December 18, 2014 | 1572 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these lipsticks! I have almost purchased all the colors. All of them are beautiful. They feel really nice on the lips. They are lipsticks not really lip butters though. I love the packaging too. It's cute and it's easy to pick out the one I want to wear since the top is the color of the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by brigitbb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this product and it is AMAZING! I got it in Berry Smoothie which looks good with my skin tone! I like it because it is in the packaging like a lip stick but isn't as solid as one. I like that it gives a slight color to my lips but doesnt look like I am wearing lipstick. It looks really great and I highly recommend going and getting one right now! I got mine for $8.15 which I was a little upset about becuase that is a lot I recommend getting it on Amazon.com where it will be almost a dollar cheaper or find somewhere else to get it other than a drugstore .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by allison41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

FINALLY was able to pick a couple of these up, they've been out of stock everywhere! I got Gumdrop and Lollipop and love them both. Gumdrop is a shimmery lilac. I didn't own any lilac lip products and this looks pretty on. My lips are very pigmented and it's a nice sheer color. Lollipop is a bright fuchsia and I LOVE it on, such a pretty color and it has a slight shimmer as well. They're very moisturizing and I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Bucephala

I don't think these are as amazing as some people say but they are nice. One thing that I don't like about them is that there's no SPF. If I'm wearing a tinted lip balm, I need the SPF! I like their pigmentation, colour selection and the slight glossiness. There's not very much product in the tube so they are kind of pricey for a drugstore product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There is something in this product and also Loreal's Lip Balm that irritates my lips, drys them out and makes them blister. :-(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Pink Truffle. I love how smooth they feel when I apply them. It's very moisturizing and the coverage is very good, almost like a full lipstick without feeling like I'm too made-up for every day. My lips feel soft when I wear it. I'm going to buy more of these in other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Yep - these live up to the hype! Gorgeous colours, pigmented yet moisturising. I can't wait to get some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jeycat

decently moisturizing, natural shine, vibrant colors; i think i am in love with revlon lip butters ! they come in 20 colors, and are just amazing. since they are more buttery/balm-like, they don't last as long as your traditional lipsticks, however, i feel that they work great as a to-go lip color. some of them have noticeable shimmers, but they're very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by uncomplicated

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product. My lips stay hydrated and soft even after it wears off and the color I got (Brown Sugar) wears more like a lipstick than a gloss. It has just enough shimmer not to look flat but not so much that it looks glittery or shiny. The pigment fades a little as the gloss wears off, but enough of the color stays so that my lips don't look naked if I can't reapply right away. The thing I like a lot is that it's not tacky like a gloss or dry like a lipstick, but right at a happy medium to get the best of both worlds.

I'm definitely going to get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by test0276