Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 5/29/2011 11:37:00 AM

The main reason why I switched to this mascara was because my maybelline falsies mascara was getting old and it was a pain getting that stuff off, since I got the waterproof formula. So, I picked up this kind in the washable formula and it worked pretty much the same as maybelline falsies, if not better (but I can't be sure... because the falsies mascara was kind of old and dry anyway xD). I love the brush, the packaging, makes my lashes look seperate and fuller. I wouldn't say my lashes are short, but they aren't long either. I do get compliments on them when wearing this mascara though. I wouldn't say it does wonders for the length, if you try layering this mascara it'll probably look clumpy and what not. I have yet to try layering different mascaras with it to see if the effect is the same. It also holds a curl fairly well, but you have to put alot of it on. Overall, it's my favorite... beats all of the high end expensive mascaras that I've tried.

on 5/28/2011 6:52:00 PM

I am in love with this mascara. I have been trying to steer away from some drugstore products because they test on animals, but higher end mascaras just weren't cutting it. I'm not sure what it is, but the cheaper mascaras just work wonders for my short, straight lashes. The long, plastic bristles on this wand deposit just the right amount of product, and lengthen and volumize at the same time! What more can a girl ask for? The tube isn't ginormous, and neither is the brush, which is perfect for fitting in a makeup bag. I love love love love this mascara. It might be the best mascara I've ever tried.

on 5/26/2011 1:57:00 PM

I'm In LOVE!!!! Does an excellent job at seperating and lengthening my lashes. Washes off SUPER easy and causes NO irritation. Color (Black) is great too.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I bought this after my beloved Covergirl Lastblast Fusion ran out. It's only available in North America, and though I know Max Factor has an exact replica it's way overpriced. This one was cheaper, so I gave it a whirl.
It's okay. It gives decent volume and length. I like the rubber applicator, though I wouldn't say it's any more effective at getting to the teeny tiny lashes at the edges of the eye. The colour pay-off is quite good. It doesn't seem to smudge and doesn't give me panda eyes.
So even though it's a decent mascara, it just doesn't do it for me. I find it rather uncomfortable to wear, because it makes my lashes stick together somehow. It makes me feel like there is always something near or in my eye. It's not obviously irritating or make my eyes go red and itchy. It's not flaky, so I'm not sure what's causing this. It's a weird one.

on 5/24/2011 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is right now my number one MASCARA! I bought the non waterproof mascara, and it has worked best for me. Because I have a hectic life, some nights, I just want to wash my face & hit the sack. This has the easiest removal of all my mascaras. Now on the the actual application. I have fairly long eyelashes to begin with but these pumps up the volume & length. This product is true to its name & I recommend everyone buying it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was very excited to get this product, but my excitement quickly fizzled once I applied it. It gives moderate length no volume. I was very disappointed in this product since it, like most makeup products, is over commercialized because its not all that great. If you're looking for natural looking, lengthy lashes, then go ahead and get this product. But if you're looking for volume, best stick with Covergirl Lashblast mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I think this mascara is quite good but not amazing. I bought it because I had seen the reviews of the waterproof version and wanted that but was only able to find this. (Brilliant way to waste a few bucks, no?) But I do like that the black is quite dark and I do think that it picks up more lashes than my 'normal' mascaras but I don't think that it gives me the length I want. I would definitely be interested in giving this another go in the WP version (though I'm currently living in Germany so we'll see if I can find it) and this isn't bad. I could definitely use this until the tube runs out and not feel put out by it, I just don't think this is a spectacular mascara.

on 5/22/2011 11:15:00 PM

Just wore this today for the first time. I purchased this with a four dollar off coupon I got from cvs. This mascara is extremely dark it made my lashes very black.
The brush will definitely take some getting used to. It has some give to it. I felt like the brush did not comb through my lashes..... just glided on top of it. But the results are there..my lashes are separated and slightly thicker. There was no clumping and there hasn't been any smudging or flaking for the four hours I have had it on

on 5/21/2011 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I hated this mascara. I think it's barely a step above "Great Lash". Did I mention the brush broke on me? Overall, this brush has been done before, the product isn't amazing and its a bitch to wash off.

on 5/21/2011 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Okay so first of all, i only bought this because i had a coupon, or else i wouldve bought my falsies. ill start off with the good things first. it does lengthen and volumize your lashes alot, people thought i was wearing two sets of fake lashes, since they already think i wear fake lashes from the falsies mascara. The bad tihngs about this is that the brush is HORIBBLE. so big, and its so hard to coat the lashes without getting mascra on your lids. it isnt as flaky as falsies, but it makes your lashes very crunchy. overall, an okay mascara, if you can learn to use it properly.

Popular Mascaras