April 24, 2014 | 1919 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 11:26:00 AM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a sucker for this particular shade range in blushes, I have NARS Orgasm, MAC Style, Milani Luminous, ULTA Afterglow, Clinique Precious Posey and even a Sue Devitt color called Los Angeles which falls in this range. To me these are not all "dupes" they all have their own special tone. But Coralista is just cute, I personally love the packaging. The color is, as most people describe, a pinky/peachy/coral shade (it IS called Coralista). It gives a lovely glow to the cheek, doesn't seem to cause clogging or reactions and lasts most of the day. You do get a good amount of product for the $28 price tag. I have yet to get through an entire Benefit box powder. If you, like me, are a sucker for this type of blush, you need this in your collection. Also, not near as much sparkle as Orgasm or Style. Will purchase again if I ever use it all up.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by echurch662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought this for my birthday really like it such a lovely color gives u a real healthy glow and a lovely smell... top marks :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

Coralista is a beautiful blush! It's a coral/pinky/peachy blush that just gives a hint of healthy color. You just get a luminous glow from it, but very subtle. It does not give off a glittery look, as with some blushes or face powders. It also does not settle into fine lines, or emphasize pores, or give that "powdery" look. It's also a favorite blush to use on my clients when they want a healthy glow. Sometimes I have trouble with blushes staying put through the day, and this does wear off by the end of the day. I help my blush stay put by applying a little bit of a MAC cream color base in Hush and then I apply Benefit's Coralista on top. It stays put all day long and stays the same intensity of color by applying it this way for me. The packaging is very cute when it is sitting on my vanity, but it is very impractical when travelling. It sells for $28 and lasts a long time. Would I rebuy this product again? Yes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty blush that imparts a subtle shimmer so it's not too flashy for everyday wear. Smells great too! I hate the packaging though, it's rather impractical and kinda (dare I say it-) ugly. I think this will take over Nars Orgasm as my HG blush soon! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by heather2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love coralista! It's a gorgeous warm coral pink colour which goes on quite sheer but is very buildable. It has a slight shimmery finish so it gives cheeks a lovely glow but looks very natural. It's a great colour for summer, especially with a bit of a tan. I personally love the packaging, however I can see how it would be a little impractical for fitting in a handbag. It is very over-priced in my opinion, however if you're willing to spend the money, it's definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a couple weeks ago and have been using it daily. This product eliminates the need for a highlighter over blush. It is a very buildable corally pink shade and imparts a posh, subtle sheen to cheekbones. Lasting power is good with a primer underneath and it has a nice scent to it. Packaging is cute as hell but impractical. I'm unsure if I'll repurchase (I'm always trying out new/different products) but it is a wonderful blush and I don't regret this purchase at all, despite it's steep price. This is ideal for those seeking out a perfect blush and subtle highlighter in one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LvrsVixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very good color for women who are tan. the only downside is if you have oily skin it makes u look ten times oily. i love seeing this color on fair to light colors. it looks so alluring and gives a balance. i liked it for my clients. but i wont be using this product on myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by macies

I have all of the Benefit box powders and this one is my new favorite!!! It has a sheen similar to the "10" powder. Coralista warms up the skin and gives color without looking blushy. I like it better when I have a little color so I dont think I will use it year round but as a Spring/ Summer blush.... Fantastic!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by babaduck

I picked this up over Easter at the Jean & Jane day in BT Dublin and I am loving it more every day. I'm not a massive fan of the bulky packaging which takes up a lot of space in a makeup bag, but it is gorgeous on my skin. The brush is actually rather good and it smells cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading about this new blush in my mags and on MUA, I decided to give it a whirl. Lately I've been using MAC Cubic (I'm NW20 BTW). However, it took so much effort to get the "flush" I wanted with Cubic, that I felt I was really tearing through the pot. Enter Coralista. Normally, I don't like a glittery/shimmery blush, but Coralista eliminates the need for my Bobbi Brown highlighter on top of matte blush. As a point of reference, it's not as glittery as Nars Orgasm or Deep Throat, so that's a plus for me. It's appropriate for day and night and matches any eye and lip combo I do (mostly natural browns, greys, pinks and peaches). While the package is cute and bright and easy to find in my makeup bag, it's not terribly portable. Plus, I don't know why Benefit includes a square brush for blush. I apply my blush (any brand) with a "skunk" brush. That said, I feel like Coralista is a winner. I think will last forever. I'll assume I'll buy again, but I probably won't need to for a year!