November 26, 2014 | 1443 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm In LOVE!!!! Does an excellent job at seperating and lengthening my lashes. Washes off SUPER easy and causes NO irritation. Color (Black) is great too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by missburlington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after my beloved Covergirl Lastblast Fusion ran out. It's only available in North America, and though I know Max Factor has an exact replica it's way overpriced. This one was cheaper, so I gave it a whirl.
It's okay. It gives decent volume and length. I like the rubber applicator, though I wouldn't say it's any more effective at getting to the teeny tiny lashes at the edges of the eye. The colour pay-off is quite good. It doesn't seem to smudge and doesn't give me panda eyes.
So even though it's a decent mascara, it just doesn't do it for me. I find it rather uncomfortable to wear, because it makes my lashes stick together somehow. It makes me feel like there is always something near or in my eye. It's not obviously irritating or make my eyes go red and itchy. It's not flaky, so I'm not sure what's causing this. It's a weird one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by muahx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is right now my number one MASCARA! I bought the non waterproof mascara, and it has worked best for me. Because I have a hectic life, some nights, I just want to wash my face & hit the sack. This has the easiest removal of all my mascaras. Now on the the actual application. I have fairly long eyelashes to begin with but these pumps up the volume & length. This product is true to its name & I recommend everyone buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by SteamPunkLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to get this product, but my excitement quickly fizzled once I applied it. It gives moderate length no volume. I was very disappointed in this product since it, like most makeup products, is over commercialized because its not all that great. If you're looking for natural looking, lengthy lashes, then go ahead and get this product. But if you're looking for volume, best stick with Covergirl Lashblast mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I think this mascara is quite good but not amazing. I bought it because I had seen the reviews of the waterproof version and wanted that but was only able to find this. (Brilliant way to waste a few bucks, no?) But I do like that the black is quite dark and I do think that it picks up more lashes than my 'normal' mascaras but I don't think that it gives me the length I want. I would definitely be interested in giving this another go in the WP version (though I'm currently living in Germany so we'll see if I can find it) and this isn't bad. I could definitely use this until the tube runs out and not feel put out by it, I just don't think this is a spectacular mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Just wore this today for the first time. I purchased this with a four dollar off coupon I got from cvs. This mascara is extremely dark it made my lashes very black.
The brush will definitely take some getting used to. It has some give to it. I felt like the brush did not comb through my lashes..... just glided on top of it. But the results are there..my lashes are separated and slightly thicker. There was no clumping and there hasn't been any smudging or flaking for the four hours I have had it on

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara. I think it's barely a step above "Great Lash". Did I mention the brush broke on me? Overall, this brush has been done before, the product isn't amazing and its a bitch to wash off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so first of all, i only bought this because i had a coupon, or else i wouldve bought my falsies. ill start off with the good things first. it does lengthen and volumize your lashes alot, people thought i was wearing two sets of fake lashes, since they already think i wear fake lashes from the falsies mascara. The bad tihngs about this is that the brush is HORIBBLE. so big, and its so hard to coat the lashes without getting mascra on your lids. it isnt as flaky as falsies, but it makes your lashes very crunchy. overall, an okay mascara, if you can learn to use it properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This is a great mascara all around. It seperates and adds volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sugarcrust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. Ive tried the other ones that people have raved about and mostly hated them. This has replaced Falsies. Falsies was the best mascara Ive tried to far but it wasn't amazing, I hated the brush and could clump. This seperates my lashes, make them super long, ive have long eyelashes already but this makes them super long that they touch my eyelid sometimes. The volume, its alright, not amazing, but its perfect for me. Also, if i want to layer, or my eyelashes are a clumpy mess, this helps seperate them. If I have any clumps from my first layer of mascara, usually a volumizing one, then this just completely declumpifys.