October 1, 2014 | 2070 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by braveheartkim

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I ran out of my standard HG $90 eye cream that was discontinued and needed to grab something quick to hold me over, so I grabbed this on a whim and WOW !! I can't say it's the most amazing thing I've ever experienced and I definitely need to use another moisturizing eye cream under it, but this stuff is AWESOME !!! I even used it to dab all over my face to cover blemishes and uneven areas and quickly blended it and it completely disappeared into my skin-tone and covered flawlessly and looked completely natural! I think I accidentally found my HG for emergency eye concealer, treatment, and quick touch-ups for blemishes all OVER my face/neck/chin !! I kept checking my face in the mirror at work all day to make sure it wasn't creasing on my eye-lids or under my eyes or looking smeary anywhere else on my face and my face looked flawless ALL DAY !!!

My quick routine this morning was my usual Cleanser (Neutrogena Clear Pore), Toner (Proactiv Toner), Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Cream, and then a quick swipe under and over each eye with this roller and then dabbed and blended it quickly all over my face and the results were AMAZING !!! I'm very very pleased and will be keeping this awesome new little find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

oh my goodness ladies (and gents), believe the hype! I brought this on a whim, but what a whim! This stuff is the bomb. Its thin watery texture actually works better than most thick pastey under eye concealers. I have those awful hereditary circles that we all dread. Yesterday I applied with no corrector - good. In fact, very good considering its ease of application and additional benefits. For the few mornings last week, I applied with BB bisque corrector... great! Of course with a moisturiser. Best of all, I re-applied mid afternoon (I was having my photo taken) and marvel! No creasing, no caking - completely natural. And I'm not a spring chicken, so these are the things I look for. Wow. I have the colour available in the US, I believe its light so if you're an NC15-25, please try this. I believe you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by virgospell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Never used under-eye concealer before for fear of it settling in creases and looking obvious, not to mention the dreaded white under-eye cast that shows up in photos. Then my sister told me it was a hit on MUA. Maybe she was hinting around that my dark circles were making me look tired. Whatever it was, I'm glad she told me because I love it. Didn't realize how much I needed it until I washed my makeup off that evening. The results were dramatic. Now, I wouldn't be caught dead without it on. It just makes me look way better but in a natural way. Highly recommend! Got it at Walgreens for $12.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by psobotka

I am pretty happy with this product. After having a baby 5 years ago, my dark circles got worse and worse. This product feels great, conceals the darkness quite well and doesn't look like concealer. To date, it is the best product I have found for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 8:01:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! no breakouts, good color for my olive skin, brought it on vacation and it traveled well! & love the cooling sensation!! which is really great in the morning... I still use it with a bit of concealer on "bad" days, but it could be used alone. My only complaint is that i ran out in a month and a half!!! And now i cant find it under 20$... Sephora's concealers might be expensive but atleast they last forever....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl2888

this is INCREDIBLE. i have tried a billion different concealers...literally everything from the drugstore, and higher end ones like benefit's erase paste. EVERY OTHER ONE creased on my really dry undereyes, and just made my eyes look heavy and and cakey and gross. This stuff is such a light liquid/gel though, it just sinks right into my skin and looks perfectly natural. Now, I can't just roll it on and be done...I definitely have to dab a little on with the rollerball and then blend it in with my ring finger...but who cares? It doesn't crease or do any gross things throughout the day! And it's a little expensive (around $13) but you can always find it on sale, and it's still really cheap, considering you'd pay double that at sephora for an undereye concealer that doesn't work half as good.

I bought an extra one to have on hand, since I'm afraid they'll discontinue it. If I ever see them on a really good sale..I'll buy up as many as I can! I don't ever want to be without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ellipeters

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best concealer I ever tried. Not that it is the Holy Grail (ooh, that's what HG stands for). It doesn't completely disappear the circles, but they're so much better without me looking like I've got any concealer on at all.. Lasts for several hours and doesn't cake at all in my fine lines. The easiest ever concealer to apply - you don't have to blot out the circles with yellow first, you don't have to be careful not to stray over the boundaries. I have just about the palest possible skin and the one color fits most works fine for me - it rolls on looking too dark and then matches my skin perfectly when I dab it in. So not a problem to reapply although it doesn't last all day.

It is very sheer. I wish Garnier would come up with a range of shades so they could have more coverage in it and the circles would disappear entirely.

I don't know if it's actually going to improve the circles - I suspect not - but it is the concealer I'm going to from now on.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by amymoy

I love this and agree with all the positive comments. I use it every morning...dont really need to bother with "concealer" at all. I have three back ups just in case it disappears from stores. like most here I have used everything....still use a richer eye cream at night but my 42 year old eyes look pretty good : )

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by terei

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It is cooling and is very light. It works well to brighten my under eye area. My circles are not too dark though. I did notice a little caking one day, so I started blending it in with a small makeup sponge and that worked to eliminate caking.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It has a very cooling effect. My dark circles are only minimally reduced by the product but it covers them very well. The formula is sheer but it does cover for me. I don't have awful under eye circle but they are there so I just love this so much.Its such an easy blend able concealer that doesn't look caked on. The one thing is that I am very fair NW20 in MAC speak if that helps. It matches me perfectly but I think it would be way to light for so many people, my CVS has not gotten the different colors yet though. It ranges to NW15 in MAC select moisture cover concealer and thats for my under eyes. It is a PERFECT dupe for MAC select moisture cover and its around the same price but, don't quote me on this but I think you get the same or more amount of product. I find that the application is seamless and its very simple to use. The price at CVS is about 14 to 15 USD $ I don't know about other stores. All in all I LOVE THIS HG concealer and I will update this later to add more info. I hope that you have all enjoyed the review and feel free to private message me with more questions!