January 31, 2015 | 2069 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this Cleanser/Mask about 4 days ago and have used it twice as a mask and every night and morning as a cleanser. It cools your skin while you apply it, and even for a few minutes afterwords. The little balls in it really feel like they help clean your face. This mask is really easy to wash off, and only takes a second, unlike Queen Helene. I bought it for about $5.50 at Safeway, and it has been worth every penny since then. I recomend you go out and buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 5:56:00 PM More reviews by greatpph

Clean & refreshed after using it. Love the fact that you can use it as a mask! Love the minty feeling! Love the BP! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by wren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I bought this to use as a mask after seeing the rave reviews - it really helped clear up my skin after a bad breakout. I love the scent so much I started using it as my morning cleanser, and my skin looks better than ever! It contains my favorite ingrediants from Dermalogica's Dermal Clay Cleanser (kaolin, menthol) plus benzoyl peroxide - at a fraction of the price. Another great MUA find. UPDATE: This mask is without a doubt the single greatest thing to ever happen to my skin. Using it every morning has eradicated my acne. Has been gentler and more effective than Tazorac or any of the other prescription topicals. Holy grail doesn't do it justice...god forbid Neutrogena ever stops making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by bohemianchica

great multi-purpose! it's a strong wash that doesn't strip your face of everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Stella3

I think this may be my favorite mask. It smells nice, tingles, and only takes 5 minutes. If I leave it on too long it irritates my skin. It is easy to remove, and I instantly see an improvement in the balance and clarity of my skin. I try to use it once or twice a week to deep clean and prevent pimples.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

Okay, I reviewed this before but I must update it here. For those who wear foundation: use this cleanser like you always do and when your face is completely "clean" and dry, use a TONER on a cotton ball(I used H20's marine toner). Now tell me girls, what do you see on it?
What I saw: my foundation. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by AMy_dAMiEe

This was a wonder product! I have acne prone skin and this helped soooo much! I love the tingly feeling and it cuts through the oil and leaves my face feeling fresh! It can be drying so I use moistuizer after. If I have a zit I will dab this on it before bed and POOF in the morning there is nothing left but a little redness! I love it. But don't leave the mask on longer then 15 mins other wuse it irritates your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by shejustlaughs

Sallyclic acid does absoluely nothing for me, so when I read the ingredients to this I had high hopes. On my combo, acne-prone skin, this product is wonderful. It cuts down redness, oil, and shine. But it may be too strong for other people. If you have dry skin or you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide, this is not the product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by bobbyheat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off people with sensitive skin like mine really shouldn't use this product as a cleanser. It is really strong and a bit irritating for sensitive skin. It did intially leave my skin ultra smooth and soft (and I LOVE the smell) but on the second use, I was blotchy, red and irritated (I used it as a cleanser)So, if you have sensitive skin only use it as a mask. It is quite refreshing and the tingling is nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hot_pepper96

This is a pretty decent product if you want to clean all the oil off your face. This definitely does that so it's only for oily skin as a cleanser. Works as a good mask too..it's not as drying as Queen Helene's mask. I like it.