November 23, 2014 | 1063 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by xoSweetestSin

Usually if I go to a drug store I find my color and buy it but thank God I tried this one on first since there were few colors to choose from. All the colors were soooo LIGHT! Does rimmel only cater to the fair skinned? or does it oxidize to a whole new shade? when I tried it on my skin it didnt even look similar to the color on the label. or maybe I needed to shake the bottle? and when I went through the reviews everyone was either "fair-medium" so I guess it makes sense. however there was a 5 lippie review from someone whos skin tone was labeled "tan". not 4 me. still on the quest to find my HG

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by angeljuvinesent2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG foundation! I love this and I dont think Im ever gonna replace this. Ive been using this for 5months now and it really made a big difference in my skin. It gives me full coverage which is what my acne scarred face needs. I barely use any concealer with this foundation. It controls oily really well. And the best part is that it doesnt break me out! I break out so easily but this didnt made me break out, not a single zit. Its pretty affordable too, around $6-$8 dollars. But I always get this on a BOGO 50% off deal. One thing that I would say Im not entirely happy with is the color selection. Im an NC30 and the shade I use is 201 Classic beige or 202 Nude. One is either too light or too dark. But thats fine, my powder takes care of adjusting the color. Im never gonna use anything else, or at least I find something better. But so far, Ive tried many foundations, including high end ones, and I always go back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by yloshaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought because i seen it on sale at shoppers. i generally stay away from the rimmel foundations as i could only find deeper tones. well i found un ivory and it matches well. it stays on a fairly long time. i will probably be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. I haven't had a lot of experience with foundations but this is quite nice for the winter season if you have dry skin. It's very creamy and very opaque. The finish isn't completely matte but it's not dewy either. This is definitely full coverage. I'm NC20 for reference and I used 103 True Ivory. It's a bit on the pink side but quite neutral compared to many other drugstore foundation (which is often too pink/beige if you're of Asian descent). I also found it a bit difficult to blend because of that; I apply with a foundation brush but blend with my fingers. It does stay on better than other foundations I've tried which makes it slightly harder to remove. It comes in a squeeze bottle which is nice and sanitary. A little goes a long way-- not that it matters. I bought it for 6CAD on sale! I might buy it again just for its price and product, although I am hoping for something more yellow undertoned. I will update if it causes my skin to break out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kyphie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Whoa! The texture of this took some getting used to for me. It's very thick and does not spead as easily as some foundations I have used. But, I do feel that the end result is worth it. Leaves a nice, lasting finish that I set with a little bit of powder. I could see this product being a little bit oily for some people though. I have very dry skin and even on me it can feel a little slick a few hours into my day. It's a nice, inexpensive foundation but I don't see myself repurchasing when I use my tube. As far as rimmel foundations go I prefer the renew and lift.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Sinjin1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love to mix this foundation with moisturizer for a light and dewy look. It's very buildable when you need a bit more coverage. I liked renew and lift better, but this is good make up for a decent price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this foundation! The color selection, not so much. I got the lightest color and it is still too dark (an issue I have with most foundations). It also is a little on the orangey side if not blended extremely well. I still use it, as once it's blended it not quite so dark on me. This foundation doesn't feel at all heavy (like Revlon Colorstay), yet has awesome staying power! I absolutely love the formula, I just wish it came in a wider variety of colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by nemiredi3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation. I have never really gotten into liquid foundations but I wanted to try some. This is my favorite so far. It has very nice medium to full coverage and really does a good job of lasting. I have pretty oily acne prone skin and this did good with not making me oily and did not break me out. I use this with the sonia kashuk flat top brush which I really like to apply this but be careful because it can look cakey. All in all I am on my second tube but I am going to try revlon colorstay because I have heard good reviews as well. If that one doesn't work as well I will defiantly come back to this. I really recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used Rimmel foundation, and this product because they switched the packaging a while ago to say "25 Hour" - who knows why you'd say 25 maybe to be more unique than 24. This foundation is great for those who need a heavy product, and it did the trick covering up my blemished cheeks, However the lightest shade is 100 - which is too dark for me and that is very disappointing to me. If they came out with a perfect match 95 shade I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I'm usually a Colorstay gal, but thought I'd try this when I saw it on sale at CVS., Wow, I'm impressed! The color I chose is perfect (Classic Beige) and is similar to my Colorstay color of True Beige. It's nice and creamy when applied and is easy to blend. I use a foundation stippling brush to apply. I have broken capillaries and a lot of redness and dark spots, but this foundation covers everything without looking like a mask. I set it with Coty Airspun translucent powder and the look is absolute perfection! This less expensive foundation is a keeper and is giving my Colorstay a run for its money. I will definitely repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No