August 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by a2makeup

Amazing stuff! This coral pink color is the most perfect summer color and I can't even rave how much I love it! It actually looks like that beautiful flush you get when you come home from the beach. That's pretty awesome. Smells soooooo good too! And for all the people say it's too bright, well they are probably heavy handed or something so don't listen to them. This stuff is so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by toadie

I tried this in Sephora and after looking in the mirror I couldn't decid if I looked like a hooker or an ugly drag queen. I'm a MMM, it looked dreadful on me, the associate told me I needed to rethink this because this product was flying off the shelves. Not sure if it was flying off the shelves but I did not purchase it; really had high hopes after using Dandelion and Georgia for several years but its very pigmented and BRIGHT.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Way too dark for my skin. its so pigmented, a light sweep across the box picks up so much pigments, its scary. the box makes it difficult to use my own brush.

a disappointment as i was expecting a lot after using up my Dandelions..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AutBot3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is so beautiful! I love the pink-coral color, the slight shimmer, the cute brush it comes with, and the beautiful packaging! Everything about this blush is amazing and although it's pretty pricey, I will definitely buy it again if I run out and they still sell it. Because it is so incredibly pigmented, a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bootyliciousbaby

Excellent blush, great for summer! On my fair skin (MAC NW20) it shows up as a medium pink with a tinge of coral. You can adjust the pigment/intensity by playing around with different brushes (I find that a small skunk brush works well). The subtle sheen lends a very pretty sun-kissed look to my face. One lippie off for the price, otherwise, I'd definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by jenham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

coralista has such a vibrant, metallic-y, eye catching package. even though it is just cardboard, it houses the blush very well.
it comes with a brush, but it is pretty useless. i do not recommend using the brush; the bristles are a bit rough.
the blush itself has such a nice pink sheen. it is sparkly, but it does not overwhelm the color or your face when you wear it. its not too pigmented so it is very easy to control the amount of color.
i am a medium beige in BE and it adds a nice glow to my face.

oh and it smells DELICIOUS! the first thing i do is smell it when i open it! yum!

i recommend this product, though it is a bit pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lmasak

This is a great blush. Its super light and gives a nice natural looking color. As with most Benefit products, it is high in price, but until i can find another blush with this great of a color and is this light on my skin i say its worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by saeuna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

The color is beautiful - an oh-so-slightly shimmery true coral color that shows up really well on skin tones that are fair to medium. I can't speak for darker skin tones. It's in the same family with NARS Deep Throat, but is slightly paler.

If you don't mind the packaging or the love-it-or-hate-it smell, this blush blends really well, and you do get more for your money than you do for NARS blushes. FYI, Deep Throat is the closest dupe.

On the other hand, if both of those points above bother you, and you want a more exact match, Dior's DiorShow Blush in Passion Fruit (533) is as close as you can get. It costs more and you get less product, but it also comes with more glamour and more chic packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really wanted to love Coralista but I just can't make it work for me. I'm a neutral toned NW10 with slightly ruddy cheeks due to Rosacea and Coralista emphasizes the ruddiness and turns into a deep fuchsia pink on my cheeks... It's also too pigmented for my pale skin. Even when using a brush designed for heavily pigmented blushes one light swipe results in a very obvious pink on my cheeks. When swatched on my milky pale underarm Coralista is the shade I wanted it to be on my face: a glowy light pinky peach coral.
I'm very sad because I have and love Dandelion and Benefit blushes don't seem to irritate my sensitive skin. The texture is great, too. Very creamy and soft. I guess I'll just have to stick with MAC Dainty Blush for a peachy pink blush...
0.42OZ retails for $28.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Like most ladies here I too love this blush. I prefer slightly glowy blushes as opposed to totally matte, and this is perfect, i also prefer pinkier tones rather than peach and this is also perfect for that because although it is pinky/coral-y i find its slightly more pink on me rather than full on coral. Gives a gorgeous natural glow, great for summer days, i get the glow but without any obvious glitter or shimmer. The only thing is i find this doesnt last long on me at all it just tends to disappear ...:(