July 25, 2014 | 1934 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only used this because I didn't have facewash while visiting my parents, and my sister had a tube of this stuff. I was very impressed with its performance, so I bought a tube of my own, and I'm so glad I did. I don't use BP products because they make my skin red for 2-3 days, but this facewash doesn't cause me any irritation, and it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth. It has also cleared up and healed the breakouts I was dealing with, and my skin is clearer, overall. I also use Clinique's Total Turnaround, so that probably has something to do with it. Fortunately, I haven't experienced dryness because I apply Oil Of Olay lotion as soon as my face is clean. I'd recommend this product to anyone because it's versatile, smells good, rinses easily, has a good texture, and most importantly, because it works.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by hlnwnyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I must admit I'm not totally in love with this stuff. I don't like the smell, it burns a little when I put it on, and it made my more sensitive areas in my face beet red irritated. Besides that I'm impressed that it has worked so well. My jawline had bad cystic acne problems. Not anymore. I don't use it as a mask. The smell and burn is too much for me for that but once a day as a cleanser for my problem areas (being very careful to keep it out of more sensitive parts of my face)has cleared my acne. This has become cleansing staple for me. UPDATE: I had a huge rash on my neck from using this stuff. I shouldn't have to spot apply a cleanser so I'm not buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by katstuck

This stuff is awesome. I've used all kinds of high-end brands...Kiehls, Clinique, etc, but this cleanser/mask beats anything I've tried by the other companies. It is very cooling and EFFECTIVE. It clears my skin in 1-1.5 days, which never happens with me. I have combination skin that flares up terribly once in a while, in case anyone was wondering. Not drying! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles802

This stuff is great...I only use it as a mask 3 times a week...I clean my face with clean and clear daily pore cleanser, then apply this and leave it on for 5 minutes...it clears up breakouts fast...i even use it as a spot treatment...i put a dab on a zit and leave it on overnight...the zit is greatly reduced by the morning

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am currently on my second tube of this stuff and needless to say-i love it! i didnt realize that it contained BP for awhile but i guess thats why it works. be careful as it does bleach your shirts if you accidently get it on there. but besides that little dink, i rely on this stuff. i went a month without it, thinking nothing would change and boy was i wrong. i started breaking out and i went back to this. my skin is now healing and feeling soft as ever again! love love love this stuff!

Update 8/3/08: I still use this product and still love it. It is a little strong to use everyday for my sensitive skin but I use it about once a week as a mask. great stuff, hope they never discontinue it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2003 6:04:00 PM More reviews by la_femme_chickita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst products I have ever used on my skin. I used the Clear Pore mask, it said to leave it on for a maximum of 5 minutes so I followed the directions and after 30 seconds on my skin there was a burning sensation and i removed it. I looked in the mirror and the product had burned my skin! I had red and white patches and my skin was very red and irritated... whatever you do test this product on your skin(like on the inside of your arm)before using it as a face mask. You never know...your skin may have the same reaction that mine did and stay red, irritated and patchy for a few days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by scraps

!!!LOVE IT!!! My face was breaking out sooo much.. I am 31 & was experiencing awful breakouts.. I was using PRO ACTIV gentle. Well, PRO ACTIV was burning my face ( probably great for teen acne with very oily skin, not for older adults with moderate to mild acne ) I used this stuff the first night I got it as both a facial wash and a masque in the shower.. WOW!! My face was instantly softer, not as red and it felt incredible... my forehead has begun to clear up and so has the rest of my face.. I will continue to be faithful to this product as my face is responding to it fantastically.... GOOD BYE.... expensive cleansers.. hello... easy to use, conveniently located, great priced product!!! P.S.. Just don't remove your eye make up with this...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great cleanser. I only used it as a mask once. It smells nice and leaves my skin clean. I had a bad breakout and this cleared it up. I have only been using this for two weeks so I don't know if the results are consistent. It's drys my skin out but it's not overly drying. I would only buy again if I got tired of my Noxzema Triple Clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Beauty_Box

I really LOVE this mask. It smells fantastic (may not be great for those who are sensitive to scents, as it is a strong smell)and WORKS!!! I'm tossing out my QHMJM for this stuff!!

It significantly reduces my ocasional cystic acne (TOM breakouts) and leaves me less oily. I would suggest using it as a spot treatment as it can be overdrying if put on sensitive areas. Big RAVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome stuff, but its pretty small, only about 4 oz, and if you plan to use this as a mask and a cleanser, then it wont last long. Im allready on my 2nd tube. This rocks as a cleanser adn as a mask, which i use 2 times a week, and cleanser wise daily. It keeps my forehead clear of any imperfections. I LOVE IT!