December 22, 2014 | 855 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by beautiful_betty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love dove soaps. my skin always feels beautifull moisturized, silky and soft after my shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:37:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I use this after I use dipilatory cream just to calm everything down. I never get irritated skin thanks to this fantastic classic soap. The scent is out of this world too. Nothing can compare.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by krazykhaled

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This soap doesn't cleanse very well. It left me feeling filmy and greasy, and I ended up with some acne too. I guess it was moisturizing, but I can always use lotion for that, I want my soap to clean!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by politicalpundit

This soap is good, I grew up using it. It lathers well and is moisturizing. However I don't like the fact that I run out of it so fast, 2 weeks. I'm going to be trying out more expensive soaps out now, I like nice bath products and that is one arena I have yet to explore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 6:06:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love love the smell of this soap. I can't say it enough. I love showering because I love the rich lather and the way it rinses clean with just a hint of moisture.

I haven't used this on my face, I strictly use this on my body. I like to spray perfume on my skin right after I shower with Dove because the perfume smells so much better (if you like soapy scents, then this will work for you). I have also used perfumes I don't like as much over a Dove scented body and I swear I've decided to keep a lot of my old perfumes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

After years of searching for my HG cleanser and $$$ spent, I went back into my medicine cabinet and found this white bar of soap still in its box. I just love the smell of this soap and the way it makes my face feel so clean. I have been using this for a few months and still love it. I think this is the least expensive cleansing product I have purchased and the happiest I have been and my face is glowing! Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2007 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Possummama

Just keep coming back to this staple. This is one of the very few products that doesn't make my normal-combination skin freak out and go zitty. Smells good, feels good, and kills 2 birds with one stone as I can use it on both face and body. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by MarkBuehrlesGirl56

Ladies,
after reading ur reviews on this Bar. I had to get it and WOW-wee.......I LOVE IT TOO <333333. Talk about an amazing feel like lotion in the shower and that magnificent scent..golly gracious...I Love it!!!!!! I went out and bought The Dove Exfoliating Body Wash along with the Dove Nutrieum Body Bar. That white Bar is heaven, I can indulge in that thing all day. At first my skin reacted to it since I always use Shower GELS and not Bars and now my skin is peachy fine. THANK YOU GIRLS FOR INTROUDUCING ME TO THIS BAR!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK AND I LOVE YOU MUCH FOR IT :) I AM SERIOUSLY ONE HAPPY GIRLY, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :) I will be re-purchasing this piece of heaven again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by foofighter99

I've used this soap since I was a child. The scent is subtle but dinstinctive to Dove and it reminds me of my grandmother. I have very sensitive skin and this is truly the only soap I can use on my face and not have a reaction to. I've used various products in the past but run into the same problem with a reaction on my face from either fragrance or ingredients. Dove soap is moisturising enough to use as a shave soap if you run out of shave cream. I love this product and I'm now the third generation of women to use it in my family. Truly an economical staple beauty product. I would be lost if they ever stopped making it! My husband uses it as well cause he says the smell reminds him of me (kind of sweet in a way).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2007 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Ava79

Its a soap and as far as soaps go its pretty moisturising. However nothing brilliant. But then i prefer showergels. It does have a really nice fresh scent and is good value for money