Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really like these lip butters! I have Tutti Frutti, Creamsicle, Peach Parfait, Cupcake, Gumdrop, and Creme Brulee.

I find them all to be very wearable and the color to be very buildable.

I wouldn't say they're very hydrating because I feel like when I go to reapply them during the day, my lips are drier than before I put it on. But it's not a deal breaking, I just put on lip balm beforehand.

I have four of these in: Red Velvet, Candy Apple, Gumdrop, and Pink Truffle. They are very moisturizing and leave my lips feeling soft and supple. The pigmentation on these are fairly impressive considering they are said to be a tinted lip conditioner. To me, they are just very soft creamy lipsticks. I love how there is a huge color range, so whether you're a baby pink/nude lips kind of person or lean more toward the reds and berries, there will be a shade for you. They have no taste but have the slightest vanilla/coconut scent which you won't even notice unless you really smell it thoroughly! Overall, they are a great product and the only con I've had with these are the packaging. Since these lip butters are so soft, they squish and smear all over the tube since they are pretty tightly packed in the tube so some product is lost and it can get all over the cap. However the actual product itself is amazing and I recommend everyone to try them!

I like the lip butters but I don't love them. Everyone has been saying that the lip butters are super moisturizing but I would like to disagree. When I first applied it was super creamy and looked very glossy but when I needed to reapply through out the day I felt like my lips were getting dried out. I just put a little bit of lip balm on before I apply my lip butter. I want to get more colors.

I am rating this as a balm more than a lipstick. Otherwise I would give it a 4 because as much as I love it lipsticks are only 5/HG worthy status if they stay on all day.

I love it though. The colors are so pretty. It moisturizes a lot and gives a fresh colored look, not as heavy as traditional lipstick but quite pigmented. For a balm it stays on long, but for a lipstick it doesn't, my regular lipstick is the Colorstay Lipcolor that can last hours and hours.

Besides for the lasting power, these are the best thing ever. It does last a while but if you eat you will have to reapply, with Colorstay that doesn't happen.

The colors are beautiful, shiny, and pigmented yet thin. It is a great marketing product, the balmy sheerness makes it more everyday and light even in brighter colors. But the colors are quite visible. This will probably be replacing my red Chapstick.

So pretty!! I got mine for 5 each, I do think the traditional price is too high at about 8 dollars apiece.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought a couple of these when they were first released. I really do like these! I have very full lips and sometimes lipstick can accentuate all the lines in my lips. However, these do not and they have good color payoff. Sometimes I layer them over other lipsticks or a lipstain and they look good that way as well. I only buy them when one of my area drugstores has them 40% off. I will definitely be buying more.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I a few colors when these were released because of the hype, and after trying them quickly went back and bought several more. These are honestly fantastic and entirely live up to the hype. They've pretty much replaced all other lipsticks for me. The formula differs from shade to shade, but in general they are very moisturizing give your lips a very lush sheen without being too wet looking or heavy. My favorite is Candy Apple which is a warm red that applies fairly opaque but can be sheered out. I also love Berry Smoothie which is similar to my own lip color but nicer as well as Pink Truffle, which is a more neutral brown-toned pink. The packing is a bit bulky and cheap looking in my opinion, but I can't really complain otherwise.

I purchased two a few days ago, and when I wanted to return them the first time. It first seemed to dry my lips out, and it just looked so dry and flaky. I then tried applying eos lip balm before applying the lip butter, and I was obsessed! It looked perfect. I love not having a weird scent or tasting gross. I am also very glad they have a sticker seal. I now see what's the big rave!(:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm extremely disappointed with this product, especially considering how much other people seem to like it. The color I got was Strawberry Shortcake which just looked like a nice, ordinary pink in the tube, but on my lips it turned out a very cool-toned, frosty pink that was not at all flattering. On top of the unflattering color, it actually made my lips DRY! Extremely dry. It wasn't at a great price either. I'm so upset, and I'll definitely be returning this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am in love with this product! I have been looking for the perfect bubblegum pink lip shade for the longest time, and no lipstick or lipgloss really gave me that. Then, I picked one of these up (in Cupcake), and tried it out. Fantastic! It is so moisturizing, it lasted a very long time on my lips, and did NOT leave that really obnoxious line on my bottom lip (ya know, that line that sometimes appears between your lips). I am going and buying another one tomorrow. Def buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First off; these are SO overhyped. Like seriously. What is the big deal of a tinted buttery lip balm with that comes with almost no product for eight dollars? I mean I'm not saying they are bad but they are honestly not as great as they are made out to be. They aren't as moisturizing as most lip balms. They aren't as pigmented as a lipstick. Kind of a mixed up version without enough of either. Just buy a Revlon lipstick instead and Nivea Kiss of Moisture. Layer them. Voila! Perfect looking lips without having to sacrifice color *or* moisture. And they don't fade gracefully. They last about 5 minutes. I have Pink Truffle and Raspberry Pie. Pink Truffle; pink toned brown. Gorgeous mlbb on warm or cool skin tones. Raspberry Pie; blue toned fuschia. This one is far more pigmented but is a bit messy.
Pros:
Packaging
Darker shades pigmentaton
Color Range

Cons:
Level of moisture
Level of pigmentation in nude shades
Price (for drugstore)
Overhypedness (lol thats so not a word)

Overall:
I will not repurchase these.

Please Rate!! E> : ) XD