Dior j'adore

3.8

on 6/22/2003 1:52:00 PM

I got this perfume as a Christmas present from my mom last year and didn't like it much. But my love for it has grown since and now I wouldn't live without it. It's a cozy warm scent. Interestingly, men just seem to be obsessed with this scent. My boyfriend just loves it and wouldn't stop sniffing my neck :-). Many other guys have told me how beautifully I smell. So there is probably something about the chemistry of it...

on 6/10/2003 5:46:00 PM

I remember liking this fragrance when I sniffed it many years ago, so i was psyched to get a sample spray. When i sprayed it, i was disappointed - it was a rather bland, boring floral that could easily be too strong. Well, that and it reminded me of my ex-best friend who is now a drug addict and who used to bathe in the stuff to try to cover up her cigarette stench (it didn't help).

on 6/7/2003 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Sweet..somewhat intimidating at times. i conducted a lil poll on my guy frends..they liked this, describing it as having qualities of an expensive scent, sweet and youngish, memorable smell.. itz definitely sweet n bordering on being cloying. not my favorite, but can remind me of sweet sunny days. Juz dont overload this or risk smelling like a candyfloss machine.

on 5/31/2003 9:32:00 PM

I wasn't very impressed with this scent. It isn't at all my type--too sweet, feminine and overwhelming. I didn't care for the packaging either--the bottle looks too dramatic and overdone. I also suspect I'm allergic to it--I noticed that my skin gets red whenever I use it. I would probably use it if I had no other scent around the house, but overall I'd give it a C at best.

on 5/23/2003 9:21:00 PM

I like this fragrance! I've never been real big on perfumes, mainly b/c they give me a headache, but I like this! lol....my ex-boyfriend picked this out for me. ohh well, thats okay...I still wear it occasionally! Very wearable...and impressionable!

on 5/13/2003 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this recently as well, I love it love it love it.It's so elegant, yet youthful-smelling. I'm wearing this everyday now. continued >>

on 5/12/2003 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my signature scent. I LOVE it & so does my bf! The bottle is very lovely btw! =o)

on 5/6/2003 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The instant I sprayed this on myself for the first time, I caught one whiff and thought "oooooh.....must have." Remembering that perfumes change over time, I wisely stopped myself from buying a gigantic bottle then and there. Instead, I requested a gift set with 30 mL eau de toilette, lotion and shower gel (a relative steal at $45 Cdn). Said set is reserved for special occasions. There's just something about this fragrance...I can't put my finger on it, but it really appeals to me. And when layered with the lotion and shower gel, its staying power is incredible. And it has a great-looking bottle, too!

on 4/27/2003 7:38:00 PM

The bottle reminds me of an Egyptian Princess combined w/ a genie in a bottle! It is adorable! The smell is very strong and floral so you only need a little bit. I only wear this in the winter and fall, only b/c it is so strong and also smells like a winter fragrance! Christian Dior comes out w/ an alcohol free summer version though!

on 4/27/2003 6:20:00 PM

Beautiful, sexy floral in a pretty bottle. A must-try!

Popular Fragrances