July 23, 2014 | 2064 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Just wore this today for the first time. I purchased this with a four dollar off coupon I got from cvs. This mascara is extremely dark it made my lashes very black.
The brush will definitely take some getting used to. It has some give to it. I felt like the brush did not comb through my lashes..... just glided on top of it. But the results are there..my lashes are separated and slightly thicker. There was no clumping and there hasn't been any smudging or flaking for the four hours I have had it on

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara. I think it's barely a step above "Great Lash". Did I mention the brush broke on me? Overall, this brush has been done before, the product isn't amazing and its a bitch to wash off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so first of all, i only bought this because i had a coupon, or else i wouldve bought my falsies. ill start off with the good things first. it does lengthen and volumize your lashes alot, people thought i was wearing two sets of fake lashes, since they already think i wear fake lashes from the falsies mascara. The bad tihngs about this is that the brush is HORIBBLE. so big, and its so hard to coat the lashes without getting mascra on your lids. it isnt as flaky as falsies, but it makes your lashes very crunchy. overall, an okay mascara, if you can learn to use it properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This is a great mascara all around. It seperates and adds volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sugarcrust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. Ive tried the other ones that people have raved about and mostly hated them. This has replaced Falsies. Falsies was the best mascara Ive tried to far but it wasn't amazing, I hated the brush and could clump. This seperates my lashes, make them super long, ive have long eyelashes already but this makes them super long that they touch my eyelid sometimes. The volume, its alright, not amazing, but its perfect for me. Also, if i want to layer, or my eyelashes are a clumpy mess, this helps seperate them. If I have any clumps from my first layer of mascara, usually a volumizing one, then this just completely declumpifys.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by BieberBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product makes my lashes look amazing!! I use this everyday and now I don't know what I did with out it!! I think drugstore mascaras are very good sometimes better than higher end stuff. I have recommended this to so many people. This is something i could wear on its own and i would look fine. I love this product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by MasqueradeOfPurity

I disliked this mascara because no matter how I tried to apply it, it clumped my lashes together making me look like I lacked abundance of lashes :(I did not get much length with this mascara and nor did I get any volume. All I got was the pro clumping effect. I regret buying this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by makeupgeek101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quite like this mascara, I love some of the things it does to my lashes,Such as I love it for separating my lashes and giving me length and maybe a little bit of volume. I have it in the darkest colour, so it's very dark - which is good. It makes my lashes look very long when I curl them. I guess the only downside for me is that I wish it gave a little more volume. But I do like it for the length and also it I wish it didn't flake off my lashes on too my skin making me have to wipe it off which is a pain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good mascara. I'm impressed with the length its added to my lashes and the definition its given them too, kinda like brushing through with a lash comb all in one. On the thickening side, I've seen better, but you could still do far worse than this. The brush is good, I like how the shape allows you to define the lashes well (the tapered end helps you get well into the outer corners etc) and the formula is very good, no smudging whatsoever.
I've taken one lippy off because I've been more wowed by other mascaras in the past, but this is nevertheless a very good one and I will repurchase. If you want everyday definition, get this one. If you want dramatic volume, go elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I bought this mascara when it was on sale for $1 off. It definitely lives up to its name, by separating my lashes. I use 2-3 coats, and it doesn't clump at all on me. The only thing that would make this perfect was if it made my lashes fuller. But since it's only meant to separate lashes one by one, I can't be upset with this product. It's also good for lower lashes.