October 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this. My lashes are naturally pretty long and thick, but they are quite light, so I feel like I need a mascara. This, for me, does everything that mascaras 15 times the price does. It gives me black, long, and full lashes that do not clump, flake, or smudge. I like that on days where I want to look very natural, I can just lightly swipe this over my lashes to tint them black, or if I want more drama, I can easily build up very full and noticeable lashes. It works a lot better than any other drugstore mascara I've tried, and better, or at least as well as the high end ones I've purchased as well.

The only negative thing I have to say is that it is a little more difficult to remove for being a non-waterproof mascara. I remove my eye makeup with EVOO, so for me, it just means letting the oil soak into the lashes a little longer. But for mascara that doesn't flake or smudge, I consider it an even trade off.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Gubynaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful lengething mascara without clumps. Too bad it doesn't hold a curl! I curled my lashes, applied this mascara, a few minutes later my lashes fell completely flat and straight. This makes it completely useless to me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by princess2010

This is THE best cheap mascara you can buy. I bought it because of the great reviews and it did not disappoint. It was $1.99 at Walgreens where I purchased it. The packaging is nothing special, just black with purple writing. I didn't expect much for that price. The wand is nice and the mascara formula is really good. It makes my lashes really long and volumizes nicely. I did not experience any flaking whatsoever. The only color is black and it's perfect. Really, really black. The only reason I took off a lippie is because sometimes it clumps and I have to use my Dior Iconic wand to separate them. Jordana works as well as mascaras that cost 20 times more!

Update: I'm now on my second tube. I'm changing my rating to 5 stars because I have tried several mascaras lately and they are just not up to par with Jordana. This is just as good as more expensive mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly very good mascara. Went to buy it after reading all the reviews. Definitely lengthens my eyelashes in the long run and is dirt cheap. The only thing I don't like about it is that I find the formula too wet. Hopefully it dries out a little and it will be for better use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! This is amazing mascara! Volumizing and super dark black Color that doesn't smudge! What a find!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by xoLoveMakeupxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No Volume Lashes for me :( this is definitely not a volumizing mascara and it weigh down my delicate lashes. but since it has such great reviews I decided to try it for a week and this is what I like about the Mascara 1) No flaking 2) Separate Lashes without clumping if you apply the right amount of mascara 3) It's super cheap $2.49 @ kmart . This is a great mascara for and everyday simple look I was looking for a more dark color with alot of Volume since my lashes are light and thin. So don't buy it if you want a more dramatic look and Yes if you want simple lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by QR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this mascara because of all the hype on MUA and unfortunately, I think my expectations were too high. I don't regret the purchase though and will most likely use again and again, until I find a better mascara. Fyi: i have typical asian lashes (sparse, short, and thin).
Pros: super cheap, great at lengthening and separating the lashes. I also prefer using this to my mac and lancome mascaras.
Cons: didn't do much for volumizing. I tried putting on multiple coats to get the volume but it eventually started clumping so it became no better than other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm prepared to heap more praise on this terrific (and CHEAP!) mascara. Always on the prowl for the next best mascara, I happened upon the reviews for this one from the Jordana line and thought what the heck. I'm thrilled to report it's a keeper, ladies. Prior to this one, I was using Prestige's My Biggest Lashes. It, too, is a very good drugstore mascara -- affordable, doesn't smear or clump, etc. However, I wear contacts and it had a tendency to transfer onto them. :( This Jordana mascara is not only several dollars cheaper, but I like it better (the wand isn't as full and I'm able to really coat all my lashes without getting a bunch of product on my eyelid). It lasts all day and I haven't had any trouble with clumping, smeaing, or contact irritation. The only slight, and I do mean slight, drawback is that it takes a wee bit more effort to completely remove. I'll be returning to Walgreen's to buy more for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I go through a ton of mascara. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, and this is definitely becoming a favorite! It a nice glossy carbon black and I like the brush applicator. It allows me to get in between each lash to coat it thickly. This is an excellent cheap mascara. I'm not a huge fan of Jordana products, but this makes me want to explore the brand more. Update: Went back and stocked up on 5 tubes! I love everything about it!!! Best mascara! I love it madly! Will share this find with besties! Thx MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:58:00 AM More reviews by fatpinkchicken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been searching for a good volumizing mascara at the drug store and the Jordana Best Lash Extreme is amazing for dramatic lashes that still seem like your own lashes.

It's an incredible bargain and I definitely recommend giving it a try.

It's a bit of a pain to remove but it does look fabulous.