September 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 4:30:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a more than decent macara for the $2. It does thicken, but it's not as intense as MF 2000 Calorie on my naturally long, black lashes. It doesn't damage my lashes, nor does it irritate my eyes. The best feature is that it stays on me all day long. I even got a little splash of water to the eyes and it didn't budge, but it's easy to remove. Great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

I have indeed found my HG mascara. This has replaced my Lancome's Amplicils Mascara which cost for 27CDN before tax. With CG's mascara, it's 6.99 before Tax! what a difference, and it works even better! No flakes, smudges on me after 8 hours of initial application. The mascara went on so smoothly and nicely that my lashes look even better using this than using Lancome's mascar!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by rosedecerise

it sucks, it clumps and is very goopy, and worst of all it doesn't separate lashes. my lashes look better without it than with it

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2003 1:19:00 PM More reviews by PumpkinKim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

[sigh] why did a mascara that seemed to work reasonably well on everybody else have to suck on me? (+) it does thicken and it does lengthen. No smudging and lasts all day. (-) I can't apply more than 1 coat. More than 1 coat makes me look really scary: it doesn't taper toward the end of the lash. It's very strange and unnatural. STL cannot hold a curl AT ALL. Even if I curl after it dries. And it comes off on my eye last curler--something that few others do to the same extent.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ohgeno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading all the good reviews and seeing how people found it somewhat comparable to Max Factor's 2000 calorie mascara I wanted to try this. It is a mediocre mascara at most. I didn't like the packaging when you took the brush out of the tube there was so much excess mascara on it that I had to wipe it off. It also left my lashes feeling brittle. And like other reviewers experience after washing it off I noticed some lashes falling out. I'm sticking with MF 2000

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara, it's dirty cheap($3.99), thickens lengthens, separate, doesnt clump or smear! wow..thats pretty good..but i had to take off 1 lippie though..because it wouldn't hold my curl, grrr...but overall its a great product!
    EDIT:::ok, i've been using this product for a few weeks now(summer) it has little to no smudging, it doesn't smudge during naps or going out, but wear waterproof mascaras if ur gonna exercise!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm changing my review for this. I bought it based on the glowing reviews for it and at first I thought that I was in love with it. Well I was wrong. It does go on easily and it makes my lashes look a bit thicker but within two hours of applying it I have a black ring around my eyes. This makes me look like a racoon. Yuck!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2003 9:09:00 PM More reviews by kandyDarling

This is my favourite mascara ever! It's dirt cheap, stays on forever and never smudges under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2003 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Tatouz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about a week now. It is hard to apply and it does clump. But it lasts all day, comes off really easy and it does make my eyes pop. so i would give it a 3 1/2.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2003 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MzTempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I am completley in love with it. Coming from someone who has virtually no eyelashes this really makes my eyes pop. I am also in love with MAC's Prolash also but to be honest, this brand works better. At only 5 dollars it is worth giving a try.