BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 8/26/2009 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was afraid of this powder when I first bought it but I took a chance. It seemed it would appear fusia pink on my cheeks but I was wrong. This is a very nice peach-coral color on the cheeks. It what I was hoping NARS Orgasm to be. Unfortunately, NARS Orgasm appeared too pink on me and the sparkle was more like glitter and the blush overall was too frosty. This however has the slightest, finest shimmer that doesn't look obvious at all but rather natural on the cheeks. Beautiful blush!

on 8/22/2009 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this blush, I wear this blush everyday since the first day that i got it.
It is sooo pretty on my medium- fair skin i love.
People say that this look like Nars Orgasm and it is real, i have to say that the coralista it is way less shimmery than the Orgasm WHICH I LOVEE!

on 8/22/2009 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product - finally I have found a coral blush that is simply peachey!

I have tried many coral or peach tone blushers from orgasm by Nars, Peche by Lancome and many others. The Peche I might add is delighful and very natural but I will review that separately. However, when I tried Orgasm I loved the look but on my skin it was kind of orangey or dirty looking. Why would Coralista be different? Because with my skin tone it simply works - no orangey/dirty but more pink and it is just perfect.

Texture - layer it on carefully though, it is quite strong. I swirl my brush clockwise (I dont use the little brush provided), I tap and apply to my cheeks. I have tried just on the apples in a full motion or along my cheekbones. I have also used a little bit of the rosie tint underneath and then coralista over the top especially if going out at night. Lately however I have been applying dallas to my temples, cheeks and nose and then I gently dust coralista over the top - again a gorgeous look.

on 8/21/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this blusher! gives a nice sheen to the cheeks, goes on really well and lasts AL day yesterday i had it on for about 9 hours and by the end of the day it still looked freshly applied... i had to wash it off! beautiful colour... lovely smell, gorgeous packaging, its on the pricey side but i WILL buy this item again! love love love it!

on 8/15/2009 7:16:00 AM

I really like this product! gives my cheeks a really nice look. makes my make up look so much better! would definately recommend it

uh, HELLO! this is THE perfect peach blush. OMG im absolutely addicted to coralista. Use a light hand for a soft peachy look or layer it on bronzer for a "i just got off a carribean island" look. wet a eyeshadow brush and use it as a frosty eyeshadow, love it!!

on 8/13/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I lurve coralista,and I think this kind of pink coral blush suits me best!it looks natural on my complexion,plus a sweep or two is enough for my cheeks,it really brighten my face without too much effort!

on 8/11/2009 9:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Mmmm! Got given BeneFit vouchers as a birthday present from my colleagues; so decided to treat myself to the BadGal mascara (a permanent favourite of mine, but I get through so much, I can rarely afford the habit!) and some blusher - yeah, so I got sucked in by the cutesy packaging - and I had my eye on Thrrob, but the assistant recommended Coralista.
What can I say - it works! The fragrance is a nice touch, the shade is just right for my colouring (erm, "English rose", I think they say - pale skin and dark hair/brows), and it makes me look..."done". The shimmer is not noticeable, which is a plus, as I hate sparkles with a passion! but gives my cheeks a certain vibrancy.
Way too overpriced for what it is, but I reckon it'll last ages - blushers always do - so it'll work out value for money. I'd definitely get it again.
Thumbs up from me!

on 8/11/2009 7:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Everyone is comparing this to NARS orgasm but in my opinion they are really different. Coralista has a red undertone to it and has more colour and it gives a frosted glow to the cheeks whereas for me Orgasm is more shimmery and more sheer. It is a pretty summer blush but I am not sure if I will be repurchasing it as I have alot of coral peach blushers in my collection. It smells of tropical fruit punch and reminds me of Hawaii. :)

UPDATE: Its one of my HG blushes now and i use it almost everyday. =)

on 8/10/2009 1:24:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is a really nice color that brightens up your face. Somewhat similar to Nars Orgasm. Apply lightly to avoid looking clownish. The packaging is very attractive, but takes up a lot of space. The brush is functional but bristles are a little rough, as mentioned in other reviews. Has a great scent, if you are into fragrances in your cosmetics. So far this is my favorite of all Benefits boxed blushes. Certainly more useful than "Georgia" which I recently purchased...

Popular Blush Products