November 22, 2014 | 874 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

Okay, I reviewed this before but I must update it here. For those who wear foundation: use this cleanser like you always do and when your face is completely "clean" and dry, use a TONER on a cotton ball(I used H20's marine toner). Now tell me girls, what do you see on it?
What I saw: my foundation. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2004 7:57:00 PM More reviews by AMy_dAMiEe

This was a wonder product! I have acne prone skin and this helped soooo much! I love the tingly feeling and it cuts through the oil and leaves my face feeling fresh! It can be drying so I use moistuizer after. If I have a zit I will dab this on it before bed and POOF in the morning there is nothing left but a little redness! I love it. But don't leave the mask on longer then 15 mins other wuse it irritates your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by shejustlaughs

Sallyclic acid does absoluely nothing for me, so when I read the ingredients to this I had high hopes. On my combo, acne-prone skin, this product is wonderful. It cuts down redness, oil, and shine. But it may be too strong for other people. If you have dry skin or you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide, this is not the product for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2004 2:18:00 AM More reviews by bobbyheat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off people with sensitive skin like mine really shouldn't use this product as a cleanser. It is really strong and a bit irritating for sensitive skin. It did intially leave my skin ultra smooth and soft (and I LOVE the smell) but on the second use, I was blotchy, red and irritated (I used it as a cleanser)So, if you have sensitive skin only use it as a mask. It is quite refreshing and the tingling is nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hot_pepper96

This is a pretty decent product if you want to clean all the oil off your face. This definitely does that so it's only for oily skin as a cleanser. Works as a good mask too..it's not as drying as Queen Helene's mask. I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Dvaleka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this both as a cleanser and a mask. I love the cooling effect i get from this and it really wakes me up in the mornings and makes me feel squeaky clean. This really helps in fighting my acne problems. As mask i have to be very careful i get it no where near my eyes cause it makes em all red and puffy other then that this stuff is great and clears up my skin very nicely.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jenuber

Yowch! I must be allergic to BP or something. I tried this as a mask on the first day and left it on for only 2 minutes. Afterward my skin looked sunburnt and felt very sensitive. So I waited a week and then tried it only as a cleanser. I got a red bumpy rash all over my face that took a full week to go away. Never using this again. I thought it was supposed to be gentle?!?! Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 3:21:00 AM More reviews by bianquita

Mmm, I like this product. Originally, I wanted the acne mask, because I like clay masks, and not cleanser/masks. But a MUAer got me this instead, and I'm finding myself pleasantly surprised. I don't use it everyday, even as a cleanser-- I use Shu Uemura cleansing oils or VMV Hypoallegenics soap. I think it might be too harsh for everyday use. But once in a while, when I'm feeling oily or am on the verge of a breakout, I turn to this, and my skin feels a lot better :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by AUgrl

I first used this stuff about a year ago when a friend visited and left her tube behind. I tried it first as a mask...it burned the hell out of my face! I looked like I'd fallen asleep on the beach. BUT I did try it out as a cleanser and I love it. I got brave (or forgetful?) last week and tried it as a mask again though on only the oiliest areas of my face and it was great...dunno what to think about it, but hey, my face looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jeenathee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only used this because I didn't have facewash while visiting my parents, and my sister had a tube of this stuff. I was very impressed with its performance, so I bought a tube of my own, and I'm so glad I did. I don't use BP products because they make my skin red for 2-3 days, but this facewash doesn't cause me any irritation, and it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth. It has also cleared up and healed the breakouts I was dealing with, and my skin is clearer, overall. I also use Clinique's Total Turnaround, so that probably has something to do with it. Fortunately, I haven't experienced dryness because I apply Oil Of Olay lotion as soon as my face is clean. I'd recommend this product to anyone because it's versatile, smells good, rinses easily, has a good texture, and most importantly, because it works.