in the winter and fall, only b/c it is so strong and also smells like a winter fragrance! Christian Dior comes out w/ an alcohol free summer version though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Candy_Cane

Beautiful, sexy floral in a pretty bottle. A must-try!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kimbleB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rec'd a sample of this in a swap and just by the whiff I got of the packaging I was intrigued to try it. There is a certain allure as I can't stop sniffing my wrist....BUT there is also a distinct and gnawing feeling that my high school math teacher or similar wore this and I can't seem to shake that connection. I prefer darker and more unique scents. This one's a bit too happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Syn_6

My absolute favorite! I've spent so much money on keeping mutiple bottles of J'adore around it's kinda sad. The scent is sublime -- sweet and sensual, but not too subtle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Genny

I got a sample of this perfume from a sweet MUAer today. I had been wanting to try it out for so long. Well it is a nice perfume. It did not knock my socks off though. I love the floral smell of it but I do not like the ambery wood smell. The floral part is heaven but the drydown is to much wood or something for me. Glad I saved my money and tested it first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pleasent fragrance, but I'm not really a big fan of CD perfumes. Love the design of the bottle though, it's so unique and would make a pretty addition to any dressing table.