October 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Syn_6

My absolute favorite! I've spent so much money on keeping mutiple bottles of J'adore around it's kinda sad. The scent is sublime -- sweet and sensual, but not too subtle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Genny

I got a sample of this perfume from a sweet MUAer today. I had been wanting to try it out for so long. Well it is a nice perfume. It did not knock my socks off though. I love the floral smell of it but I do not like the ambery wood smell. The floral part is heaven but the drydown is to much wood or something for me. Glad I saved my money and tested it first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pleasent fragrance, but I'm not really a big fan of CD perfumes. Love the design of the bottle though, it's so unique and would make a pretty addition to any dressing table.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by misst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hated this when I spray it on my skin. It quickly turns powdery and old ladyish. I gave it another shot but sprayed it on my shirt and I LOVE this now! It smells wonderful. Quite different from the usual fresh, fruity fragrances I go for. I love the packaging too and the ads. The bottle looks awesome shaped like the model with her adorned to resemble the bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by freezrbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This fragrance is beautiful, unfortunately it just is not me. A little too powdery. The bottle is beautiful, reminds me of the graceful women you see on National Geographic that wear bangles around their necks to enlongate them.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2003 1:33:00 PM More reviews by foxxiam222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

first smelled this on a gal at work and she smelled WONDERFUL! Well, I wanted to smell wonderful too, so I went right out and bought it. Not something I usually do since a scent will smell different on everyone. I was not dissapointed. I didn't smell like the friend at work, but I did smell great. Lovely, light floral, femme scent. Men will compliment you, women will want to smell like you too. I highly recomend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by October4bride

This is one of my favorite fragrances. Floral, but with a hint of coconut or something tropical. My fiance absolutely adores this scent and I always receive compliments when I wear it. I only need one spritz in the morning and it lasts all day. The bottle is really pretty as well. Well worth the price and I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 6:12:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Floral feminine fragrance, appropriate for all occasions and all women. I recommend it - I woldn't buy again, because I (ofcourse!) got bored of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2002 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mriaow

A bright, sexy, fruity-floral scent. So glamourous and incredibly feminine, perfect for romantic evenings out. This is my absolute staple fragrance- I've repurchased three times since it was released, and wear it almost every day. It's also one of the only fragrances which my boyfriend seems to appreciate!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 10:43:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bottom line: it's a pretty floral (but not sickly sweet), I get compliments all the time, and it doesn't give me a headache. One of the few perfumes I have bought more than once.