BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/15/2009 7:16:00 AM

I really like this product! gives my cheeks a really nice look. makes my make up look so much better! would definately recommend it

uh, HELLO! this is THE perfect peach blush. OMG im absolutely addicted to coralista. Use a light hand for a soft peachy look or layer it on bronzer for a "i just got off a carribean island" look. wet a eyeshadow brush and use it as a frosty eyeshadow, love it!!

on 8/13/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I lurve coralista,and I think this kind of pink coral blush suits me best!it looks natural on my complexion,plus a sweep or two is enough for my cheeks,it really brighten my face without too much effort!

on 8/11/2009 9:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Mmmm! Got given BeneFit vouchers as a birthday present from my colleagues; so decided to treat myself to the BadGal mascara (a permanent favourite of mine, but I get through so much, I can rarely afford the habit!) and some blusher - yeah, so I got sucked in by the cutesy packaging - and I had my eye on Thrrob, but the assistant recommended Coralista.
What can I say - it works! The fragrance is a nice touch, the shade is just right for my colouring (erm, "English rose", I think they say - pale skin and dark hair/brows), and it makes me look..."done". The shimmer is not noticeable, which is a plus, as I hate sparkles with a passion! but gives my cheeks a certain vibrancy.
Way too overpriced for what it is, but I reckon it'll last ages - blushers always do - so it'll work out value for money. I'd definitely get it again.
Thumbs up from me!

on 8/11/2009 7:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Everyone is comparing this to NARS orgasm but in my opinion they are really different. Coralista has a red undertone to it and has more colour and it gives a frosted glow to the cheeks whereas for me Orgasm is more shimmery and more sheer. It is a pretty summer blush but I am not sure if I will be repurchasing it as I have alot of coral peach blushers in my collection. It smells of tropical fruit punch and reminds me of Hawaii. :)

UPDATE: Its one of my HG blushes now and i use it almost everyday. =)

on 8/10/2009 1:24:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is a really nice color that brightens up your face. Somewhat similar to Nars Orgasm. Apply lightly to avoid looking clownish. The packaging is very attractive, but takes up a lot of space. The brush is functional but bristles are a little rough, as mentioned in other reviews. Has a great scent, if you are into fragrances in your cosmetics. So far this is my favorite of all Benefits boxed blushes. Certainly more useful than "Georgia" which I recently purchased...

on 8/4/2009 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this blush. It's very similar to the color of Nars Orgasm, but not glittery. It's just got a nice shimmer to it. I will definitely buy this one again, but not any time soon. There's a lot of product in that little box. :-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A generally good product. I adore the cute packagin and the color payoff. But i do not like the fact that it is so powdery, when touched with a brush, there are plenty of fallouts.
Despite my love for the product, i would not purchase again.
I simply think that there are blushes just as good with a better price.
For those debating on purchasing all of Benefit's boxed blushes, I think that they aren't absolutely essential.

on 7/29/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

For the price of this product i expected it to be long wearing but i had to keep re touching all day .Also it looked very unatural on my skin and had far too much sparkle in it

on 7/28/2009 11:35:00 PM

Meh. What a disappointment. I craved this pretty coral pink blush from the moment I saw it. When I swatched it at Sephora, I was so excited to see how well it went with my skin tone. I rushed right home to apply and was sad that the effect on my face wasn't the same! Instead of looking like I had lovely flushed cheeks, I looked garish and over done. And this was with a one-coat light hand approach. I washed off my other makeup and tried again, only to have the same effect. Boo, just boo. Thank you Sephora for your wonderful return policy...otherwise I would have been sad about $30 I spent and lost.

On a side note, this could just be the bitterness talking, but $30 is, realistically, quite a bit of money for a little box of powder. I've always thought Benefit's blushes were overpriced, but I overlooked that fact when I first saw Coralista and decided I really really wanted it. Oh, well.

Popular Blush Products