January 27, 2015 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's been said 100 times but this stuff is amazing, I will be purchasing more colors

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Baaamx32

Pro's: Many color choices, good packaging, color payoff, moisturizing
Con's: More expensive than I would've liked

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Debi3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just a CVS coupon to use on these and so I got on here to check out colors first. I have Sugar Plum, and I like it pretty well. After looking at reviews I decided to test it out to see if it lasts through eating, so I put it on, had chili, and went to see how it looked. I have pale lips and they were stained a plummy color definitely darker than my lips, but basically it was gone. I honestly don't think any lipstick lasts through eating though, so I was surprised to see the light stain remaining. I am going to get one of the reds for my daughter. She has the CG naturluxe red and if you lick your lips one time it is almost gone, so this will be an improvement. I think a sheer red looks better on her than a regular lipstick and doesn't involve liner , blotting, etc. I have the loreal balm in the darkest color, a plum, and I like it ok but it seems greasy compared to this and does not last very well at all. I use it at night just to not waste it. I like this better than Fresh Sugar Rose, which surprised me. Fresh is too expensive for what it is, and doesn't do much for chapped lips. The Dr. told us to get plain Eucerin cream to go around my daughters lips when they were chapped and she was little and licked around them constantly and had a big red chapped ring around her lips and every lip balm I tried did not help at all and I have used it ever since. It got red of the red ring with about 2 applications. Anyway, I think these balms work well as a basic moisturizer, but are not going to do much if you are skiing or something and really need protection. I may try the clear lip liner trick one of the reviewers had used if I can find one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by gabie1

i love these. i have a few of them and they are more pigmented than i thought they would be. cute packaging. i dont remember the lasting power (i dont go out much so i dont do my makeup often) these are great

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by supeya

I have it in 4 colors, berry smoothie, rasberry pie, red velvet, and brown sugar. All of them is very moisturizing except for brown sugar. Brown sugar can be used as a nude color for brown to darker skins. Red velvet is the perfect red color that I think will match every skintone. This product is sold as lip butters, like balm. I will describe it as a moisturized lipstick. I love the texture and the color selections of these. The price is a bit high for being a drugstore product, but then I feel the quality of the product is no less than a higher end product. Overall, very pleased with these lip butters.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoyness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I really really wanted to like these, but I guess I'm more of a lip stain gal than a lip gloss/stick gal. I never liked glosses. Too much stickiness on the lips. These do leave too much residue for my taste. The colors are also a bit too pink for my yellow toned Asian skin. The color also was not very long wearing. I'm lazy about putting on lip color. I want it done once or twice max, and stay. These require lots of reapplication. The product itself is great, but it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lipsticks! I have almost purchased all the colors. All of them are beautiful. They feel really nice on the lips. They are lipsticks not really lip butters though. I love the packaging too. It's cute and it's easy to pick out the one I want to wear since the top is the color of the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by brigitbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product and it is AMAZING! I got it in Berry Smoothie which looks good with my skin tone! I like it because it is in the packaging like a lip stick but isn't as solid as one. I like that it gives a slight color to my lips but doesnt look like I am wearing lipstick. It looks really great and I highly recommend going and getting one right now! I got mine for $8.15 which I was a little upset about becuase that is a lot I recommend getting it on Amazon.com where it will be almost a dollar cheaper or find somewhere else to get it other than a drugstore .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by allison41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FINALLY was able to pick a couple of these up, they've been out of stock everywhere! I got Gumdrop and Lollipop and love them both. Gumdrop is a shimmery lilac. I didn't own any lilac lip products and this looks pretty on. My lips are very pigmented and it's a nice sheer color. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia and I LOVE it on, such a pretty color and it has a slight shimmer as well. They're very moisturizing and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I don't think these are as amazing as some people say but they are nice. One thing that I don't like about them is that there's no SPF. If I'm wearing a tinted lip balm, I need the SPF! I like their pigmentation, colour selection and the slight glossiness. There's not very much product in the tube so they are kind of pricey for a drugstore product.