September 30, 2014 | 1225 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by RainbowsUnicornsAndHGfdn

Click 'continued' for photos.

Medium saturated candy pink with slight coral undertone and a shimmery finish. Texture is soft and buttery, making application smooth and blendable. Lasts all day (~10hours) with only slight fading in colour intensity. The pink gives a fresh look while the coral adds a summery glowy feel; fairly neutral shade - should work on both cool and warm skin. Following photos feature a similar drugstore shade which is a tad peachier and less pink.

continued >>

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by bitsits

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Good: Hot damn! What a great color. It makes me look so... alive. It's a tiny bit shimmery, not too overwhelming, just a sexy flush. I can't tell yet, but there appears to be a decent amount of product in the package for the price. Smells nice, too.

Bad: It's expensive for me and for some reason, the salesgirls seem to be quite aggressive. I agree with the others who think the packaging is a little tacky, and the brush sheds like crazy.

Bottom line: It's expensive, the salesgirls are out for blood, and it's worth every stinking penny. A terrific splurge item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really love this blush! I definitely think that it is reaching HG status for me. I love the perfect flush it gives my cheeks. I am around an NC25 for reference. The finish of this blush is amazing, too. Almost looks airbrushed. It's just gorgeous!

I would definitely buy again. I got it on Ebay for like $24.70 shipped... but I would pay full price for it if I had to. I love it that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by a2makeup

Amazing stuff! This coral pink color is the most perfect summer color and I can't even rave how much I love it! It actually looks like that beautiful flush you get when you come home from the beach. That's pretty awesome. Smells soooooo good too! And for all the people say it's too bright, well they are probably heavy handed or something so don't listen to them. This stuff is so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by toadie

I tried this in Sephora and after looking in the mirror I couldn't decid if I looked like a hooker or an ugly drag queen. I'm a MMM, it looked dreadful on me, the associate told me I needed to rethink this because this product was flying off the shelves. Not sure if it was flying off the shelves but I did not purchase it; really had high hopes after using Dandelion and Georgia for several years but its very pigmented and BRIGHT.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Way too dark for my skin. its so pigmented, a light sweep across the box picks up so much pigments, its scary. the box makes it difficult to use my own brush.

a disappointment as i was expecting a lot after using up my Dandelions..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AutBot3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is so beautiful! I love the pink-coral color, the slight shimmer, the cute brush it comes with, and the beautiful packaging! Everything about this blush is amazing and although it's pretty pricey, I will definitely buy it again if I run out and they still sell it. Because it is so incredibly pigmented, a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bootyliciousbaby

Excellent blush, great for summer! On my fair skin (MAC NW20) it shows up as a medium pink with a tinge of coral. You can adjust the pigment/intensity by playing around with different brushes (I find that a small skunk brush works well). The subtle sheen lends a very pretty sun-kissed look to my face. One lippie off for the price, otherwise, I'd definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by jenham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

coralista has such a vibrant, metallic-y, eye catching package. even though it is just cardboard, it houses the blush very well.
it comes with a brush, but it is pretty useless. i do not recommend using the brush; the bristles are a bit rough.
the blush itself has such a nice pink sheen. it is sparkly, but it does not overwhelm the color or your face when you wear it. its not too pigmented so it is very easy to control the amount of color.
i am a medium beige in BE and it adds a nice glow to my face.

oh and it smells DELICIOUS! the first thing i do is smell it when i open it! yum!

i recommend this product, though it is a bit pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lmasak

This is a great blush. Its super light and gives a nice natural looking color. As with most Benefit products, it is high in price, but until i can find another blush with this great of a color and is this light on my skin i say its worth it.