April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lilkrazybaby8701

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

omg, this the the best cleanser ever!!! i got really bad ance like a few weeks ago but this stuff cleared it up in under a week!i love this cleanser and i'll definitly buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sierra0278

I use this product as a mask about once a week when I'm feeling especially oily. It works well for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 9:41:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I hate Neutrogena products in general, but I really do like this one. It works very well both as a mask and as a clay-based benzoyl peroxide cleanser. However, I wish they'd do away with the 'tingly' part, which is actually caused by menthol that is irritating your skin which starts to burn instead of tingle after a while. Besides that, I'm starting to think this cleanser is one I can stick with for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by vgrrrl

this is a great idea. i am on tazorac so i have had a big problem finding a mask to use on my skin. i use this in the shower as needed and it does not dry me out at all. i even use it on my back as a mask. it has a nice invigorating feeling and the smell is not bad either. io am on my third tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2003 12:56:00 AM More reviews by jgirl528

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser/mask smells great, feels great. I've been using this for about a month...I had breakouts on my face [due to my period] and this cleared it up like that! My face feels a bit less oily. But it is harsh on the skin and the skin aroud my nose and mouth got dry. So I'd use this as a cleanser maybe every other day, as a mask once a week, and dab moisturizer on those dry spots.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by roxygurl05

I love this product! Smells great, works even better, and makes my face acne free. Before using this, I had alot of breakouts, especially on my cheeks and chin. But after only 2 days, I noticed a huge difference on the size of my acne and 3 days later... most of them were gone! Wow! My HG! *Update* It really dried out my oily skin and made it feel rough and irirated. My face got redder and redder after a week of using it. I really wanted this to work but no luck. Oh well, the search is on for the perfect cleanser.....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2003 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Katty

I had this monster zit coming up - one of those painful bumps! I used this last night as an all-over mask. Result: bump shrunk! I love this! I plan to use this a couple times of week! I have a feeling this will become my HG mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dalala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW THIS CLEANSER/MASK IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! it has a nice cool tingly minty feelin after you leave it on as a mask and even if you use it as a cleanser! smells great too!!!!! mi not sure if it works since ive used it only twice, but it does leave me felein oil free and clean! best neutrogena product ive used YET!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

I have been using this product for over a month now and I must say that this stuff rocks! I barely break out now, and most of my zits are gone. I also like the tingling sansation you get when you apply this cleanser/mask on to your face. I only use this as a daily cleanser becaue it can be drying if you leave it on for 5 minutes as a mask. Overall, this is perfect and I will definatly re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 4:35:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This does give good results, but one major drawback (at least for me)- I had self tanner on my face when I used this as a mask and when i took the mask off- I was pale as snow again. I guess the BP in it bleached out the tan...d'oh! But honestly girls, this does clear up the skin in like two weeks or less. Plus it smells good- kind of reminiscent of the BECCA cosmetics smell...it's good, anyway!