Dior j'adore

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My boyfriend actually purchased this along with my Christmas presents two years ago. I think it smells wonderful, and he obviously thinks it smells sexy. I love to wear it when we go out at night, it is a bit strong for daytime though. Definetly love the smell of it!!

One of the most boring and nauseating scents I have ever encountered.

I received this as a gift from my uncle, and I was apprehensive when I first smelled it from the bottle. I don't usually like floral scents, and I've smelled it on other people and I hated it on them! And so it sat on my vanity until I decided to give it a try. I spritzed some on my neck and my wrists, and I couldn't believe how strong it was! But after a couple of hours, the scent calmed down a bit and it smells really feminine and soft. A nice floral. I was so surprised! I wouldn't purchase it myself, but I will definitely finish up the bottle. It's the only scent that I wear that is not a food-based scent (vanilla, fruity, etc.), but I really like it for the summer. I always make sure that I spray it on in the morning so that it will "calm down" a couple of hours later. However, I do believe that it smells differently on different people. My roommate tried it b/c she loved the smell on me, and it still reeked on her after hours and hours. The smell also started changed on her. So if you want to try this fragrance, I highly recommend grabbing a sample from the CD counter and trying it for a week before purchasing.

I got this perfume as a Christmas present from my mom last year and didn't like it much. But my love for it has grown since and now I wouldn't live without it. It's a cozy warm scent. Interestingly, men just seem to be obsessed with this scent. My boyfriend just loves it and wouldn't stop sniffing my neck :-). Many other guys have told me how beautifully I smell. So there is probably something about the chemistry of it...

I remember liking this fragrance when I sniffed it many years ago, so i was psyched to get a sample spray. When i sprayed it, i was disappointed - it was a rather bland, boring floral that could easily be too strong. Well, that and it reminded me of my ex-best friend who is now a drug addict and who used to bathe in the stuff to try to cover up her cigarette stench (it didn't help).

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Sweet..somewhat intimidating at times. i conducted a lil poll on my guy frends..they liked this, describing it as having qualities of an expensive scent, sweet and youngish, memorable smell.. itz definitely sweet n bordering on being cloying. not my favorite, but can remind me of sweet sunny days. Juz dont overload this or risk smelling like a candyfloss machine.

I wasn't very impressed with this scent. It isn't at all my type--too sweet, feminine and overwhelming. I didn't care for the packaging either--the bottle looks too dramatic and overdone. I also suspect I'm allergic to it--I noticed that my skin gets red whenever I use it. I would probably use it if I had no other scent around the house, but overall I'd give it a C at best.

I like this fragrance! I've never been real big on perfumes, mainly b/c they give me a headache, but I like this! lol....my ex-boyfriend picked this out for me. ohh well, thats okay...I still wear it occasionally! Very wearable...and impressionable!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this recently as well, I love it love it love it.It's so elegant, yet youthful-smelling. I'm wearing this everyday now. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is my signature scent. I LOVE it & so does my bf! The bottle is very lovely btw! =o)

Popular Fragrances