August 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pleasent fragrance, but I'm not really a big fan of CD perfumes. Love the design of the bottle though, it's so unique and would make a pretty addition to any dressing table.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hated this when I spray it on my skin. It quickly turns powdery and old ladyish. I gave it another shot but sprayed it on my shirt and I LOVE this now! It smells wonderful. Quite different from the usual fresh, fruity fragrances I go for. I love the packaging too and the ads. The bottle looks awesome shaped like the model with her adorned to resemble the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by freezrbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This fragrance is beautiful, unfortunately it just is not me. A little too powdery. The bottle is beautiful, reminds me of the graceful women you see on National Geographic that wear bangles around their necks to enlongate them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by foxxiam222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

first smelled this on a gal at work and she smelled WONDERFUL! Well, I wanted to smell wonderful too, so I went right out and bought it. Not something I usually do since a scent will smell different on everyone. I was not dissapointed. I didn't smell like the friend at work, but I did smell great. Lovely, light floral, femme scent. Men will compliment you, women will want to smell like you too. I highly recomend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by October4bride

This is one of my favorite fragrances. Floral, but with a hint of coconut or something tropical. My fiance absolutely adores this scent and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I only need one spritz in the morning and it lasts all day. The bottle is really pretty as well. Well worth the price and I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Floral feminine fragrance, appropriate for all occasions and all women. I recommend it - I woldn't buy again, because I (ofcourse!) got bored of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

A bright, sexy, fruity-floral scent. So glamourous and incredibly feminine, perfect for romantic evenings out. This is my absolute staple fragrance- I've repurchased three times since it was released, and wear it almost every day. It's also one of the only fragrances which my boyfriend seems to appreciate!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bottom line: it's a pretty floral (but not sickly sweet), I get compliments all the time, and it doesn't give me a headache. One of the few perfumes I have bought more than once.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2003 12:01:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this scent a lot. It is a soft fragrance, which I prefer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't care if everyone and her grandma is wearing this stuff, because I LOVE it. I try to alternate other fragrances so I'm not wearing it every single day, but sometimes I'm tempted. It's classic, feminine, and sophisticated and doesn't have that waful powdery undertone that a lot of florals do. Smells bright and crisp. EDIT 2/8/07: I wore this again yesterday after not having used it for a long time, and I just don't like it the way I used to. For the longest time, I was going back and forth between J'adore and Vera Wang (they smell so similar to me). J'adore seemed easier to wear; I thought Vera had a harsh edge. Anyway, now I prefer the Vera. I'm picking up a lot more of the fruity notes in J'adore now, and those just aren't my cup of tea anymore. Must be getting old!