August 20, 2014 | 1064 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Hanny826

I like this product as a cleanser. I don't use it daily though because I don't want to overdry my skin. The product isn't drying and it works well for my oily skin. I mainly use it on my t-zone though. I also like the packaging! It's cute and convenient =D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I grabbed this on accident instead of the gentle cleanser and it stung so bad! I am on several acne medications so my skin is really sensitive and dry at the moment and this made it so much more dry and irritated! For skin like mine the gentle cleanser is sooo much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 11:37:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this cleanser. Good for oily skin. It is clear runny liquid cleanser. This is comparable to Clinique cleanser for oily skin but cheaper. Washes off make up and dirt well. Feels cleaned and comfortable after washing. It's a good to start for oily blemish prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by beantowngrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this cleanser! I have combi/sensitive skin. for a few years now I have been using philosophy purity. I would buy the large bottle from qc and have it in my shower and put it in other bottles for my gym bag and travel bag. Recently mine got over and when I went to buy it I read reviews that they have changed the formula and the new one is not good. so my quest for another cleanser started again. I read a review of this and decided to try it. I like it a lot so far. it gets most of my makeup off, the day I put on more I will use a wet wipe and remove it and then wash my face. it has not broken me out or given my any other problem. definitely a keeper. plus I love the pump bottle and the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by rebelprince

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What can I say? Gets all my makeup off and gets my skin clean without stripping it. My skin has significantly improved after using this. I've used a lot of higher end cleansers and this one actually turned out to work the best for me. For the money, this product works pretty darn well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by rosan671

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always find myself returning to Cetaphil. It's worked on me before, so now that I started breaking out again and getting little bumps on my face.. I ran to Cetaphil. I will always love this product, it's mild, non-drying. My skin is still not the best, but it has felt and looked better compared to the past few months. I'm almost out of this product, and I just bought an Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar to try out. So we'll see how they compare. If anything goes wrong, you'll know I'll be running back to Cetaphil.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 5:03:00 AM More reviews by KawaiiKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've always wanted to try this cleanser. since my dermatologist recommended it. For the longest time i've been using Spectrojel and i was very please w. it.. but i just wanted to try something new. I bought this at Target for $8.99 so it too pricey. The only 2 things i don't like about this cleanser is that the consistency is very runny. I wish i was more viscous. Secondly i didn't like the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by allicat626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I always come back to this cleanser. It helps with break outs and gets rid of shine and makeup. It cleans really well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by StellarPrincess

WOW!
lol...
I am using this per my dermatologist who recommend I use while I undergo a hardcore prescripton ritual.
I usually use high-end skincare...and am used to getting nice packaging and pretty boxes...this packaging is hideous! lol...
But I must say, the product is great! It smells good, it totally stripped my makeup, it left my face feeling clean but not over-dry. I do like the fact it's a pump bottle...AND it's SUPER cheap. awesome!
Maybe I'll buy a pretty bottle and put it in there...lol...it's so nice!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xrainx0803

OK.... I have just gone through the whole bottle of this cleanser. I can say I really like it. It takes off makeup pretty well, and does a decent job of cleaning. The scent is strong, but manageable. It didn't cause any problems for my skin. Overall, it is an OKAY cleanser. I prefer the gentle one from Cetaphil.